Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams’ husband’s alleged mistress gives birth

unless i read that wrong she didn't actually say one word about her divorce, just her sobriety and her son but no mention of her marriage. seems she's not quite done dealing with her denial.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Maybe. Or maybe she doesn't want to discuss that personal pain on TV. What she did say seems to confirm she is moving on without him.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Yeah, she didn't actually say the word "divorce" or mention her husband or his mistress and baby, it was more like "I know you all know what's going on with me" kind of thing. Which is fine, I really don't consider that denial. I didn't really expect her to bare her soul. She did her best to acknowledge and put a positive spin on moving forward.

I'm wondering if her husband is still on set. He's her business partner and exec producer of her show and I think he was usually there daily. I believe he was served the divorce papers on set last week.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I watch Wendy every night on YT. It's like a visual GR. She says the same things we do. She knows what she's doing. It appears as if she nipped the addiction at the right time and the sober house helped empower her. I'm sure she's got a great lawyer and she's smart not to say anything, only positive things about her life to come. She looks so much healthier and happier than she was last year. Having a baby was a scummy thing to do. I have a serious problem with public humiliation.

She was really in a good mood today. Instead of talking about it, she gave a couple of expressive faces directly into the camera which were funny.

They were showing cookware. Wendy's not cooking anymore... at 2:05

Giving advice on dating

at 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EV-WTvWVB8&t=101s

So who's going to date Wendy? I can't picture what type of man it would be or how old he'd be.

I say she stays single for a long while.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Haha she’s funny “I’m not cooking any more....” *deadpan face*

fgg

Kevin Hunter slams claims he sexually abused musician Aveon Falstar

Kevin Hunter is slamming claims that he sexually abused musician Aveon Falstar after signing him to his label.

Falstar appeared on the podcast “unWineWithTashaK” over the weekend and claimed he and Hunter, who is going through divorce proceedings with estranged wife Wendy Williams, carried on a sexual relationship throughout 2018. Falstar, whose real name is Aveon Williams, explained his musical talents caught the attention of a producer for “The Wendy Williams Show,” who invited him to perform during the show’s warm-up. Hunter, however, wasn’t immediately sold on Falstar, but Falstar explained it was Hunter’s alleged mistress, Sharina Hudson, who convinced Hunter to sign Falstar to his label.

Eventually, Falstar claimed, their business relationship turned sexual. Hunter allegedly moved Falstar into his Fort Lee, NJ, condo where he treated him as a “boy toy.”

“It wasn’t a sexual relationship. It was much more of an abusement relationship,” Falstar said on the podcast. “It was much more of a put me down and keep me as your boy toy relationship. We did [have sex] … He came over and practically raped me at 3 o’clock in the morning.”

Falstar, who ultimately changed his stage name to PM at the behest of Hunter, also claimed he and his law firm sent a “pre-suit” demand letter that was ignored. He said the demand letter addresses sexual assault and sexual humiliation at the hands of Hunter and asked for an undisclosed amount of money.

Hunter didn’t respond or acknowledge the claims made on the podcast over the weekend, but now a legal representative for Hunter told Page Six exclusively that Falstar’s claims are untrue.

“The claims levied by Mr. Aveon Williams against Mr. Kevin Hunter are baseless and are completely false,” the legal rep said. “Mr. Williams’ actions are a part of an elaborate scheme to extort money from Mr. Hunter and is nothing more than an attempt to shake him down for financial gain.”

“This office did not offer to settle this matter for any amount nor did we counter their offer as, in accordance with our own independent investigation of these claims, we determined that Mr. Williams’ claims were without merit and we will not allow our client to be extorted by Mr. Williams,” the statement continued. “Mr. Hunter denies Mr. Williams’ claims in the entirety and it further saddens us that Mr. Williams is essentially making light of crimes involving sexual battery by levying these false claims, which a great disservice to those individuals who have actually been the victim of these types of heinous crimes.”

Falstar’s attorney had no comment.

Williams hasn’t publicly addressed the rumors surrounding Hunter and Falstar, but on Monday she did open up about her divorce and her plans to move out of her sober-living facility.

