Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Why Did Britney Spearsí Conservators Just Take Out A $6 Million Loan ?

Maybe for a lawsuit she has to pay out on? and this is the clever way too hold onto her equity (still gathering interest on her money).

Why in God's name do you even THINK you need to spend 6 million on a damn wedding?!?!? Even if your rich,...I don't get that shit.
    Kittylady likes this.

The Graceland story is pure bullshit. There's no way in hell they are gonna shut that thing down for a day even for Britney. The volume of people they move through there on a daily basis is astounding. People I went to high school with used to be tour guides. Now, they merely hand out sets of earphones.

I went not long ago and boy there's no more lingering around to look at shit...they shuttle you through like a herd of cattle. And straight back to the gift shops and overpriced eateries.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm not an Elvis fan but I'd like to go just to go in the plane. Can you do that anymore?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Ooh look, double wedding!

Last minute beauty prep! Jamie Lynn Spears heads to nail salon with daughter Maddie and mom Lynne ahead of her 'imminent' wedding

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 12:42, 14 March 2014 | UPDATED: 13:07, 14 March 2014

With her wedding rumoured to be taking place on Friday, Jamie Lynn Spears was spotted doing some last minute preparation with her mother Lynne and daughter Maddie.
    The trio were seen heading into a nail salon in Kentwood, Louisiana, the previous day before leaving in flip-flops suggesting they had treated themselves to a pedicure.
    The 22-year-old actress and singer looked casual in a bright red sweatshirt, while flashing her pins in a tiny pair of green shorts.

+16

Big day preparation: Jamie Lynn Spears was spotted leaving a nail salon on Thursday ahead of her wedding to Jamie Watson this weekend

The former Zoey 101 star appeared to be make-up free while clutching a snack in her hand, as she prepares to walk down the aisle with partner of three years, Jamie Watson.

With her long blonde hair worn down over her shoulders, Jamie Lynn sported dark-rimmed spectacles and grey wellington boots prior to her appointment.
    Her four-year-old daughter with ex-fiance Casey Aldridge also appeared to have had a treatment as she also left the salon wearing a pair of yellow sandals, which were much too big for her feet.

+16

Food on the go: The 22-year-old was wearing wellington boots prior to her appointment when she was joined by her mother Lynne and daughter Maddie in Kentwood, Louisiana

+16

+16

Time for a pedi! The singer and actress, who sported green flip-flops after her visit, was seen checking the results as she clutched her phone

The sister of singing superstar Britney, obtained a marriage license from Tangipahoa Parish Clerk of Courts in her native Louisiana, E! News reported on Thursday.
    A source told the website the the wedding would be taking place on Friday, after they filed for the license on March 5.
    The couple have been engaged for a year after the businessman popped the question in March 2013, which Jamie Lynn announced on Twitter, writing: 'hedidgood', alongside a snap of a huge sparkler.

+16

Following her mom's lead: Maddie also had a pair of flip-flops on as she undoubtedly prepared to be an adorable flower girl at the weekend

+16

Casual customer: Jamie looked relaxed in a bright red sweatshirt and green shorts, while sporting dark rimmed glasses

+16

Family unit: The blonde star kept her long hair down after opting for a make-up free look

+16

Deep in thought: The Zoey 101 regular flashed her pins in her short outfit, which included a loose-fitting white T-Shirt

In January the bride-to-be shared a photo with fans after buying her wedding gown at the I Do Bridal Couture boutique in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
    After telling her followers: 'Finally found my perfect dress at @idobridalcouture! Thank y'all so much for making me feel so special and being so accommodating', the shop revealed that she had chosen a design by Liancarlo.
    While his wife-to-be treated enjoyed a relaxing treatment, Jamie was spotted picking up 22 bags of black mulch from Lowes.

+16

Time for a treat: Maddie clutched a large chocolate drink in her hand while still wearing her school uniform

+16

In a hurry? Lynne meanwhile sported double denim, a pink hoodie and a scrunchie in her hair

+16

Perfect dress: Jamie Lynn celebrated the purchase of her wedding gown via a sweet snapshot on her Twitter page back in January

+16

Taking your mind off things? Jamie Lynn's fiance Jamie Watson meanwhile was spotted buying 22 bags of black mulch from Lowes on the same day
    The 31-year-old appeared to have worked up a sweat after stepping out in a pair of loose-fitting black shorts and a grey T-Shirt.

Jamie's sister Britney was seen arriving for a flight from LAX on Thursday, suggesting she may have been heading back home.
    The 32-year-old tried to go under the radar while opting for comfy attire including navy leggings and a grey sweatshirt.
    As well as her nuptials, Jamie Lynn, who was previously engaged to Casey before they ended their relationship four years ago, is preparing to release a country album.

+16

Outdoor pursuit: The businessman, who has been dating the star for three years, appeared to have worked up a sweat in his grey T-Shirt and shorts

+16

Flying in: Jamie's sister Britney was seen catching a flight from LAX on Thursday, while clutching a large pillow in her arms

+16

Under the radar: The singing superstar was dressed casually for her flight in loose-fitting navy trousers and a grey long-sleeved top

+16

Taking a break: The 32-year-old kept her dark hair tied up in a bun as she chatted

Read more: Jamie Lynn Spears heads to nail salon with daughter Maddie and mom Lynne ahead of her 'imminent' wedding | Mail Online

Her four-year-old daughter with ex-fiance Casey Aldridge also appeared to have had a treatment as she also left the salon wearing a pair of yellow sandals, which were much too big for her feet.
    Holy fuckballs, these people piss me off! I was thinking "hmm, that little girl looks older than four." It took literally 7 seconds of skimming and google to determine she was born in 2008.

They all love healthy eating, don't they? * radiant bride *
    kasippu likes this.

fgg

does maddie have a frap AND french tips?! following in aunt britters footsteps already!
    kasippu likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Maybe Britney is buying JL a house as a wedding gift. Even then, $6 million seems pretty pricy, and it's still not an emergency. Plus, if she can't afford it without taking out a loan, it doesn't make sense. I think the person who said it must be to pay out some sort of lawsuit made the best guess.

P.S. Jamie Lynn looks awful.

Is one or both of them pregnant? That's an emergency (of sorts!)

trixie's theory sounds plausible, they need the money for her new babysitter.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm not an Elvis fan but I'd like to go just to go in the plane. Can you do that anymore?
    yes. and as you pass the liquor bar (after several others in the house), the guide tells you something like "oh elvis really didn't like to drink that much". of course.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^ Probably true. He was too fucked up on pills to drink.
    cheray likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    does maddie have a frap AND french tips?! following in aunt britters footsteps already!
    French tips.. This girl hasn't got a snowballs' chance in hell

Has she worn hoop earrings

They do look very solid in build. Both Britney and Jamie. Healthy, but solid.
    Jack I swear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information