Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's up with Britney Spears's belly?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    X17 has side-by-side pics that make a scarily good case for her possibly being pregnant. Like I said, here's hoping it's just bloat, cause you never know with her.

Britney Spears Photos & Pics | Britney: Before And After
    It's so hard to tell, with her digging in her ass and all. Does she have a fucking coal mine between those cheeks or what? She's digging away like the remnants of her career are in there.

ETA: WAIT... She brushed her hair 2 weeks ago, she's better and on her way to a comeback...please disregard..haha.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Must be gas. Her belly wouldn't pop out like that in just over a week if she was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    look at her, doing no work at all, suckin back a 1200 calorie frapp while Quasimodo hauls her kids around like sides of beef.

More pics of the tummy

Britney Spears has sparked fresh pregnancy rumours after she was snapped cradling her swollen-looking stomach on a shopping trip.

Dressed casually in tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt, the mother-of-two was seen placing a protective hand over her bulging tummy.
    The 26-year-old is currently locked in a battle with her ex-husband Kevin Federline, over the custody of the former couple's two sons Jayden James and Sean Preston. Scroll down for more...
    Baby one more time? Britney cradles her stomach

The star lost custody of her children in January after barricading herself in her home and refusing to hand her children over to their father.
    The dramatic incident saw the Baby One More Time star stretchered off by paramedics and hospitalised in a psychiatric ward for the first of two stays.
    It capped a turbulent year for Britney, who was also charged with an alleged hit-and-run and shaved off all her hair. Scroll down for more...
    Bumpy ride? The star is already a mother to two toddlers with her ex Kevin Federline

But now looking healthier and happier, it looks like the star could seriously be considering adding to her brood. What's more, the Louisiana-born singer won't be going it alone – her 17-year-old sister Jamie Lynn is expecting her first child in June.

Baby one more time? Britney's swollen belly sparks new pregnancy rumours | the Daily Mail

Hit By Ban Bus!

The moocow has NOTHING going for her now. She's treading in Simpson sister territory.Since she can't flash her gash, she'll look pregnant.....until daddy's conservatorship is done (and she can flash her gash again).

This is a call for backup. Is there ANYONE (other than me), that thinks the ONLY reason she looks pissed in pics, is because she has to behave? I don't interpret her pics as " I'm on a thorazine drip", but more like " I REALLY want to show you my Snoopy panties, but I can't".

If you can't tell, I have no faith whatsoever for this girl. She's a lost cause.

I don't think she's pregnant. I think it is just a bad picture taken at an awkward angle and inopportune moment. And when did her ass get so big?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm not that harsh on her BoogsBun, but I do think she's doing this for attention. She's thick and deliberately letting the gut hang out so everyone in the press will speculate about her.

You can take the girl outta the trailer park.. But- You can't take the trailer park outta the girl.

Not so much on the red shirt picture, but the other ones, with her smoking, she def looks pregnant.
    Drive-by poster

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I'm not that harsh on her BoogsBun, but I do think she's doing this for attention. She's thick and deliberately letting the gut hang out so everyone in the press will speculate about her.
    I'm harsh on her because I know soo many girls (girls NOT women) like her, that it's painfully obvious. In the grand scheme of life, it doesn't matter if you are worth $10 or $100mil, the end result is still the same.

It's the girls that take the easy way out, in order to face responsibility. I have known "alcoholics", "junkies", "crackheads", "bi-polar", etc..that they ACCEPTED those labels (that while they were NONE of those things mind you), because they did NOT want to own up to the fact that, they plain and simply, fucked up.

If she OWNED her mistakes, because let's face it ALL of us make them, I would respect her more. Instead, she makes excuses, and worse yet, accepts other people's excuses for her. She is perfectly content letting everyone else take the blame for her faults. Like her pal Sam,he does not strike me some criminal mastermind (and I know a few), to unbeknownst to her, keep her soooo over-medicated, to miss all of her child custody court dates. I do not for one second, think she is as stoopid, as she wants us to think she is (though I DO believe she is quite dim on day to day "real life" situations).

She is a dime a dozen, in regards to selfish cunts. I know alot of cunts, you know alot of cunts. It's the same song to a different beat. No one can convince me that she is changing. Honestly, you don't think all of her old cronies are hiding in the backwings? They went down without so much as a peep (and if I was accused of purposefully drugging someone, I would sound like a buzzard in heat, defending myself)..

She is nothing more than a spoiled, drug dependent asshat. She let JT take the heat, she let Kevin take the heat, she let her parents take the heat, Sam take the heat. Who, out of EVERYTHING that has went down since late 2006, is missing from the entire fucked upedness is missing?...Brit perhaps.

Ass picking, cigarette in other hand; priceless!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'll go with the assumption it's bloat from her antidepressants.

What I find funny is no one seems upset she's smoking while potentially pregnant.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post

What I find funny is no one seems upset she's smoking while potentially pregnant.
    Because we "know" she isn't pregnant.Who'd want to tap that ass nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by ordell View Post

That would be no surprise coming from her, just par for the white trash course.

Silver Member

I think she's on heavier stuff than antidepressants. Probably also on anti-psychotics and/or mood stabilisers. Lithium especially causes water retention and can bloat people up massively. I'd hazard a guess that it's that. In fact i'd put money on it - that's Lithium bloat, it's classic.

I don't think she's pregnant, with all that medication inside her it would kill/deform the embryo. If she's under medical care they would be making sure she's on birth control. Though there are clearly no boundaries on the stupidity of Britney.
    You just smile and roll your eyes to the back of your head.

I hope it's just a medicine gut... My uncle takes around five bazilliion meds a day, and he has a gut just like that, because it's all from water retention.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information