Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Woody Allen claims Mia Farrow was ‘unnaturally obsessed’ with Ronan Farrow

I read in the link posted upthread that they didn't want to give him the Allen surname because he would be the only Allen in a sea of Previns and Farrows. As the only child of my parents, and have step and half siblings, I totally get it.

It angers me that Woody is getting so much press. He is a disgusting little pedophile. I can't even imagine how Dylan feels being talked about in this book.
    Shinola, teforde23 and sprynkles like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

I don't think Satchel is an awful name. I like it better than Ronan. We've seen wayyyyyyyyyyyyy worse here on the awful baby names thread.
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/par...-part-2-a.html

I think he and/or Mia changed it just to fuck with Woody, especially if Woody is the one who named him Satchel.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Was he originally named after Satchel Paige? Sorry if that's been mentioned, I still have to catch up on the thread.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

From Ronan's wiki page:

His given name honors
    National Baseball Hall of Fame pitcher Satchel Paige ...
    Waterslide likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

I've read in a couple articles where they said that Ronan has to be Allen's kid because of how smart he is but one of the things that's interesting about Mia's children is that her bio ones, at least, are really smart! There's Ronan of course who went to college at 11 but her two with Previn are Yale and Georgetown grads and one is a highly respected financial litigator in NYC and the other one is the CIO of IBM!

I know he looks like Mia, but he looks more like Frank than WA.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post

I know he looks like Mia, but he looks more like Frank than WA.
    He did have plastic surgery though and wears blue contacts as he's said himself, so without that he looked even more like Mia. Thank God there's not much Allen in those genes, it's like when the royals bypass those Windsor genes, it's a true blessing!
    Last edited by Neptunia; March 26th, 2020 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Photo URL didn't work
    Trixie and Marmar2 like this.

i just googled and yeah he had his nose shaved down for sure. i had no idea about the plastic surgery and contacts. he had quite the shnozz before. and i think it's fucking weird to wear coloured contact lenses all the time and it does kind of seem like he got plastic surgery and wears coloured contact lenses so that he and mia can keep making claims about his possible paternity, when if it were really in doubt he could just take a DNA test and publish the results for all the world to know. i hate hating allen and everything he represents but

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/1020/1*hdCC5PdkAuSvzKFjKnHdQQ.jpeg[/IMG]

source: https://medium.com/@levine2001/the-w...ws-c3583ee0683

sorry, can't get the image to post but it has ronan's original nose.
    Last edited by sputnik; March 26th, 2020 at 10:21 AM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I had no idea either. It's so weird to see someone's real eye color after years of assuming their eyes are a certain color. Like P Hilton.

Waterslide likes this.

I don't think I've ever seen those before pics either, didn't realize he'd had PS and/or wore blue contacts. Just like the name change, I think he and Mia just get off on being coy and fucking with Woody. I'm not saying he owes the world a DNA test, but yep, the fact remains there is a simple way to prove it and give Woody the ultimate fuck you. If I hated my father so much, I think I might like to prove he wasn't my father.
    Waterslide, sprynkles and Beeyotch like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    From Ronan's wiki page:
    Thanks! I'm not sure if that was a lucky guess on my part or if I had that piece of info tucked away in the back of my mind all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i just googled and yeah he had his nose shaved down for sure. i had no idea about the plastic surgery and contacts. he had quite the shnozz before. and i think it's fucking weird to wear coloured contact lenses all the time and it does kind of seem like he got plastic surgery and wears coloured contact lenses so that he and mia can keep making claims about his possible paternity, when if it were really in doubt he could just take a DNA test and publish the results for all the world to know. i hate hating allen and everything he represents but

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/1020/1*hdCC5PdkAuSvzKFjKnHdQQ.jpeg[/IMG]

source: https://medium.com/@levine2001/the-w...ws-c3583ee0683

sorry, can't get the image to post but it has ronan's original nose.
    I'm really creeped out about the constant blue contacts, which I had no idea about either. That's something I associate with the 80s or beauty guru YouTubers. But I think you're right about him probably wanting to perpetuate the mystique of being a maybe-Sinatra baby.

Also didn't know about the nose and, as usual, I think the old nose looked better.
    sputnik, sprynkles and Nevan like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't think Satchel is an awful name. I like it better than Ronan. We've seen wayyyyyyyyyyyyy worse here on the awful baby names thread.
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/par...-part-2-a.html
    It's a terrible freaking name! What's next - naming your kids "Duffel", "Tote", and "European Carry-all"???
    sprynkles and crayzeehappee like this.

Since when is Woody considered very intelligent?? I really like Ronan and I think he's hung his hat on a very worthy subject. He's always very well spoken when he's doing interviews. I don't get wearing colored contacts either, especially if they aren't prescription contacts. I have light colored eyes, so maybe I just don't understand because it's almost always a brown-eyed person that wears blue and green and violet colored contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's a terrible freaking name! What's next - naming your kids "Duffel", "Tote", and "European Carry-all"???
    A terrible name, but a pretty cool baseball player. However, Satchel Paige's parents had the good sense to give him the birth name of Leroy Robert. Satchel was a nickname, so yeah...

According to Paige, his nickname originated from childhood work toting bags at the train station. He said he was not making enough money at a dime a bag, so he used a pole and rope to build a contraption that allowed him to cart up to four bags at once. Another kid supposedly yelled, "You look like a walking satchel tree."[11] A different story was told by boyhood friend and neighbor, Wilber Hines, who said he gave Paige the nickname after he was caught trying to steal a bag.[12] At the age of 10, Satchel was playing "top ball" which was what got him into baseball. "Top ball" was a kids' game that used sticks and bottle caps instead of baseballs and bats to play a variation of the diamond sport.[13] Satchel's mother, Lula, would even comment on how Satchel would rather "play baseball than eat. It was always baseball, baseball."[13]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Since when is Woody considered very intelligent?? I really like Ronan and I think he's hung his hat on a very worthy subject. He's always very well spoken when he's doing interviews. I don't get wearing colored contacts either, especially if they aren't prescription contacts. I have light colored eyes, so maybe I just don't understand because it's almost always a brown-eyed person that wears blue and green and violet colored contacts.
    I had a friend in high school that had blue eyes and wore contacts to make her eyes seem more vibrant and aqua-colored, but that was a thing back then.

I have brown eyes and even though that's the most common eye color, they're one of the few things I ever really liked about my looks so I never really went in for color contacts. If I had, I'd probably have gone for green or amber or something.
    MohandasKGanja and Nevan like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information