Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's up with Britney Spears's belly?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    X17 has side-by-side pics that make a scarily good case for her possibly being pregnant. Like I said, here's hoping it's just bloat, cause you never know with her.

Britney Spears Photos & Pics | Britney: Before And After
    That baby grew fast in a week and a half.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

Gold Member

I dont think its pregnancy. I think it truly looks like good as photoshop. Or she has gained TON of weight in her stomach. Which is a problem for a lot of people I see, and there definitely NOT knocked up.

I dont see it. Especially since she is OBVIOUSLY smoking in front view and just ONE week ago they had a video footage of her doing sit ups and other shit at Ballys in tight work out gear and she didnt look nowhere near this. And the TMZ footage was new. You could tell she was trying to work out her legs, stomach and arms. TMZ said she was at the workout for 90 minutes. Then she got in her car and went home. (They followed her)

If she was pregnant she just tell the world, so they stop bothering her about her weight. Or IF she is preggers (and I pray she isnt) she is OBVIOUSLY trying to cause a miscarriage. (Something one of my best friends did actively because it was too late for abortion. So she obsessively would run for two hours, jump up in down drink stuff she wasnt supposed too the whole nine. She got her wish. At 8 months.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    I dont think its pregnancy. I think it truly looks like good as photoshop. Or she has gained TON of weight in her stomach. Which is a problem for a lot of people I see, and there definitely NOT knocked up.

I dont see it. Especially since she is OBVIOUSLY smoking in front view and just ONE week ago they had a video footage of her doing sit ups and other shit at Ballys in tight work out gear and she didnt look nowhere near this. And the TMZ footage was new. You could tell she was trying to work out her legs, stomach and arms. TMZ said she was at the workout for 90 minutes. Then she got in her car and went home. (They followed her)

If she was pregnant she just tell the world, so they stop bothering her about her weight. Or IF she is preggers (and I pray she isnt) she is OBVIOUSLY trying to cause a miscarriage. (Something one of my best friends did actively because it was too late for abortion. So she obsessively would run for two hours, jump up in down drink stuff she wasnt supposed too the whole nine. She got her wish. At 8 months.)
    That's horrible

Gold Member

At the time my best friend was 14 and in 9th Grade. She didnt know she was pregnant until she was in her second trimester, she wasnt sleeping around or nothing like that. It was kinda of a rape in a way to her because she didnt really recall it, I think the guy slipped her something but we never had no proof. She was a virgin and didnt tell her parents.

She wore a jacket to school EVERYDAY and nobody knew she was pregnant but a few of her friends. I'm not telling people to do this just sharing a experience of something that I seen first hand 10 years ago.

^ I see.

She had quite the pouch on How I Met Your Mother last night.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I don't know...

That could be water weight....from meds. But man, its looking like a prego gut to me.

Water weight plus a big lunch. I know because it happens to me now that I've had two kids. Not quite so bad, but then I'm in better shape. Back in January I looked 5 months preggo, too.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

It really looks photoshoped to me.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I'm not familiar with "medicine gut" but I am shocked by how pregnant her stomach looks. It's not just poochy on the bottom, it's like a taut balloon all the way up to her rib cage.
    I can't even stick my stomach out like that on purpose--and I've had 2 kids!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

It looks like she stopped taking her colon cleansers, and her body is retaining water to retrain itself how to take a crap on its own.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

It actually looks like really dreadful photoshop to me. Look at some of the pics, the part of her shirt covering her "bump" is blurry and different shades of black/pink/different look to the glitter than the rest.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she's a pregnant fat tard.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Poor Brit...

Guess karma is already cashing in..at 20 something! can you imagine this her at 40?

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    She has no idea how to interact with her children. She can't even pull a f*#king wagon, pathetic.
    Yes! This is exactly what I thought too.. sad.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information