Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Will Smith: Jaden has 1 pair of shoes & ‘refuses to be a slave to money’

I was at my mom's house up in Nicetown today. She grew up in the neighborhood near his, and thinks that the sun rises and sets on him...can't make her see. She says his mother does good work for the homeless with the money Will has given her over the years...
    Cinnamon*Girl likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

And how's that heat and electric bill, Will?

BITTER, kersalli, sputnik and 4 others like this.

I'm honestly shocked to learn that Will is so stupid that he does not see the difference betwen being poor and having the choice to not spend money on things.
    JazzyGirl, tulip and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I was at my mom's house up in Nicetown today. She grew up in the neighborhood near his, and thinks that the sun rises and sets on him...can't make her see. She says his mother does good work for the homeless with the money Will has given her over the years...
    I work with his mother on annual event to raise money for her organization, and she lives near me. She moved out of Wynnefield years ago when Will bought her a home on a large piece of property on the main line. Will's sister and her kids live here too. She worked with the school district of Philly for years and now has a wonderful organization that helps keep teen mothers in school, and provides them with parenting classes, counselling to find housing, childcare, etc., and provide them with cribs and items needed to keep them and their babies safe. She does a lot of good.
    Last edited by sluce; February 15th, 2015 at 06:41 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Lovely that his mother does that, and in the community she raised her son. And don't get me wrong...I always like Will, but money and Hollywood change people, hope his mother keeps him grounded. I wonder what kind of relationship she has with the grandkids.

And THAt is his house? It's freaking huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    And how's that heat and electric bill, Will?

Assuming that's in California, I'm also wondering about the WATER bill. Plus, that rich LA fucker is probably using my NorCal water.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Where did he get the $ for a $20K car as a teenager? If his family was having issues paying their utilities, they sure didn't have the income to spend $20K on a car, especially for a teenager. And if he paid for it himself, where the hell was he working after school? Cuz my high school jobs only paid $3.35- $3.75 an hour! when I turned 18 I got a job that paid $5.00 an hour & I thought I was friggin' rich!

Elite Member

his rap career started when he was in his teens. In the late 80's he had a couple of hits.

Okay I went to look him up. He was born in '68, so he was making $$ in his teens, he exploded into the rap scene nationally with an Emmy in '88 when he was 20. So he could have easily made that money when a teenager.

Will Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaEarly work

Smith started as the MC of the hip-hop duo DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, with his childhood friend Jeffrey "DJ Jazzy Jeff" Townes as turntablist and producer,[15] as well as Ready Rock C (Clarence Holmes) as the human beat box. The trio was known for performing humorous, radio-friendly songs, most notably "Parents Just Don't Understand" and "Summertime".[15] They gained critical acclaim and won the first Grammy awarded in the Rap category (1988).[15]
    Smith spent money freely around 1988 and 1989 and underpaid his income taxes.[15] The Internal Revenue Service eventually assessed a $2.8 million tax debt against Smith, took many of his possessions, and garnished his income.[16] Smith was nearly bankrupt in 1990, when the NBC television network signed him to a contract and built a sitcom, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, around him.[15]
    Last edited by mostroop; February 15th, 2015 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Had to research his info. I now know more than I ever cared to know.

It was his late teens. He had a local following but I don't remember him making it big until after he graduated high school. Bitter and Nicki may remember better, but there was a time when he was on the local news often because the IRS wiped him out for not paying taxes. That was before he started acting too.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I am totally a slave to money. You can often find me slavishly thinking of ways to make the household budget stretch to the end of the month.

Will Smith and his kids can go fuck themselves.
    sluce, idunno, BelledeJour and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Happy to see he is updating his wardrobe.

Will Smith's son Jaden steps out in a woman's dress as he admits on Instagram that he has been shopping for 'some girl clothes' lately

ByKaren Mizoguchi for MailOnline

Published: 09:16 EST, 10 April 2015 | Updated: 10:26 EST, 10 April 2015

Jaden Smith has always taken interesting fashion risks - what else do you call zebra-print harem pants and plaid print belts?

But the 16-year-old actor's new move is one of his most daring.

The son of actors Will and Jada Pinkett Smith wore what appeared to be a black woman's dress over a pair of distressed denim shorts during an outing in Calabasas, California on Thursday.

Is that a dress? Jaden Smith was seen wearing what appeared to be a LBD during an outing in Calabasas, California on Thursday

Jaden - who has been linked to both Kylie, 17, and Kendall Jenner, 19 - donned a long sleeve little black dress which he styled with a white crocheted sleeveless top.

Underneath his eclectic frock were dark colored cutoff jean shorts for a unique androgynous look.

The older sibling of Willow Smith accessorized his getup with cheetah print high socks, black and white Nike Flyknit sneakers and a black backpack over his shoulders.

He appeared to be in good spirits as he sported a beaming smile on his face.

Jaden proved that he is expanding his wardrobe closet to include women's wear when he shared a photo of himself wearing yet another T-shirt dress.

'Went To TopShop To Buy Some Girl Clothes, I Mean "Clothes",' he captioned a mirror selfie on his Instagram account on Wednesday.

In the snap, Jaden is wearing a long sleeve striped dress over dark harem trousers at a gym surrounded by exercise machines and a track.

'That Moment When Your Wearing A Dress With No Pants And You Swerve Way To Hard,' he wrote on his Twitter account on Thursday.

While Jaden was showcasing his one of a kind street style, his young Hollywood friends are soaking up the desert sun for the Coachella Music Festival this upcoming weekend.

Close pals Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber shared swimsuit-clad photos of themselves with Jaden's rumoured girlfriend Kendall Jenner on their social media pages on Thursday.

Will Smith's son Jaden steps out in a woman's dress | Daily Mail Online
    NickiDrea likes this.

Elite Member

I support his right to wear what he wants to. But good lord, he looks like an idiot.
    sluce, Lily Bleu and JazzyGirl like this.

Look at me! I'm wearing a dress and I'm a boy! Hey, over here! Look at me!

It's not a dress.. It's a long nasty looking hoodie over top a pair of shorts!
    Linne likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Whatever that outfit is, it's ugly.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information