Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Whitney Houston drove me to drugs'

Hell I can believe it. After watching Being Bobby Brown I realized five minutes with her would drive me to hard drugs or wife beating. She was a total addict before him and I think she still is. I remember the rumors about her and her assistant way back in the day.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think she ever loved Bobby. She loved Eddie Murphy and said in interviews that Arsenio Hall broke them up.. she ranted about it the entire time she was married to Bobby.

Bobbys a has been, what ever talent the dude had went up in smoke probably while smoking a crack pipe. They were drug buddies my point is Whitney is a bitch to the bone.

I KNEW a Bobby book was coming eventually. In Whitney's best crack voice: Hell to da naw, Bobbaaayyyyy!

Bobby was a hardcore drug addict, with a rap sheet dating back to his teens, long before he met Whitney. And Whitney wasn't a saint before she met Bobby, either. So, neither one of them can blame the other for their addictions. They enabled each other. The fact that Whitney appears to have cleaned herself up, and Bobby's trying to blame her for his problems means he's still using.

So....is she a lesbo or whats the deal??

Come on....drugs is old news. I've heard these lezbo rumors for years and want to know dammit.

Hit By Ban Bus!

kingcup yep you can tell, his mouth is still moving and teeth clacking long after the conversation is over. He's been begging for alms "Whitney save me baby" How can Whitney leave poor Bobby after all he did for her? I remember when he told the world about cutting a turd out of her butt, on their reality show. I don't care what you say, that man is true love.

Didn't her own sister out her and her toys she kept all over the place?
    INSIDE WHITNEY'S DRUG DEN! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer
    www.thefreebiedepot.com/
    http://literanista.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    kingcup yep you can tell, his mouth is still moving and teeth clacking long after the conversation is over. He's been begging for alms "Whitney save me baby" How can Whitney leave poor Bobby after all he did for her? I remember when he told the world about cutting a turd out of her butt, on their reality show. I don't care what you say, that man is true love.
    All Bobby wants is a free payday. And the fact that he's trying to say Whitney introduced him to cocaine is stupid, since he already said back in 2004 that he was doing cocaine BEFORE he met Whitney. And in the last year he's done the following:

1) Didn't show up for their last divorce hearing. And a few days after the divorce was final he wanted the judge to overturn the divorce. Bobby didn't want to sign the papers and he claimed that Whitney told him that he didn't have to sign them, so she got a default judgement. So, for months they would have new hearings scheduled, and Bobby would bail on them. Finally his lawyers quit, because he wasn't paying them, and then the judge told him to go fuck himself and let the divorce stand.

2) Even though Whitney told him that she didn't want child support or alimony from him, he tried to get partial custody of their daughter so Whitney would have to pay him child support.

3) He tried to claim that the signature on the pre-nup that Whitney made him sign wasn't his signature. But that didn't work.

Bottom line, Whitney was an idiot for hooking up with Bobby, and it's going to keep biting her in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by COVERGERL View Post
    Didn't her own sister out her and her toys she kept all over the place?
    INSIDE WHITNEY'S DRUG DEN! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer
    It was Bobby's sister, Tina, that sold those stories to the tabloids. And she did the same thing that Bobby's doing now. Making Whitney out to be the devil and Bobby out to be a saint.

Whitney already responded through her PR people:

Whitney's rep responded in a statement to PEOPLE: "Miss Houston is sad that Bobby feels he need to say such things but she choses to take the high road and will not speak badly about the father of her child even if it's to set the record straight."
    Saying she chooses to take the 'high' road was a poor choice of words. LOL.
    Last edited by kingcap72; April 3rd, 2008 at 09:10 PM.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

He's just trying to make money off of her, because his broke ass has forgotten what it's like to work. My guess is they were both manipulative drug addicts who brought each other down. If they had no money, they would be just like all the other junkie trash couples we see on the show COPS.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

In Bobbys heyday he and his buds were always in the news - shootings in Buckhead drug related of course. He's not around anymore maybe the place will get back to normal.

They had a beautiful estate.. geez.

I agree Bobby is trying to pimp off of Whitney - I don't feel sorry for either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    In Bobbys heyday he and his buds were always in the news - shootings in Buckhead drug related of course. He's not around anymore maybe the place will get back to normal.

They had a beautiful estate.. geez.

I agree Bobby is trying to pimp off of Whitney - I don't feel sorry for either one of them.
    I don't feel sorry for either one of them, either. I may be looking forward to a new Whitney album, but she handed Bobby and the media ALL of the ammo they needed when she agreed to do Being Bobby Brown.

But I'll admit, as much as Bobby annoys me now, his Don't Be Cruel album was a classic. I was just listening to it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    "I think we got married for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married . . . I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children."
    that's the funniest thing I've read in a while.. who marries bobby brown to clean up an image??
    That was my first thought, too.

Elite Member

Whitney Houston Responds to Bobby Brown’s Allegations

Whitney Houston’s rep issued the following statement:
    “Miss Houston is sad that Bobby feels he need to say such things but she chooses to take the high road and will not speak badly about the father of her child even if it’s to set the record straight.”
    I hope bitch is writing her own tell-all rebuttal, or she’ll hook up with Diane Sawyer and show her some receipts.
    Bobby is toxic, and if he needs more crack money, he just may write a part 2. Whitney should respond and set the record straight. She’s not sparing her daughter of much, that spoiled brat is scarred for life anyway.
    Whitney, if you don’t wanna talk about it, write some really good soul songs. I’d love to throw some soul music into my stash of breakup music.

Whitney Houston Responds to Bobby Brown’s Allegations | poponthepop.com

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    Whitney Houston Responds to Bobby Brown’s Allegations

Whitney Houston’s rep issued the following statement:
    “Miss Houston is sad that Bobby feels he need to say such things but she chooses to take the high road and will not speak badly about the father of her child even if it’s to set the record straight.”
    I hope bitch is writing her own tell-all rebuttal, or she’ll hook up with Diane Sawyer and show her some receipts.
    Bobby is toxic, and if he needs more crack money, he just may write a part 2. Whitney should respond and set the record straight. She’s not sparing her daughter of much, that spoiled brat is scarred for life anyway.
    Whitney, if you don’t wanna talk about it, write some really good soul songs. I’d love to throw some soul music into my stash of breakup music.

Whitney Houston Responds to Bobby Brown’s Allegations | poponthepop.com
    Whitney's doing the right thing by basically ignoring it. Because if she comes out and starts blasting it, then the book just gets more free press. As it is, most of the people in the media are ignoring the drug stuff and saying Bobby should take responsibility for his own shit and are calling him out on the fact that he admits he used to hit Whitney.

I'm just waiting to see if Janet and Madonna are going to come out and say anything, especially since he blames Janet for his drinking problem. Poor Bobby. Women are too blame for ALL of his addictions.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Women are too blame for ALL of his addictions.

^ Maybe that's his REAL addiction
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    ^ Maybe that's his REAL addiction
    Could be. He admitted that he cheated on Whitney every chance he got. But I think Bobby's REAL addiction is that he isn't man enough to take responsibility for his own actions and likes to blame everyone else, especially women, for his mistakes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information