Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams’ husband’s alleged mistress gives birth

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    She can't just order him out of the marital home within 48 hours. That's not how it works in NJ or most other states. Even if it wasn't marital property (and I see no reason that it wouldn't be), he'd be considered a tenant and have to be given proper notice. A tenant would also have to go through the eviction process. But in all likelihood, a judge is not going to agree that he has to leave the marital home right away. NJ doesn't have separations (you're either married or divorced), but it does take some time to get through a divorce. If they agreed on everything and brought it to a judge, it might go faster, but I doubt they're going to agree about anything. It does please me greatly to see that Ferrari being towed away though.

ETA: Most lawyers would counsel him to NOT leave the marital home because it can be seen as abandonment of the property.
    The court can order him out, there's several precedent cases in NJ that removed spouses from homes even without safety issues involved. (Friend just went thru this in NJ, the judge had her husband removed from the home.)

He also shares a home with his mistress, where his name appears on the mailbox. I'm wondering if that changes the rules so to speak. If his home with Wendy isn't considered his main domicile.
    fgg likes this.

I was thinking maybe she filed a restraining order to keep him away from the house and studio too?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    She can't just order him out of the marital home within 48 hours. That's not how it works in NJ or most other states. Even if it wasn't marital property (and I see no reason that it wouldn't be), he'd be considered a tenant and have to be given proper notice. A tenant would also have to go through the eviction process. But in all likelihood, a judge is not going to agree that he has to leave the marital home right away. NJ doesn't have separations (you're either married or divorced), but it does take some time to get through a divorce. If they agreed on everything and brought it to a judge, it might go faster, but I doubt they're going to agree about anything. It does please me greatly to see that Ferrari being towed away though.

ETA: Most lawyers would counsel him to NOT leave the marital home because it can be seen as abandonment of the property.
    I’ve read allegations of abuse so maybe she got a restraining order?
    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Hmmm.... any chance she could make it 48 hrs if there was evidence of abuse of some kind?
    That’s what I was thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I was thinking maybe she filed a restraining order to keep him away from the house and studio too?
    Hopefully
    lindsaywhit and Nevan like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's possible that there's a restraining order and that would definitely change things. I've never seen a TRO get a 48 hour reprieve though. I am NOT a lawyer, I just sit in legal advice's subreddit for way longer than I'd like to admit. I'm not a big WW fan or anything and I never watch her show, but it's impossible to read the news without this coming up. I don't know how many houses they own, I would assume more than one. BUT she's living and been living in a sober facility and it's been all over the news that she's looking for a house/apartment in NYC. I'm just looking at it the way I've seen judges look at things during the ~3.5 years I spent in family court. If she's not living there, I doubt a judge would remove him from that home. If he had a place to go, that would be different.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

But isn’t he living with his mistress & new family? So he’s not at the house while she get medical assistance.
    Would it be the same if she was in hospital?

From tmz

Wendy Williams is taking several steps -- professionally and personally -- to erase her estranged husband from her life, and she got the ball rolling even before serving him divorce papers.
    Sources close to Wendy tell TMZ ... she's totally cut Kevin Hunter off from her money and has hired a team to ensure all of her finances are secure. We're told she's separated their funds and created new accounts ... a process that began before she filed for divorce.
    Wendy's officially locked down her own place in Manhattan, as well. Our sources say she signed the lease on her new home a few weeks ago and has already paid rent for the next year.
    She and Kevin previously lived together at their home in New Jersey. That's where that weird story went down in January ... when, as we told you, cops conducted a welfare check on Wendy.
    As for business matters -- we're told Wendy waffled over whether to keep a professional relationship with Hunter, but ultimately decided to cut all ties. She's currently looking for a new manager and executive producer.
    Sources connected to Kevin tell us he hasn't received any money from the show following his departure. Not yet.

