Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: And the winners were..... (indulge me moderators)

She even gets along with his parents which is something Angelina couldn’t do.
    rollo and DawnM74 like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

He always looked hot around her..I dont think they,ll happen again though.

Elite Member

I'm not all aflutter over this. I think that it's nice that they get along and are friends. However, I do think if they got back together...and stayed together... it would be quite a sweet little story. They always did look good together.
    sprynkles likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    She even gets along with his parents which is something Angelina couldn’t do.

He's probably wishing he'd had kids with her instead of crazy Angelina.
    DawnM74 likes this.

czb

^^^ somehow i don't think jen is wishing for kids. if she were, she would've had them by now.

I always thought that was one of the reasons for their split.
    tulip likes this.
    -

I always thought it was because he started fucking someone else.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

i always got the sense she was way more into him than he was into her, and that never ends well. but i also get the sense that if they'd never gotten married and started dating at this point in their lives, it might actually work out.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah, I was looking at some old pics of them and she always seemed to have that cat who swallowed the canary look, like even she couldn't believe she had Brad freaking Pitt. But they were really cute together, even if, as I always said, don't marry somebody prettier than you.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He looks very into her in those pictures..yes they looked cute together.

^ I thought so too.

She seemed to move on from the Pitt debacle way more smoothly than the press ever gave her credit for. She likes hot men who lack maturity, but technically she doesn’t need them to do more than please her until they don’t, since she’s financially independent and appears to be pretty psychologically secure.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i always got the sense she was way more into him than he was into her, and that never ends well. but i also get the sense that if they'd never gotten married and started dating at this point in their lives, it might actually work out.
    I always got the sense that at some point she held back. I remember her once punting the question "is Brad your soulmate" by saying "you're always kind of wondering..."

Then again, I always thought he was as dumb as a box of rocks. Even pretty gets boring after a while.

But no matter, he met Angelina and it was game over.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    She seemed to move on from the Pitt debacle way more smoothly than the press ever gave her credit for.
    ITA, especially considering the public humiliation aspect, and the intense tabloid/public interest in her and a guy she was only married to for 5 years, which obviously continues to this day. She can't escape it.

I love their expressions (in the first pictures)! So damn candid and perfect!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information