Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: Willa Ford IS Anna Nicole Smith! (the most anticipated film of the year...)

  1. #16
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    22,246

    Default

    The only thing I know about Willa Ford is she was on Dancing with the Stars a few seasons ago. I had no idea who she was then and really still don't. Failed pop singer maybe?

    Can't believe they're releasing this movie in theatres. Seems like a straight to dvd or cable movie at best.

  2. #17
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Can't believe they're releasing this movie in theatres. Seems like a straight to dvd or cable movie at best.
    I agree. They ought to just go ahead and make it a Lifetime movie.

    That chick doesn't even look like Anna.

  3. #18
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    omg i cant freakin' wait!!!!

  4. #19
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,386

    Default

    I had no idea they planned to release this in theaters. Who are the financial backers who needed a tax write off?

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    this movie gonna be priceless! it seriously looked like a joke! i bet they only did like 1 take on every scene even

  6. #21
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    Its sad that this piece of crap even got made.

  7. #22
    Silver Member Giselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Out there.
    Posts
    586

    Default

    wait, so this Willa Ford girl is actually one of Nick Carter's first gf's, the one from Tampa & all?

    I always thought her name was Amanda.

  8. #23
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    this movie gonna be priceless! it seriously looked like a joke! i bet they only did like 1 take on every scene even
    I can't wait to see this crapfest!! They probably really will have it Blockbuster soon for like $2.99.

  9. #24
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    The only thing I know about Willa Ford is she was on Dancing with the Stars a few seasons ago. I had no idea who she was then and really still don't. Failed pop singer maybe?

    Can't believe they're releasing this movie in theatres. Seems like a straight to dvd or cable movie at best.
    She is a failed pop singer. I wouldn't even go so far as to call her a one hit wonder, since she didn't do too well on the charts with her single. She dated Nick Carter years ago, and STILL talks about it, because it's her only claim to fame. She has no dignity.

  10. #25
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    She is a failed pop singer. I wouldn't even go so far as to call her a one hit wonder, since she didn't do too well on the charts with her single. She dated Nick Carter years ago, and STILL talks about it, because it's her only claim to fame. She has no dignity.
    Truly pathetic.

  11. #26
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,080

    Default

    ^^
    She really is pathetic you guys. I was in Florida a few years ago and saw her with Nick Carter...she was flouncing all around him like he was God or something. She tried a couple of albums and failed miserably...she's a starfucker mainly.

    Kinda icky looking IRL and BONY.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  12. #27
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^Ewww....And I bet that douche loved every minute of her ass-kissing.

  13. #28
    Elite Member MissVenus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Who cares. She looks nothing like Anna Nicole, anyway.
    Yeah, to be fair she looks a lot better.
    vaya con dios

  14. #29
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^Ewww....And I bet that douche loved every minute of her ass-kissing.
    Actually, this is funny...Nick looked like he was bored with her. He was walking ahead of her and she kept trotting. She reminded me of one of those insecure, clingy girls who won't leave their man's side for 5 seconds. This was back when she used to go by her real name, Amanda Willaford. Yes, that's how she got her stage name.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  15. #30
    Silver Member Giselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Out there.
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Actually, this is funny...Nick looked like he was bored with her. He was walking ahead of her and she kept trotting. She reminded me of one of those insecure, clingy girls who won't leave their man's side for 5 seconds. This was back when she used to go by her real name, Amanda Willaford. Yes, that's how she got her stage name.
    Oh I knew I wasn't going crazy. she is actually called Amanda.

    Willa Ford, what an ugly stage name. no wonder her career is going nowhere.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Willa Ford - Yellow Football Photoshooting
    By nocolors in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 25th, 2007, 07:36 PM
  2. Anna Nicole Smith had another son?!
    By greysfang in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: March 30th, 2007, 09:40 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 28th, 2007, 10:57 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 16th, 2006, 05:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •