Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Will Smith Admits That, Yeah, They Probably Gave Their Kids Too Much Freedom

At least his son Trey graduated from high school. He was offered scholarships to play football at Oregon and Northern Az, but passed. Now he is trying to make it in the entertainment field too.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So enroll those two fools in school. It's never too late.
    Kittylady likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    So enroll those two fools in school. It's never too late.
    And threaten to cut them off/down to the bone financially unless they do - if someone manages to knock some smarts into them they'll thank their parents later. I can only hope that they have at least had enough smarts to put the kid's earnings in trust so they can't get at it straight away and bypass the need for parental funding.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    And threaten to cut them off/down to the bone financially unless they do - if someone manages to knock some smarts into them they'll thank their parents later. I can only hope that they have at least had enough smarts to put the kid's earnings in trust so they can't get at it straight away and bypass the need for parental funding.
    That's a great idea, the logical thing to do...
    Unfortunately, I don't think that Will and Jada aren't too focused on their children/their future.
    It's all about them (Will and Jada)/their careers - their image.
    If they were (or had been) more concentrated on their children, there wouldn't be an article like this in existence.

It seems as though Will's perspective on this whole thing is: "Oh well... Too late now (for them to learn/change)"
    Not: "We see we haven't been the most proactive/sturn parents but, we're trying to change that."

Trey seems the most low-key, intelligent of the bunch. Not just because he the oldest and was raised differently (to a degree) than the rest of his siblings but, he seems to be more aware of his environment and the type of people in it.

The younger ones... seem like huge brats.
    Lack of education + Money + Free Will To Do What They Please With Little-To-No Appreciation For Anything = Disaster.
    rollo and Kittylady like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    That's a great idea, the logical thing to do...
    It's all about them (Will and Jada)/their careers - their image.
    Well I think with the Smiths the problem is that they have their "religion" (that they aren't even open about) in the mix. Even if they were able to talk some sende into their spoilt (treated like grown-ups) kids now and gave them the best private tutors and most interesting ways to learn they would admit that their beliefs in schoolings were wrong. I see Jaden and Willow going the same way as Cruise' eldest kids. Did Bella and Connor have "real" education? The Smiths are still concerned about their image and they know full well that two lousy kids don't reflect well on them. haha
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

A*O

Co$bots allow their kids to do whatever the hell they like when, where, how they like (or not). No formal AKA "suppressive" education required. Nuff said.
    Mrs P likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I don't they were 'raised by their parents' at all. They lived in the same compound, their parents were travelling and um, whatnot and the kids existed with each other, let loose by nannies. I doubt the parents had any idea when they went to bed, what they ate for breakfast etc. let alone what kind of education they had, what tv they watched, what items they could purchase. Not a clue.
    SoCalMarie and Kittylady like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Come on. If Kylie Jenner can get a fake diploma, I am sure these kids can do the same.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ya think, Will??????
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Co$bots allow their kids to do whatever the hell they like when, where, how they like (or not). No formal AKA "suppressive" education required. Nuff said.
    Only the kids of the 'names'. The average scieno kid gets shipped off around the world to work in hellish conditions for pennies a week in the Sea Org.
    Serendipity likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information