STARTING MY NEW LIFE[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)]The Wendy Williams Show

[/COLOR]
    We're told he's known as a pretty savvy business guy, so show execs fully expect he'll insist on some kind of exit package.
    As we reported ... Wendy talked about her new life on her show, shortly after her divorce filing. Obviously, Kevin is not part of her plans

Why Kevin Hunter called the cops on Wendy Williams

By Francesca Bacardi

April 26, 2019 | 3:37pm

Kevin Hunter and Wendy WilliamsSplash News

Kevin Hunter called the cops on estranged wife Wendy Williams last Saturday after she showed up unannounced at their Livingston, NJ, home with a moving truck, a police report obtained by Page Six states.
    Williams, who moved out of her sober living facility and has reportedly signed a lease for a New York City apartment, began packing belongings to be moved to a “new location,” but Hunter “demanded the items be left alone” and the moving company vacate the premises.
    A man named Ronald Clinton, who is a friend of the talk show host, was at the house at the time of the incident to “keep the peace,” the report states. With help from Clinton and the police, Williams and Hunter were able to come to a “fair compromise.”

Williams took her clothing, personal paintings and spare bedroom furnishings.
    “Mr. and Mrs. Hunter mutually agreed to these terms, and further agreed that the remaining furnishings were to be undisturbed, inventoried, and valued at a later date,” the report reads.
    Kevin Hunter Jr., the estranged couple’s son, was at the house at the time of the incident and was “involved” in the conversation regarding their belongings.
    All parties were “left satisfied” with the course of action the officers took during the April 20 incident.
    Williams filed for divorce from Hunter about two weeks ago after nearly 23 years of marriage

She might be better aiming her wreath at men that can’t keep their dicks in their pants, not just the women they hook up with.

Newly-single Wendy Williams was spotted smiling after leaving a salon in New York city as she deals with the end of her 22-year marriage.

ADVERTISEMENT

The chat show host, 54, covered up her locks with a navy hooded rain jacket as she walked down the street, days after she spoke about embracing her new life as a bachelorette.
    Williams filed for divorce from Kevin Hunter last month after DailyMail.com revealed he had fathered a child by another woman - his longtime mistress Sharina Hudson.
    But it seems single Williams is already starting to mingle, telling viewers of her show on Tuesday that she is back on the dating scene and rediscovering her 'love of men'.
    'I don't have a boyfriend, but I must admit I'm rediscovering my love of men. And, you know, transparency, I do date and I date pretty often,' she said.

+10

Newly-single Wendy Williams was spotted leaving a salon in New York city as she deals with the end of her 22-year marriage

+10

Williams smiled as she battled to keep her face partially covered by her hood. She kept her outfit low-key, pairing the jacket with a pair of black leggings and a plain black shirt

+10

Williams filed for a divorce from Kevin Hunter last month

+10

The proceedings came after DailyMail.com revealed he had fathered a child by another woman - his longtime mistress Sharina Hudson

Williams smiled as she battled to keep her face partially covered by her hood. She kept her outfit low-key, pairing the jacket with a pair of black leggings and a plain black shirt.
    She accessorized with a white Chanel bag and a pair of large sunglasses as she walked past paparazzi.
    Williams served Hunter divorce papers last month and gave him just 48 hours to clear out of their home.

She reached her tipping point with Hunter after learning he had been living the high life with Hudson, splurging on Rolls-Royces, Ferraris and gifting her with diamonds - all paid for with her money.
    Last week she addressed the affair on her show, saying: 'There are a lot of women with no respect for a marriage.
    'For you lonely girls who can't keep your hands off other people's men, there is a hot place in hell for you!'
    ADVERTISEMENT

Since the break-up, Williams has moved into a new apartment on the lower west side of Manhattan.

+10

Hunter, pictured with Williams in July 2018, had been living the high life with his mistress Hudson, splurging on Rolls-Royces, Ferraris and gifting her with diamonds - all paid for with her money

+10

Since the break-up, Williams has moved into a new apartment on the lower west side of Manhattan

Ready to Mingle! Wendy Williams calls herself a single woman

Progress: 0%
    0:00

Play

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:26

Fullscreen

+10

Last week she addressed the affair on her show, saying: 'There are a lot of women with no respect for a marriage'

+10

She added: 'For you lonely girls who can't keep your hands off other people's men, there is a hot place in hell for you!'

