Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: Willa Ford IS Anna Nicole Smith! (the most anticipated film of the year...)

  1. #31
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,080

    Default

    ^
    Nope, you're sure not Giselle.

    Willaford...Willa Ford. How creative huh?

    I'd say her career is really going nowhere because she just sucks. She cannot sing, her first album "I Wanna Be Bad" made me think ok, you wanna be bad huh? Don't worry, you are.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  2. #32
    Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    I have no idea who they polled to get statements like "most wildly anticipated."
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

  3. #33
    Bronze Member justagirl05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    207

    Default

    I'm going to watch it, out of curiousity.


    Whoever did the voiceover though, how awful was that.
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

  4. #34
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    My gawd, I can't believe this is being released in
    theatres. I seriously thought this would be on
    Lifetime or something.!

  5. #35
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Actually, this is funny...Nick looked like he was bored with her. He was walking ahead of her and she kept trotting. She reminded me of one of those insecure, clingy girls who won't leave their man's side for 5 seconds. This was back when she used to go by her real name, Amanda Willaford. Yes, that's how she got her stage name.
    I'm sorry, but that's just an ugly name, and what a dumb way to come up with it.

  6. #36
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^Obviously she's not smart, look who she dated.

    Did she ever get married?

  7. #37
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,469

    Default

    Holy shit, this is being released in theatres????

    ...

    Why do I have a feeling it'll bomb harder than The Hottie & The Nottie?

  8. #38
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^Her claim to fame is Nick Carter. Which isn't something I'd brag about if I were her.
    \

    Her claim to fame is NOT Nick Carter its "I wanna be Bad" her one hit huge single. Song got played up the ass in 2001. Still does in many movies and shit.

    Oh and she is married to a super rich NHL star. They were on cribs a few months ago. Its unbelievable. Nick couldnt even afford a ride to HER house now.

  9. #39
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    \

    Her claim to fame is NOT Nick Carter its "I wanna be Bad" her one hit huge single. Song got played up the ass in 2001. Still does in many movies and shit.

    Oh and she is married to a super rich NHL star. They were on cribs a few months ago. Its unbelievable. Nick couldnt even afford a ride to HER house now.
    LMAO, probably true about Nick Carter.
    But actually, her dating Nick was the reason she got the recording contract in the first place. She's just as trashy as he is, imo. I remember her going on Howard Stern talking about how Nick had taken her virginity, and all sorts of shit that was repulsive. Again, not something I'd brag about.

  10. #40
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I remember her going on Howard Stern talking about how Nick had taken her virginity, and all sorts of shit that was repulsive. Again, not something I'd brag about.
    No kidding.... I wouldn't have told that if I was her.

  11. #41
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    LMAO, probably true about Nick Carter.
    But actually, her dating Nick was the reason she got the recording contract in the first place. She's just as trashy as he is, imo. I remember her going on Howard Stern talking about how Nick had taken her virginity, and all sorts of shit that was repulsive. Again, not something I'd brag about.
    Like I thought, she's a klassy one!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  12. #42
    Elite Member blissfullyunaware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,706

    Default going through my threads...lol

    So did this movie ever come out? I still wanna see it
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

  13. #43
    Elite Member nana55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario
    Posts
    4,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Who cares. She looks nothing like Anna Nicole, anyway.
    She looks more like Anna Nicole than Anne Hathaway looks like Judy Garland.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

  14. #44
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blissfullyunaware View Post
    So did this movie ever come out? I still wanna see it
    I just looked it up and it shows release date TBD. Guess they can't find a company to release it.

  15. #45
    Elite Member blissfullyunaware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I just looked it up and it shows release date TBD. Guess they can't find a company to release it.
    I guess I am not suprized.They should just put it on cable.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Willa Ford - Yellow Football Photoshooting
    By nocolors in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 25th, 2007, 07:36 PM
  2. Anna Nicole Smith had another son?!
    By greysfang in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: March 30th, 2007, 09:40 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 28th, 2007, 10:57 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 16th, 2006, 05:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •