Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Smith establishes own school for his kids

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    YOU DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF EDUCATION. I DO!!!
    The $cientologi$ts actually believe that L. Ron was able to pull out of his ass ideas about the origins of humans, the workings of the mind, and the process of education and they were superior to the disciplines of psychology and education that have been collectively developed over thousands of years?
    You're being glib.....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Boycotting of Will Smith and his movies begins now. Stupid scientology retard.
    ditto!

Actor Will Smith is funding his own private school that will teach youngsters using an educational system devised in part by the Scientology cult.

The curriculum at Smith's New Village Academy of Calabasas, on which he has spent nearly 500,000, uses different educational theories including "study technology" a learning method developed by L Ron Hubbard, the founder of the Church of Scientology.

Websites dedicated to monitoring Scientologist activity are also claiming that at least six members of staff employed at the 6,000-a-year private academy are members of the controversial sect.

The religious organisation has raised its profile in the last few years as a number of celebrity adherents have made their beliefs public.
    Smith has been surrounded by rumours that he is now a fully-fledged member of the Church of Scientology, due largely to his close friendship with the organisation's star member, Tom Cruise.
    --------

note to Peach "put Will Smith on shit list.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Tom Cruise is stepping down.. Will Smith will take over and now Tom can just recruit.

So the rumors were true.

the aliens have taken over Hollywood.

which is worse American money going to Mexico or American money going to the aliens

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I don't put much faith in the intelligence of the masses, so I'm starting to become a bit worried about all these A list stars becoming scientologists. I hope they don't start swaying large groups of people into joining their cult. Oops, I mean church.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

A*O

Most celebs may look pretty but they are DUMB and because they are celebs there's nobody there to tell them they are DUMB so they get sucked into these cults that tell them they are AMAZING instead.

Co$bots don't send their kids to school because it means losing control of the brainwashing required to keep them in the fold. So of course they fund their own 'schools' ie Co$ homeschooling.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Silver Member

What about the other kid? Will has another son, doesn't he deserve a top-rate cult education too?!?

Quote Originally Posted by western View Post
    What about the other kid? Will has another son, doesn't he deserve a top-rate cult education too?!?
    I think the other kid lives with his ex-wife, who probably has a brain, and won't let the kid anywhere near the place.

^^ In the case of the other kid, thank god for failed marriages! He escaped!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information