Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Whitney Houston drove me to drugs'

^^Just what I was gonna say. When he starts taking responsibility for his life and realize that we're all where we want to be, his life will start turning around. Victim speak gets old fast.

His kids got more from Whitney when they were together then they would have ever gotten from him.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    His kids got more from Whitney when they were together then they would have ever gotten from him.
    Ain't that the truth. Bobby should use any money he makes off of this book to pay all of that back child support he still owes for all of his kids, since Whitney's not stupid/high enough to pay it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Could be. He admitted that he cheated on Whitney every chance he got. But I think Bobby's REAL addiction is that he isn't man enough to take responsibility for his own actions and likes to blame everyone else, especially women, for his mistakes.

^ ITA - But I always think that's ANY addicts mentality: to blame everyone and everything else for THEIR actions.

Trust me, if it wasn't women - he's probably just used to doing/saying it because they probably let him stay around a little while longer if they were feeling guilty about it - it would be his parents, his childhood, his being a certain color or religion. It's just an excuse... and like you said, it probably just means he's STILL using.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    ^ ITA - But I always think that's ANY addicts mentality: to blame everyone and everything else for THEIR actions.

Trust me, if it wasn't women - he's probably just used to doing/saying it because they probably let him stay around a little while longer if they were feeling guilty about it - it would be his parents, his childhood, his being a certain color or religion. It's just an excuse... and like you said, it probably just means he's STILL using.
    I agree with you 100% The motive of the addict is to blame others for their addictions until they're ready to 1) admit they have a problem, and 2) admit that they ARE the problem.

I've got two cousins that were/are heavy into drugs. One was an addict from his teens through his 30's, and after almost dying more than once he kicked the habit, although he still blamed other people for his addiction. But the drugs had done so much damage to his body that he died from internal bleeding and organ failure a few months ago. And the other is 40 and has just been a straight up crackhead for over 20 years. He's tried to steal from almost everybody in the family and even threatened to fight his father if he didn't give him money for drugs. He's basically a lost cause just like Bobby.

Yep, typical drug addict. Always blames anyone and everyone but themselves.

No one drives anyone to drugs. It's a personal choice to fuck up your life.

Its funny, in one The Boondocks comic strip, Huey tells Caesar something like '...maybe, just maybe...it was Whitney he got Bobby into drugs'. I gotta go find that one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information