Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Wendy Williams’ husband’s alleged mistress gives birth

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I get it, and if she weren't such a mean bitch sometimes, I'd have more sympathy.

The best I can do is have a whole lot of rage at that asshole husband of hers. Predator and bully, I hope he gets his comeuppance in spades.
    Maybe being a bitch is her frustration about her situation coming out? I

I think she's always been a mean girl, going back to her radio days. It's her claim to fame, really. If anything, I've read that her tv show is a watered down version. I also think that's one reason why she doesn't want her own personal dirt out there, because she's been so opinionated about other celebs' messy lives. She can dish it out but she can't take it kind of thing.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And she’s made a career out of hating women and blaming them for men’s behaviour so yeah she’d rather put up with her abusive cheating trash husband than admit her marriage is a failure. Internalised misogyny is one hell of a drug.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think she if wanted to she could end this and still come out on top. Just be straightforward and say "I was wrong" (for judging other women) and I know that now because I've dealt with a fucked up asshole myself.

But y'know, more eloquently and shit.

Even if she lost everything she seems to think is worth holding onto, she could bounce back. This asshole ain't worth it, that's for sure. She's making herself miserable here.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I agree, but that would require humility, personal growth and self awareness, 3 traits not often associated with Wendy Williams.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah well, true. But ending up a drugged out/drunk hot mess trying to save face is hardly worth it.
    sputnik and lindsaywhit like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I listened to Wendy way back in early 90s on NYC’s 98.7 and then Hot 97. She’s a royal bitch. She was constantly shit talking to the point she got her ass beat by Angie Martinez and then fired from Hot 97 shortly after. She repeatedly reported that pretty much every famous rapper back then was closeted.

I remember listening to the infamous Whitney Houston interview shaking my head.

There’s a reason why Wendy’s show doesn’t draw big names from the African American community. She alienated herself from them years ago with her nonsense. She “mentored” Charlamagne (famous radio host). He’s a bigger jackass than her.
    Waterslide and BITTER like this.

Ohh...I remember the Angie Martinez thing. I had forgotten about that.

Thanks you guys...I kept thinking it had something to do with homophobia, but I guess I was confusing that with misogyny and various other mean things.
    BITTER likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Ohh...I remember the Angie Martinez thing. I had forgotten about that.

Thanks you guys...I kept thinking it had something to do with homophobia, but I guess I was confusing that with misogyny and various other mean things.
    The Angie Martinez incident did. Wendy kept saying Q Tip, Angie’s then bf, was closeted and made some homophobic remarks about it- all on air.

Wendy claimed Nas was on PCP along with being gay. The gay thing was her thing for long time.
    Waterslide likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    And she’s made a career out of hating women and blaming them for men’s behaviour so yeah she’d rather put up with her abusive cheating trash husband than admit her marriage is a failure. Internalised misogyny is one hell of a drug.
    If I remember correctly, she had leann rimes on her show, and was willing to be so sympathetic to a woman who was married when she had an affair with a married man and then went on to stalk him, and after Brandi kicked him, out stalk Brandi .
    Please forgive me if I don't have a lot of sympathy for her current situation .
    I don't wish a break down on anyone ,but maybe this will teach her some compassion .

Yes, during her radio show days, she went on a tear, outing allegedly gay "down low" black celebrity males...we've all heard the names before, but she just blabbed them out. I also heard that one of P. Diddy's people threatened her with a knife for mentioning his name amongst others. She needs to drop kick this man stat. No dick is worth hanging on to if he is disrespecting you like this!!! What message is she giving her son? Why'd my dad cheat on my mom with several neighborhood skanks? Because his dad did it and basically the message to the men in their family that it was okay to fuck around and that a wife's role was to grin and bear it! Nope.
    sputnik, Novice, Ravenna and 9 others like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    The Angie Martinez incident did. Wendy kept saying Q Tip, Angie’s then bf, was closeted and made some homophobic remarks about it- all on air.

Wendy claimed Nas was on PCP along with being gay. The gay thing was her thing for long time.
    OMG, thank you. It really is all coming back to me now. I remember all those pervasive rumors about Q Tip - they followed him all the way to the time period when he was dating Nicole Kidman. Damn. Wendy was like a precursor to Perez Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Yes, during her radio show days, she went on a tear, outing allegedly gay "down low" black celebrity males...we've all heard the names before, but she just blabbed them out. I also heard that one of P. Diddy's people threatened her with a knife for mentioning his name amongst others. She needs to drop kick this man stat. No dick is worth hanging on to if he is disrespecting you like this!!! What message is she giving her son? Why'd my dad cheat on my mom with several neighborhood skanks? Because his dad did it and basically the message to the men in their family that it was okay to fuck around and that a wife's role was to grin and bear it! Nope.
    It did feel like according to her everyone was on the DL.
    BITTER likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

fgg

Wendy Williams and husband Kevin Hunter ‘looking’ into separating

Wendy Williams and her husband, Kevin Hunter, are laying the groundwork for a separation after a turbulent 22 years of marriage, Page Six has learned.

The daytime chat show queen has been married to Hunter since November 1997, a union dogged by rumors of Hunter’s infidelity in recent years.

Still, Williams was left devastated following Page Six’s revelations that Hunter’s alleged mistress of as many as 10 years, Sharina Hudson, gave birth earlier this week. It has not been confirmed Hunter is the father, but he is widely speculated to be.

Now sources say that Williams and Hunter are exploring what a separation would look like, even though he remains her long-time manager. They are both partners in Wendy Williams Productions, the company that produces her popular daytime show.

A source told us: “There is a discussion about what happens now — everyone is asking ‘How can they possibly stay together?’ Wendy still loves Kevin, but her health is at stake.

“They are so tangled up together in business, so they are carefully looking at what a separation could entail. It will be difficult.”

Williams and Hunter own a multimillion-dollar home in Livingston, NJ, and are the parents of 18-year-old son, Kevin Jr.

Earlier this month, Williams finally admitted she is battling an addiction to alcohol and drugs — and confirmed that she is currently living in a sober facility in Queens.

We reported how it was Hunter’s decision to send his wife there — much to the concern of others close to her. But she has been allowed out to film her show on weekdays. Next week she’ll be off the air on a hiatus planned before her life spiraled into this new scandal.

“Long week,” Williams said at the beginning of her daily Hot Topics segment on Friday, as she dropped a throat lozenge into her mug.

A rep for Williams and Hunter could not be reached.

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/01/wendy...to-separating/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Throat lozenge???

At one point during my decades-long struggle with head pain, I was prescribed a 'lollipop" looking lozenge. It was called Actiq, and it's a sublingual dose of fentanyl. It's normal usage, particularly at the dosage I was prescribed, was for cancer patients. The dosage I was given, 600 mcg, by a pain clinic, would probably have killed an elephant... it just left me with only a low level head pain that allowed me to function.

I'm sure Wendy Williams could get that prescribed without much hassle.

I hope that her son won't start thinking that it's okay to cheat on his girlfriend/wife and go unpunished.

Unless he already does...
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information