“Everybody has things in their life that they’re embarrassed to share with the world, or they’re frightened to share with the world, or they’re not ready to share with the world and addressing my sobriety, my addiction, head on has really helped me sort out every single compartment of my life.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/16/kevin...aveon-falstar/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

WENDY WILLIAMSESTRANGED HUSBAND NOT LONG FOR TV SHOW

EXCLUSIVE

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)]

Wendy Williams' estranged husband will not be an executive producer on the show for long ... production sources tell TMZ.
    Our sources say the deal-breaker for Kevin Hunter is not about his duties on the show ... it's about Wendy's mental and physical health. We're told she's doing great now, but our sources say it's apparent Kevin's presence on the set causes her stress.
    Case in point ... a week ago there was a major blowup on the set between Wendy and Kevin. We're told security had to step in between them and Kevin was temporarily removed from the area. And, our sources say there have been several other blowups as well.
    We're told Wendy and Kevin are close to reaching "an accord" whereby he'd step down as executive producer.
    As for Kevin -- who allegedly just fathered a baby with his mistress -- he released a statement Tuesday, saying, "I am not proud of my recent actions and take full accountability and apologize to my wife, my family and her amazing fans."
    Kevin goes on to say ... "I am going through a time of self-reflection and am trying to right some wrongs.

tmz.com

*waits for soon-to-be-ex-husband to admit sex addiction*
    [/COLOR]

Elite Member

Looks like Wendy finally grew a pair.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ucer-show.html

EXCLUSIVE: Wendy Williams' estranged husband Kevin Hunter apologizes in vain as he is FIRED from her show and has been given 48 hours to clear out from their marital home while the $215K Ferrari he bought for his baby mama is towed away

Kevin Hunter was fired as executive producer on Wendy Williams' show after she served her philandering husband divorce papers last week
    The 47-year-old was also fired as Wendy's manager and he was given 48 hours to remove his belongings from their New Jersey home, a source told DailyMail.com
    The TV show host decided she had enough after Hunter's baby mama Sharina Hudson was photographed by DailyMail.com driving around a brand new Ferrari
    Hunter and Hudson had been living the high life at a hideaway in New Jersey, going for dinner dates, dressing in designer gear and driving flashy new cars
    'Wendy saw the photos of him and Sharina on the Daily Mail... she was furious. That's what tipped her over the edge, she was like, he's gotta go', a source said
    Hunter publicly apologized in vain on Tuesday, admitting he was not 'proud of his recent actions' and was 'trying to right some wrongs'
    Hunter's statement came as the $215,000-plus gold Ferrari Portofino he gifted Hudson was seen being towed away - a day after he was hit with the papers
    Wendy was seen apartment hunting in NYC on Tuesday as she revealed Monday she was moving out of her sober living home and was ready to start a new life
    Sorry, I'm not posting the entire article - it's the daily fail, so it's not that interesting.
    Let me just leave a picture of the Ferrari being towed.

greysfang, Beeyotch, fgg and 4 others like this.

bwahaha I guess her push present just got pulled
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ms. Williams appeared in high spirits following her official divorce.
    Apparently the hostess was 'in an amazing mood' on Monday, the same day she officially filed papers cutting ties with estranged husband Kevin.
    'She had a renewed pep in her step,' the Us Weekly insider revealed. 'She looked really relieved and was acting like her old self.'
    And though it is going to be tough for Wendy to close this chapter, the source said the divorce 'could be the best thing that’s ever happened to her, personally and professionally.'
    Wendy Williams defends her marriage on March 4th episode

+14

Feeling good: 'She had a renewed pep in her step,' the Us Weekly insider revealed. 'She looked really relieved and was acting like her old self'And it seems that Wendy has no shortage of suitors.
    During her Wednesday episode, the talk show hostess revealed she'd been asked out by not one but two different fellows following word of her divorce.
    Her in-house music-spinner DJ Boof didn't stop himself from mixing work and pleasure, as he asked the star out to dinner.
    'The invitations for social events keep pouring into my phone and stuff. They really do,' she dished to her audience. 'I was minding my own business last night, reading my book — you know, I love to read — and all of a sudden my cellphone rings.'
    '[He was] asking me out for dinner,' she said. 'And just at that time, I got a knock on my door. I was like, "Boof or food?"'

