Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Woman: Wealthy Sex Offender Forced Me Into Sex With Prince Andrew & Others

I don't know. I understand how they can be paralysed by fame and royals (if not drugged) and tricked/bribed into all sorts of situations by an old sleazy boys' club.
    Lalasnake and Kittylady like this.

Silver Member

I suspect there is some truth to the allegations but Pr. Andrew knows she can't prove it. The primary issue is really that they are upset with the prosecutors because they accepted the plea bargain sentencing him to only 15 months in jail without making certain they, the victims, agreed. The latter is standard practice from what I understand.

Prince Andrew flies back from skiing holiday to tell Queen he's innocent of underage sex allegations - but does he have immunity under deal with US government?

• Prince will fly back from Swiss resort of Verbier for summit with Queen
    • Virginia Roberts alleged she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York
    • Her father said royal should face court if his daughter's claims were true
    • Buckingham Palace issued dramatic and unprecedented denial of claims
    • He may have immunity from prosecution under deal with US government
    • It protects Epstein and 'co-conspirators' from number of criminal charges
    • Insiders insist there is no truth in attempt to drag Prince in to sordid affair

By THOMAS BURROWS FOR MAILONLINE and MARTIN BECKFORD FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
    PUBLISHED: 11:40, 4 January 2015 | UPDATED: 15:46, 4 January 2015

+6

The London meeting: Virginia Roberts with the Prince in the capital in 2001

Prince Andrew will fly back from his skiing holiday today to tell the Queen he did not have sex with underage girls.
    The 54-year-old will return for a summit with his mother amid allegations he used a 17-year-old 'sex slave' and had an orgy with underage girls.
    The Prince had been skiing last week in the Swiss resort of Verbier with his former wife Sarah Ferguson, daughter Princess Eugenie and her friend Cressida Bonas.
    His return comes as it emerged the Duke of York may have immunity from prosecution for his alleged involvement in the crimes committed by his billionaire sex offender friend Jeffrey Epstein under a deal with the US government.
    The secret plea agreement with American prosecutors struck in 2007 protects Epstein, along with any of his 'co-conspirators' from a number of criminal charges relating to an alleged international sex trafficking ring set up for the rich and famous.
    Details of the 'non-prosecution' agreement obtained by Epstein through his 'significant social and political connections' came after Prince Andrew made a robust rebuttal of the allegations by Virginia Roberts that she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York when she was only 17.
    She said she was coerced in to sleeping with the prince on three occasions in London, New York and the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean - between 1999 and 2002 - at parties organised by Epstein.
    Andrew's alleged victim claims in court documents that she was told to 'give the prince whatever he demanded' by Epstein.

Ms Roberts, now a mother of three living in Australia, also alleged that she and other underage girls were 'procured for sexual activities' by Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the disgraced newspaper owner Robert Maxwell when she was just 15 and forced into a world of sexual abuse.
    It included being 'forced to have sexual relations with… Prince [Andrew] when she was a minor in London at Ghislaine Maxwell's apartment, in New York, and on Epstein's private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands in an orgy with numerous other under-aged girls', she claimed in documents submitted this week to federal court in Palm Beach, Florida.
    Ms Roberts previously abandoned her right to anonymity in 2011 to state that she was abused by Epstein and 'sexually exploited by Epstein's adult male peers including royalty'.
    It is alleged that Epstein lent the girls to powerful people to 'ingratiate himself with them for business, personal, political and financial gain, as well as to obtain potential blackmail information'.

FATHER OF ALLEGED VICTIM: 'I DON'T CARE IF HE'S A PRINCE OR A PAUPER'

Last night, the father of alleged victim, Sky Roberts, 58, demanded the royal face court if his daughter's claims were true.
    He told the Sun on Sunday: 'I don't care if he is prince or pauper. If what Virginia said is true he has to pay the consequences.
    'If the Prince had sex with my daughter when she was underage, he has to be prosecuted.'
    Speaking at his ranch in Summerfield, Florida, he added: 'I thought all of this was in the past. I feel sick now to think of these men and her.'
    His daughter said: 'There will be a time when we explain stuff, just not this time.'
    Elsewhere, Epstein's former butler Juan Alessi - who worked at his Florida mansion for 11 years - said in 2011 the Prince spent weeks there.
    He claims Prince Andrew was a guest at pool parties full of naked women and also enjoyed daily $100-an-hour massages.