Elite Member

Yet she had leann rimes on her show, taking her side while she did her remnants (unrepentant adulterers who broke up 2 families) album release.
    I guess it's different when it's your husband cheating on you.

Sorry, still can't find much sympathy for her.

Her ankles
    Angeli, BITTER and Kittylady like this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    Her ankles
    Thank you! I can't get over how swollen they are.

She needs to learn to be single. Even though supposedly she's just having dates, and I feel like a lot of it is for publicity's sake, she's in a fragile place and would do better working on herself rather than trying to show off how all these men want her.
    BITTER and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

fgg

Son of Wendy Williams and Kevin Hunter arrested after fight with dad

Wendy Williams‘ estranged husband, Kevin Hunter, and their son, Kevin Hunter Jr., were involved in a fight that resulted in Kevin Jr.’s arrest early Wednesday morning.

Page Six confirmed that West Orange, New Jersey, police are investigating the brawl between father and son but could provide no further comment.

Williams and Kevin’s son was released from custody a short time later.

According to TMZ, 18-year-old Kevin Jr. and his father got into a fight in the parking lot of a store near their family home over Kevin Sr.’s request for spousal support in his ongoing divorce from Williams. Kevin then claimed Williams was “brainwashing” their son against him.

The fight turned physical when Kevin Sr. allegedly put his son into a headlock. Kevin Jr. then punched his father in the nose in order to break the hold.

This isn’t the first time the police have gotten involved with the Hunter-Williams family. In April, Williams’ estranged husband called the police on her when she showed up unannounced to their Livingston, New Jersey, home to move out some of her belongings. They eventually agreed to a “fair compromise,” according to the police report obtained by Page Six, that resulted in Williams walking away with her clothing, personal paintings and spare bedroom furnishings.

“Mr. and Mrs. Hunter mutually agreed to these terms, and further agreed that the remaining furnishings were to be undisturbed, inventoried, and valued at a later date,” the report read.

Their son was a witness to the ordeal.

Williams filed for divorce from Kevin Sr. in April after nearly 23 years of marriage.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/22/polic...vin-hunter-jr/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

From tmz, a few more details:

11:02 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Wendy's son, Kevin, was arrested for assault. Now it makes sense why Kevin Sr. said he was not interested in pursuing the matter legally.

10:49 AM PT -- Sources with knowledge of the argument say Kevin Sr. has urged his son for a long time to carve his own path to success. We're told things bubbled over Tuesday night when the conversation continued, and Sr. told Jr. he needed to work hard on his own and without Wendy's handouts.

10:15 AM PT -- Kevin Hunter tells TMZ, "I love my son very much and I will not be pursuing this matter legally. Things are not always how they appear."Wendy Williams' estranged husband, Kevin Hunter, and their son, Kevin Jr., got in a fight early Wednesday morning and police were called ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told the incident went down at a store parking lot near the family home in New Jersey. Sources connected to the family tell TMZ, Wendy took 18-year-old Kevin Jr. to the home ... he was there to pick something up. Wendy left and was coming back a short time later to pick him up.

We're told Kevin Jr. did not know his dad was in the house, but we're told everything was cool between them and they ended up going to a store together just after midnight.

We're told ... in the store parking lot, they got into an argument over Kevin's demand for spousal support. Kevin Sr. then launched and claimed Wendy was "brainwashing" their son against him.
    Our sources say it got physical when Kevin Sr. allegedly put his son in a headlock, and we're told Kevin Jr. punched him in the nose to break the hold.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So..... Kevin Snr is telling Kevin Jr to “carve out his own path” “without Wendy’s handouts” but Kevin Snr still wants spousal support? Hypocrite much???
    Trixie, sputnik, SHELLEE and 6 others like this.

^ No joke, the irony is strong with this one!

And what was he doing in the house anyway? I thought they both vacated.
    Novice likes this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information