Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams’ husband’s alleged mistress gives birth

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So..... Kevin Snr is telling Kevin Jr to “carve out his own path” “without Wendy’s handouts” but Kevin Snr still wants spousal support? Hypocrite much???
    he also wants child support or something even though the kid is 18.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    he also wants child support or something even though the kid is 18.
    Maybe it’s for the kid he had with his mistress???
    fgg, sputnik, lindsaywhit and 2 others like this.

I hate that...not just the infidelity itself, but using his wife's money to take care of his mistress...that shit is hard to forgive. I feel for that baby, because his parents are assholes.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

fgg

Wendy Williams says she knew about Kevin Hunter’s double life ‘for years’

Kevin Hunter‘s double life with alleged mistress Sharina Hudson was no surprise to Wendy Williams.

Williams, 55, appeared on SiriusXM’s Radio Andy and said she chose to stay with Hunter for so long because she didn’t want to uproot son Kevin Hunter Jr.’s life.

“I had to get my ducks in a row. I knew a lot of things for years,” she said, “but my son was at home. It wasn’t fair to him. I’m not going grab his hand and flee the scenes and move zip codes. Now he has to move high schools and stuff like that — he’s just making friends. Now he’s away in college, and the person I am now is very single because he’s not living with me. He goes to school in Miami.”

The daytime talk show host also said she had her “own” photos of Hunter’s separate home with Hudson, and would’ve left him regardless of the exposés that came out.

“I can take a lot,” she said, “but I’m not raising a family.”

As Page Six previously reported, Hudson welcomed a baby girl in March, reportedly with Hunter, and Williams subsequently filed for divorce in April.

The daytime talk show host finally addressed Hunter’s “new family” last week, saying, “I still have love for him and I wish him the best in his new life with his new family…”

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/12/wendy...ife-for-years/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Aside from the poor kids involved, I don't like any of these people.

Does anyone actually think staying together for the kids is a good idea? Or that that’s even Wendy’s real reason for not divorcing before? Especially when Wendy is the breadwinner and wasn’t financially dependent. I think she stayed because she’s basically been telling women forever that it’s their own fault if they get cheated on and she was too ashamed to admit it. She’s like the poster child for internalised misogyny.
    I have yet to meet a person with divorced parents who wishes their parents had stayed together and/or that they wish their mother had put up with their father’s cheating and leading a double life and/or having other children, rather than splitting up.
    Kittylady, Trixie, czb and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

No way do I believe she stayed for the kid. She stayed for herself and her "image" or more like what she wanted her image to be. I think she's one of those women who is terrified of being alone, but once the Daily Mail started reporting the story a few years back, with the baby being the final straw, she felt she had no choice. And I think he wanted out, or at the very least, wanted to keep the money and control over Wendy's career, and keep his sidepiece and baby. She was willing to put up with his bullshit until the baby, and because it all went public.
    teforde23, sputnik, fgg and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Does anyone actually think staying together for the kids is a good idea? Or that that’s even Wendy’s real reason for not divorcing before? Especially when Wendy is the breadwinner and wasn’t financially dependent. I think she stayed because she’s basically been telling women forever that it’s their own fault if they get cheated on and she was too ashamed to admit it. She’s like the poster child for internalised misogyny.
    I have yet to meet a person with divorced parents who wishes their parents had stayed together and/or that they wish their mother had put up with their father’s cheating and leading a double life and/or having other children, rather than splitting up.

my parents never divorced so i'm no expert. but the kids of divorce i've spoken with all say that the anger and hostility were their worst memories. and also, friends of the family who picked a side. no one wins with that.
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    From tmz, a few more details:
    10:49 AM PT -- Sources with knowledge of the argument say Kevin Sr. has urged his son for a long time to carve his own path to success. We're told things bubbled over Tuesday night when the conversation continued, and Sr. told Jr. he needed to work hard on his own and without Wendy's handouts.
    Son, you need to work hard and find your own sugar mama because those are MY handouts! I need them to support my whore(s) and new kid!

I don't think it took any brain-washing for his son to want to punch this dude in the face.
    crayzeehappee and lindsaywhit like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    my parents never divorced so i'm no expert. but the kids of divorce i've spoken with all say that the anger and hostility were their worst memories. and also, friends of the family who picked a side. no one wins with that.

Neither is great. Growing up, I wished my mom would divorce my father, but she was dependent on him financially, and I think she was scared to do it on her own. He put her and us kids through hell with his screaming and swearing all the time, and had weird controlling behavior with mom. I honestly came to a place where I hated him and was mad at my mom for not getting us the heck away from him. But she stayed until he died, and took care of that man, despite the fact that he treated her like shit most of the time. I would've preferred they divorced, but it wasn't up to me. And I know divorces can sure get ugly. Betty Broderick anyone?
    sputnik likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    She was the bread winner but he was her agent/manager no? Did she have control over her own money? Many celebrities depend on the manager/business manager....
    sputnik and Kittylady like this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information