Epstein was convicted in 2008 of a single charge of soliciting a minor for prostitution as part of a controversial plea bargain in which other sex charges against him, levelled by several women, were thrown out.
    An investigation opened by the FBI in 2006 identified up to 40 women as having been illegally procured for sexual services. Epstein has since reportedly settled with 17 of his accusers out of court.
    The prince, who is fifth in line to the throne, has previously been criticised for his former friendship with Epstein, the Wall Street investment banker turned disgraced sex offender.
    The Duke of York and Epstein were photographed meeting in December 2010, after the tycoon had served his prison sentence, and the prince has also visited Epstein at his Florida home over the years.
    Prince Andrew later had to apologise for his friendship and stepped down as the UK special representative for trade and investment.

In a shock move last night, the Prince came out fighting against the woman whose allegations have dogged him for more than three years.
    A Buckingham Palace spokesman said in a statement to The Mail on Sunday: 'It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts.
    'Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation.'
    According to Royal sources, the dramatic statement marks the beginning of a determined attempt to demolish the bombshell allegations made by Ms Roberts, who served as a masseuse to the Prince's billionaire paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein for four years.
    Insiders insist there is not a shred of truth in her attempt to drag the Prince into the sordid affair by naming him in US court papers uncovered on Friday, and so they had little option but to deny it publicly as his reputation is at stake.
    'There is nothing that the Duke cares more about than his reputation, which is why he decided to make this unprecedented denial of any impropriety,' said a friend.

+6

It was business as usual for the Queen today as she attended a church service on the Sandringham estate

+6

During the service, the congregation sang 'God Save the Queen' in a show of support for the Royal family

Today, a royal aide said: 'Buckingham Palace has already issued two clear and unambiguous statements.
    'The fact that they have taken such an unprecedented step is because of the false claims, which are without any foundation, being made about the Duke.
    'As has been noted, the Duke is not a party to the civil case in America. Newspapers have reported details of extremely serious allegations contained in papers that have been lodge with the court to which the Duke of York has no right of response. It therefore became essential there was a swift and categorical response to those allegations.
    'The Duke has been working very hard and making huge efforts in the UK with his work since stepping down from his trade role in 2011. He has been supporting vocational education, technology and small business in Britain. In our experience this has been well received and he will push on with his work.'
    Elsewhere today, the Queen and Prince Philip put on a brave front as they attended a church service at St Mary Magdalene Church on the Sandringham estate.
    The hour-long service which was broadcast to a crowd of 300 outside by loudspeakers included the congregation singing God Save the Queen in a gesture of support for the Royal family.

+6

+6

Attack: Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, left, who was also accused by Miss Roberts of having sex with her, made a forceful attack on the claims. Right, Prince Andrew with former friend Epstein in 2011

Prince Andrew resigned as the Government's global trade envoy and apologised for his former friendship with Mr Epstein when the scandal first broke three years ago, and a picture emerged of the Prince with his arm around the teenage Ms Roberts.
    Since then, he has devoted his time to business and charity initiatives including encouraging entrepreneurs and apprenticeships.
    The strongly worded denial goes much further than the limited statement issued by the palace on Friday – which did not refer to Ms Roberts' name or mention sex or a relationship – and is the most personal statement issued in recent years on behalf of senior Royal.
    It came after top Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, who was also accused by Ms Roberts of having sex with her, made a forceful attack on the claims.
    He said: 'This person has made this up out of cloth, maliciously and knowingly in order to extort money from Mr Epstein.'
    The lawyer told BBC Radio 4's Today programme on Saturday that he would not rest until he had shown that the claims regarding his conduct were false and he advised the Duke to do everything in his power to clear his name.
    'My only feeling is, if she's lied about me, which I know to an absolute certainty she has, she should not be believed about anyone else,' he said.
    'We know she's lied about other public figures, including a former prime minister and others who she claims to have participated in sexual activities with, so I think it must be presumed all her allegations against Prince Andrew were false as well.
    'You cannot allow these allegations to hang above you. You have to fight back with every resource and ounce of energy available to you.'

