Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 101 of 101
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams’ husband’s alleged mistress gives birth

  1. #91
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    33,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So..... Kevin Snr is telling Kevin Jr to “carve out his own path” “without Wendy’s handouts” but Kevin Snr still wants spousal support? Hypocrite much???
    he also wants child support or something even though the kid is 18.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  2. #92
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    44,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    he also wants child support or something even though the kid is 18.
    Maybe it’s for the kid he had with his mistress???
    fgg, sputnik, lindsaywhit and 2 others like this.

  3. #93
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    25,384

    Default

    I hate that...not just the infidelity itself, but using his wife's money to take care of his mistress...that shit is hard to forgive. I feel for that baby, because his parents are assholes.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

  4. #94
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    33,007

    Default

    Wendy Williams says she knew about Kevin Hunter’s double life ‘for years’

    Kevin Hunter‘s double life with alleged mistress Sharina Hudson was no surprise to Wendy Williams.

    Williams, 55, appeared on SiriusXM’s Radio Andy and said she chose to stay with Hunter for so long because she didn’t want to uproot son Kevin Hunter Jr.’s life.

    “I had to get my ducks in a row. I knew a lot of things for years,” she said, “but my son was at home. It wasn’t fair to him. I’m not going grab his hand and flee the scenes and move zip codes. Now he has to move high schools and stuff like that — he’s just making friends. Now he’s away in college, and the person I am now is very single because he’s not living with me. He goes to school in Miami.”

    The daytime talk show host also said she had her “own” photos of Hunter’s separate home with Hudson, and would’ve left him regardless of the exposés that came out.

    “I can take a lot,” she said, “but I’m not raising a family.”

    As Page Six previously reported, Hudson welcomed a baby girl in March, reportedly with Hunter, and Williams subsequently filed for divorce in April.

    The daytime talk show host finally addressed Hunter’s “new family” last week, saying, “I still have love for him and I wish him the best in his new life with his new family…”

    https://pagesix.com/2019/08/12/wendy...ife-for-years/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  5. #95
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,669

    Default

    Aside from the poor kids involved, I don't like any of these people.

  6. #96
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    55,873

    Default

    Does anyone actually think staying together for the kids is a good idea? Or that that’s even Wendy’s real reason for not divorcing before? Especially when Wendy is the breadwinner and wasn’t financially dependent. I think she stayed because she’s basically been telling women forever that it’s their own fault if they get cheated on and she was too ashamed to admit it. She’s like the poster child for internalised misogyny.
    I have yet to meet a person with divorced parents who wishes their parents had stayed together and/or that they wish their mother had put up with their father’s cheating and leading a double life and/or having other children, rather than splitting up.
    Kittylady, Trixie, czb and 4 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  7. #97
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    20,685

    Default

    No way do I believe she stayed for the kid. She stayed for herself and her "image" or more like what she wanted her image to be. I think she's one of those women who is terrified of being alone, but once the Daily Mail started reporting the story a few years back, with the baby being the final straw, she felt she had no choice. And I think he wanted out, or at the very least, wanted to keep the money and control over Wendy's career, and keep his sidepiece and baby. She was willing to put up with his bullshit until the baby, and because it all went public.
    teforde23, sputnik, fgg and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  8. #98
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    16,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Does anyone actually think staying together for the kids is a good idea? Or that that’s even Wendy’s real reason for not divorcing before? Especially when Wendy is the breadwinner and wasn’t financially dependent. I think she stayed because she’s basically been telling women forever that it’s their own fault if they get cheated on and she was too ashamed to admit it. She’s like the poster child for internalised misogyny.
    I have yet to meet a person with divorced parents who wishes their parents had stayed together and/or that they wish their mother had put up with their father’s cheating and leading a double life and/or having other children, rather than splitting up.

    my parents never divorced so i'm no expert. but the kids of divorce i've spoken with all say that the anger and hostility were their worst memories. and also, friends of the family who picked a side. no one wins with that.
    sputnik likes this.

  9. #99
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    From tmz, a few more details:
    10:49 AM PT -- Sources with knowledge of the argument say Kevin Sr. has urged his son for a long time to carve his own path to success. We're told things bubbled over Tuesday night when the conversation continued, and Sr. told Jr. he needed to work hard on his own and without Wendy's handouts.
    Son, you need to work hard and find your own sugar mama because those are MY handouts! I need them to support my whore(s) and new kid!

    I don't think it took any brain-washing for his son to want to punch this dude in the face.
    crayzeehappee and lindsaywhit like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #100
    Elite Member crayzeehappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the fog
    Posts
    1,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    my parents never divorced so i'm no expert. but the kids of divorce i've spoken with all say that the anger and hostility were their worst memories. and also, friends of the family who picked a side. no one wins with that.

    Neither is great. Growing up, I wished my mom would divorce my father, but she was dependent on him financially, and I think she was scared to do it on her own. He put her and us kids through hell with his screaming and swearing all the time, and had weird controlling behavior with mom. I honestly came to a place where I hated him and was mad at my mom for not getting us the heck away from him. But she stayed until he died, and took care of that man, despite the fact that he treated her like shit most of the time. I would've preferred they divorced, but it wasn't up to me. And I know divorces can sure get ugly. Betty Broderick anyone?
    sputnik likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

  11. #101
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    44,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Does anyone actually think staying together for the kids is a good idea? Or that that’s even Wendy’s real reason for not divorcing before? Especially when Wendy is the breadwinner and wasn’t financially dependent. I think she stayed because she’s basically been telling women forever that it’s their own fault if they get cheated on and she was too ashamed to admit it. She’s like the poster child for internalised misogyny.
    I have yet to meet a person with divorced parents who wishes their parents had stayed together and/or that they wish their mother had put up with their father’s cheating and leading a double life and/or having other children, rather than splitting up.
    She was the bread winner but he was her agent/manager no? Did she have control over her own money? Many celebrities depend on the manager/business manager....
    sputnik and Kittylady like this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2017, 06:47 PM
  2. Tiger Woods' alleged mistress takes precautions
    By Wiseguy in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: December 11th, 2009, 07:30 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2008, 04:59 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: November 27th, 2008, 04:02 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: December 20th, 2007, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •