Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Smith reached Xenu

I'm actually all for more boring as shite celebs becoming members. It at least makes them interesting.

How boring would Jenna Elfman be without screaming "HAVE YOU RAPED A BABY?" Or if Leah Remini didn't send out wacky emails? What to speak of Tiny Tom's shenanigans?

Anything that ups celebs wacky factor x 1000 is fine by me.

In all actuality, I think the celebs used to be a selling point for the church but are now they're to their detriment.
    Tom Cruise coming across rabid and batshit crazy makes the general public think it's a cult.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Kimora Simmons will be all enthusistic until it comes time to part with the cash. New Minola Line of Shoes or Level V - NO CONTEST. I see her totally pulling a Posh when it comes down to the "cents" part of the deal unlike the other losers on the list. If it ain't free or giving her some thing she'll be gone.
    I was thinking the same thing, which is the only reason why seeing her name in that list shocked me.
    Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    In all actuality, I think the celebs used to be a selling point for the church but are now they're to their detriment.
    Tom Cruise coming across rabid and batshit crazy makes the general public think it's a cult.
    The one upside in all this.

I personally don't give a damn if he's a member of CO$. Will Smith has never done anything for me. All I can say is, I hope he likes it in the butt.

I'm not surprised...we've been hearing about this one for awhile now.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Giovanni "my sisters having my baby" Ribisi??? Ya gotta be kiddin' me? I thought he was normal. Ha ha. Damn him.
    Jack I swear.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Will and Jada have been linked to co$ for awhile now. It's a good move on TC's part, because it might soften the view we have on scientology. At least that might be the agenda. WRONG!

Elite Member

Will Smith Not A Scientologist, Confirms Rep

Will Smith's representative has confirmed to TheCelebrityTruth.com that the movie star is not a Scientologist, after reports continue to circulate on gossip blogs and tabloids that he has joined the controversial religion.
    According to the April edition of Radar magazine (via msnbc.com), "The Church has also set its sights on African Americans, opening up a center in Harlem in 2003, and making a strong play for Hollywood supercouple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett."
    The article quotes an 'unnamed source' who claims that Smith is "getting more and more involved (in Scientology)... and it isn't just him, it's definitely Jada, too."
    The story has been picked up by numerous gossip sites including Perez Hilton, however, when TheCelebrityTruth.com checked in with Pat Kingsley – Smith's representative – Kingsley vehemently denies the Scientology speculation.
    "As Will Smith's publicist I can tell you with 100 per cent certainty that Will is not a Scientologist," Kingsley says.

Will Smith Not A Scientologist, Confirms Rep

will smith - not surprised
    kimora - wtf?

and another one bites the dust.....

Well bugger me, I'm actually disappointed that he's not
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information