On a day of high drama, the Palace issue TWO bombshell statements to the Mail on Sunday
    Due to doubts over whether Prince Andrew was denying Virginia Roberts's account in its totality, The Mail on Sunday asked the Palace to confirm or deny that the Prince had had any sexual contact with Virginia Roberts. Their first answer left some ambiguity, then came the dramatic second statement proclaiming his innocence

Palace statement at 5.04pm...
    A very serious allegation, of sex with a minor, was levelled at the Duke in a legal document submitted to a US court. The earlier statement categorically rejected that claim; and as was indicated at the time, we do not intend to comment further.

... and at 7.40pm
    It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with Virginia Roberts. Any claim to the contrary is false and without foundation.

Read more: Prince Andrew flies back from holiday to tell Queen he's innocent of sex allegations | Daily Mail Online

snoopqueen likes this.

This was old news a few years ago. Makes me think someone (Charles??) is bringing it back up to get back at Andrew. Maybe setting up the playing field for when the Queen dies?
    snoopqueen, A*O and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Silver Member

^This! I thought the same thing, mighty, mighty convenient.

I have no problem believing that any of that happened.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Not amused. Off with 'is head!

A*O

^^^^ HMQ looks EXACTLY like her grandmother queen Mary here.

These are old allegations and while they may be true I don't think we'll see the sleazy prince in court, let alone jail.

But I'm fascinated to see that old rogue Robert Maxwell's daughter Ghislaine in the thick of it.
    Kittylady likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

For Andrew to face prosecution, they'd have to prove that he knew the girls were "sex slaves", or that he paid them directly.
    the girl was 17 which is underage in Florida where the court proceedings are taking place, but not in London or New York where she allegedly had sex with the prince, so the whole fucking a minor thing is just being used to bring attention to the case I would imagine. The only scenario where her age would be a factor is if he knew she was a prostitute and paid her directly and we know that's not the case since Epstein is the one who provided the girls and then wanted to use the info for potential blackmail purposes.

so yeah it's all sordid and gross but legally I don't think any of Epstein's buddies are on the hook for anything.
    Last edited by sputnik; January 5th, 2015 at 11:58 AM.
    effie2 and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Silver Member

I think the term 'sex slave' is being bandied about too easily in this case. These girls were not held captive from what I've read and were more than willing to take the money & free trips. Yes they were young and easily impressionable & certainly taken advantage of. Epstein's sentence was light as he knew Clinton and other bigwigs. Epstein and his cohorts were gross perves but I think the girls bear 35-45% responsibility if they repeatedly went back.
    effie2 likes this.

A*O

Epstein is described as a "pedophile" when the girls involved were 17 - technically minors but not everywhere. The legal age of consent in the UK at least is 16 and as far as I can tell these girls did consent. Girls of 12, 13, 14 get preggo all the time and we don't see the baby daddies being described as "pedophiles". But I guess they aren't famous. I'm sure this is publicity the royal family doesn't need but it will blow over as these "scandals" always do. We never get to hear about the REAL dirt.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Οh,it can very well be true,though i thought he didnt do women,i can even believe he tried to get his friend off the hook of the us justi system ,what i cant stomach is those innocent little whores *forced*into it.you dont get around those things if you dont have it in you!
    b - u - l - l - s - h - i - t.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    I think the term 'sex slave' is being bandied about too easily in this case. These girls were not held captive from what I've read and were more than willing to take the money & free trips. Yes they were young and easily impressionable & certainly taken advantage of. Epstein's sentence was light as he knew Clinton and other bigwigs. Epstein and his cohorts were gross perves but I think the girls bear 35-45% responsibility if they repeatedly went back.
    They were totally taken advantage of -- which makes them the victims. Period. Equivocations like yours makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Briar Rose View Post
    b - u - l - l - s - h - i - t.
    i am sure you know better than i do about the matter!
    twitchy2.0 and snoopqueen like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Briar Rose View Post
    They were totally taken advantage of -- which makes them the victims. Period. Equivocations like yours makes me sick.
    Hello. Please avoid multiple posts in a row by using the multiquote feature. Under each post to which you would like to respond, hit the little "+ symbol. Then hit Reply With Quote and respond to all of them at once. Thank you.
    sputnik and Brookie like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information