+14

Suitor: Her in-house music-spinner DJ Boof (above November 2018) didn't stop himself from mixing work and pleasure, as he asked the star out to dinner

+14

Media queen: Boof expressed his admiration for Wendy 'The Queen Of Media' in a behind the scenes Instagram shot The knock turned out to be room service, but she did agree to go out with the DJ over the weekend.

And Boof wasn't the only one attempting to ask Wendy out.
    Moments after ending her call with her in house DJ, the phone rang again.
    'It wasn’t Boof — it was Charlamagne [Tha God], Charlamagne wanted to take me for dinner!' she said to a cheering audience.
    Unfortunately his proposed date would have been at the same as Wendy's date with DJ Boof.
    But Charlamange was open to compromise.
    'So Charlamagne says, "Well, I know Boof. Why don’t we both take you out?"' she continued. 'So, I said, "Look, I’m reading, I have my food here. You call Boof."'
    While dates are battling for Wendy's time, the star herself is focused on her sobriety and her 18-year-old son Kevin Jr, who she shared with ex Hunter.

+14

Double date! Just moments after hanging up with her first suitor, radio host Charlamange Tha God reached out. Above April 7'[Kevin Jr.] is a huge priority in her life. [He’s] a reason to remain sober,' an insider told Us.
    While Wendy put the split on paper last week, yesterday she served a series brutal final blows.
    It was a double dose of disaster for Kevin, who was officially fired from the Wendy Williams Show and then given 48 hours to evacuate from the couple's marital home.
    And adding a sour cherry on top, a $215k Ferrari the booted producer bought for his baby mam Sharina Hudson was spotted being towed away.
    Though Wendy and Kevin had been estranged, Williams' officially pulled the plug on the relationship after learning that Hunter's alleged mistress Hudson had given birth to his child.
    Trying in vain to apologize after his firing, Kevin release a statement to the media.
    'I am not proud of my recent actions and take full accountability and apologize to my wife, my family and her amazing fans. I am going through a time of self-reflection and am trying to right some wrongs.

'No matter what the outcome is or what the future holds, we are still The Hunter Family and I will continue to work with and fully support my wife in this business and through any and all obstacles she may face living her new life of sobriety, while I also work on mine. I ask that you please give me and my family privacy as we heal. Thank you.'

omg seriously, why is this POS offering a PUBLIC apology, especially now, how do you self-reflect and right some wrongs when you just fathered a baby with someone you've been involved with for over ten years? Pathetic and laughable. You're a big fat nobody without your cash cow, asshole, too bad you just figured that out.

She can't just order him out of the marital home within 48 hours. That's not how it works in NJ or most other states. Even if it wasn't marital property (and I see no reason that it wouldn't be), he'd be considered a tenant and have to be given proper notice. A tenant would also have to go through the eviction process. But in all likelihood, a judge is not going to agree that he has to leave the marital home right away. NJ doesn't have separations (you're either married or divorced), but it does take some time to get through a divorce. If they agreed on everything and brought it to a judge, it might go faster, but I doubt they're going to agree about anything. It does please me greatly to see that Ferrari being towed away though.

ETA: Most lawyers would counsel him to NOT leave the marital home because it can be seen as abandonment of the property.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Maybe she ordered him out.

I hope she slows her roll (not the on the divorce and good god I love that she repo'd the car). She is newly sober and ending a long relationship with her son's father. That's a brick ton of emotional upheaval and pain. I'm glad she feels good about her decision but for her sobriety's sake, I hope she spends a long time just working on herself and taking care of her son. Manic dick hopping isn't going to help.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    She can't just order him out of the marital home within 48 hours. That's not how it works in NJ or most other states. Even if it wasn't marital property (and I see no reason that it wouldn't be), he'd be considered a tenant and have to be given proper notice. A tenant would also have to go through the eviction process. But in all likelihood, a judge is not going to agree that he has to leave the marital home right away. NJ doesn't have separations (you're either married or divorced), but it does take some time to get through a divorce. If they agreed on everything and brought it to a judge, it might go faster, but I doubt they're going to agree about anything. It does please me greatly to see that Ferrari being towed away though.

ETA: Most lawyers would counsel him to NOT leave the marital home because it can be seen as abandonment of the property.
    Hmmm.... any chance she could make it 48 hrs if there was evidence of abuse of some kind?
    Novice and SHELLEE like this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information