Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams’ husband’s alleged mistress gives birth

After persistent cheating rumors and breakup buzz, it’s over for Wendy Williams and Kevin Hunter.

The talk show host is divorcing her husband of nearly 22 years, Williams’ attorney confirmed to Page Six Thursday. The split comes amid renewed rumors that Hunter has been cheating on Williams, 54, with a woman named Sharina Hudson, who gave birth to a baby suspected to be Hunter’s last month.

Rumors of infidelity have plagued the couple for a few years, though Williams never confirmed them. She vaguely addressed her marital woes on her show earlier this year, cryptically telling viewers after she returned from a two-month hiatus that her wedding ring would always stay on her hand.

“I’m still very much in love with my husband,” she said. “Don’t ask me about mine.” Pointing to her wedding ring, Williams added, “It ain’t going anywhere. Not in this lifetime.”

However, her ring would go somewhere. On March 25, upon leaving the sober-living facility where she has been staying after receiving help for addiction in Florida (though she previously told viewers she was seeking treatment for her Graves’ disease), the morning show host was spotted without her flashy jewelry. She appeared to put it back on to tape her show later that day, but an insider had told us it wasn’t her real ring.

Infidelity wasn’t the only rumor to swirl about Williams and Hunter’s marriage. Sources previously told The Post that Hunter’s allegedly abusive behavior ultimately led to the unraveling that prompted Williams to relapse.

“She would hide in the bathroom and tell me to knock on the door when he left the office so she wouldn’t have to see him,” an intern from Williams’ former radio show told The Post, adding that it was common for Hunter to pull Williams into a private room and for staff to hear them fighting.

“You’d hear slaps or some type of tussling going on,” said the intern.

Williams has been open about her past addiction to cocaine and crack.

Friends of Williams’ have publicly expressed concern for her and her poor health as she remained in her seemingly tumultuous marriage, with longtime pal Paul Porter previously telling The Post that divorce was her only hope.

Porter, who said he’s talked with Williams a hundred times in the past two years, said Williams’ husband, the executive producer of “The Wendy Williams” show, is a “control freak” and “a terror.”

He said they went to couple’s counseling, but “for some reason, she can’t break away.”

Former friend Charlamagne Tha God expressed concern on his radio show “The Breakfast Club,” saying Hunter was “sucking the life out of” Williams.

He also admitted he introduced Hunter to his alleged mistress 10 years ago, but it was solely for business purposes.

“Just because I introduce you to someone doesn’t mean 10 years later you need to be in a picture with them showing all your teeth and her throwing up duck lips and a peace sign,” Charlamagne said.

Williams and Hunter met at a skating rink in 1994, tied the knot three years later and welcomed their son, 19-year-old Kevin Hunter Jr., in 2000.

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/11/wendy...-kevin-hunter/
    sprynkles likes this.

I think this is the best thing for her and she will come out stronger on the other side.
    Mrs P and Daphodil like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I hope so. I hope after she kicks his ass to the curb she emerges better than ever.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

“You’d hear slaps or some type of tussling going on,” said the intern.

Nice that they cared enough about her to talk to the press about this but not the police. Scum.

I'm actually a little surprised she filed, but after 10 years and a baby with another woman, it's definitely about time. I suspect he's the one who wants this divorce, not her.

It sucks that he's gonna walk away a wealthy man
    C_is_for_Cookie and sputnik like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yes it does. But on the other hand, he is now stuck with that super plain woman (not that Wendy is all that) and he's not even going to be hauling in millions per year. He made his bed though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, I'm not a Wendy fan but fuck him.
    czb, sputnik, MsDark and 3 others like this.

What state will this be litigated in? There are several states that take domestic violence into account when determining how to divide marital assets.
    sputnik and Novice like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

New Jersey, with equitable distribution of assets, I believe.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I thought he and Wendy live in NY, he put his mistress up in NJ. I'm not positive though.

ETA: You're right, the divorce was filed in Essex County, NJ. https://pagesix.com/2019/04/11/wendy...-kevin-hunter/
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I can’t stand her but no one deserves to be abused and maybe getting rid of him will make her a better person, and she’ll finally realise she didn’t need him in the first place, she’s the successful one in the marriage and yet he seems to have been the one directing her and calling the shots, which makes no sense.
    lindsaywhit and weathered1 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

NJ is an equitable distribution jurisdiction, but that doesn’t mean equal distribution of property. There are a bunch of factors that go into the division of assets. And him having a baby with another woman while married isn’t going to help here. I’m really curious to see what happens here.
    Novice and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I can’t stand her but no one deserves to be abused and maybe getting rid of him will make her a better person, and she’ll finally realise she didn’t need him in the first place, she’s the successful one in the marriage and yet he seems to have been the one directing her and calling the shots, which makes no sense.
    Yep a lot of people seem to take their RL pain & frustrations out in other environments be that on guests, online, at complete strangers, etc.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

fgg

Wendy Williams finally addresses divorce from estranged husband Kevin Hunter

Wendy Williams‘ signature Hot Topics segment was dedicated to herself on Monday morning.

Referencing the segment’s motto —“Their business is our business” — Williams opened up about her divorce from estranged husband Kevin Hunter.

“It’s crazy ’cause now my business is your business,” Williams said with a laugh. “It’s kind of funny. Turnabouts a fair game, I get it.”

Williams said she had a “really good weekend” with six pals from the sober-living facility she’s been staying at since January and revealed she’ll be leaving it soon for her own space. She lives in Livingston, NJ, but it’s been reported that she’s looking for an apartment in New York City.

“I’m moving out of the sober house in just a few days, you know,” Williams shared. “It’ll be Wendy on her own.”

The morning show host, who has been candid about her drug and alcohol addiction issues, said moving into the sober house helped her confront all of the issues in her life and helped her re-establish a plan with her 18-year-old son, Kevin Hunter. Jr.

“I have to tell you, you know, I’ve been dealing with issues with addiction, alcoholism, and I have a whole new life that I planned for myself and my son,” she said. “Believe me you, when you lay in a room with no TV and four gray walls all day … this is my life in the sober house, it’s one of the best things, honestly, that could have ever happened to me.”

Williams admitted she wears “a mask” while taping her show but fully dealing with her addictions has changed her for the better.

“It’s one of the best things, honestly, that could’ve ever happened to me because, when you think about your life, you think about how you’ve been delivering to the world,” she said. “Everybody has things in their life that they’re embarrassed to share with the world, or they’re frightened to share with the world, or they’re not ready to share with the world and addressing my sobriety, my addiction, head on has really helped me sort out every single compartment of my life.”

Page Six exclusively revealed last week that Williams filed for divorce from Hunter after tying the knot in 1997. The split comes after Hunter’s alleged mistress, Sharina Hudson, gave birth to a baby said to be Hunter’s.

Williams appears to be keeping a brave face on during her personal ordeal, as she joked that she’s “on the loose” when seeing a picture of Cardi B’s “chocolate drop” bodyguard.

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/15/wendy...-kevin-hunter/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I take it that’s not the bodyguard that kicked a fan in the head... or is it? If so she needs to get help for that shit too.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information