Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wedding bells for Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    The TinyTom is gay rumours have been around for as long as I can remember, even before he married Nicole Kidman.

Haven't a clue if Jake whatever is gay but find it interesting that it's said she's very traditional or whatever. Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't she knocked up last time she got married?
    Not sure about Jake. I like him and Reese. TT on the other hand, I began hearing rumors about his sexuality in the late 80's and have a friend who's ex fiance partied with TT. Needless to say they didn't get married since she didn't have the right equipment...

Anywhoo not to derail the thread but I don't think Jake is Toothy Tile...

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    You are just too funny!

Reese must be really damaged to agree to take this chirade to the next level.

I think they have genuine affection for each other, the same way me and my gay guy friend back home do. He makes googly eyes at me too when he likes my outfit. I think they are good friends but like someone else said, the media wants to spin it into so much more. Have we ever seen them holding hands? Being affectionate? Anything at all? I haven't. And I would bet anything we won't (unless its a calculated move). Because Reese doesn't care, she'll stay quiet and let the media make their assumptions because a) it makes it seem like she moved on quickly after her divorce, and b) she helps out Jake by being a "beard" by assumption. They both just stay quiet and everyone wins. Jake has nothing to lose either. I think they both laugh at this when they're back at her place painting the other's toenails. Come on, there is ZERO chemistry there beyond friendship. They'll just stay quiet about everything, let the media spin it the way they want. Both come out on top, don't lose any of their fanbase. Sad, but thats the way Hollywood works. These two are close friends, nothing more. Jake is, in my mind, 100% Toothy Tile. No one else has even come close to fitting the clues.

Oh and for whoever said there were no rumors about Tom Cruise, those existed WAY WAY before Katie. Those were even around during his first marriage to Mimi Rogers. I say, where there's THAT much smoke, there's normally fire.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I say, where there's THAT much smoke, there's normally fire.

^Yeah, I'm pretty convinced Tiny Tom is gay.

I'm not convinced about Jake, though. I don't know why you have to be slobbering all over each other for it to be a genuine, deep and even passionate relationship.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I choose to live in my own little world where Jake isn't gay and he and Reese are really happy with each other. I don't think she would fake a relationship this long and bring her kids into it.

Ted Casablanca started this crap and then let it fall with his toothy tile stuff.. if your going to out somebody then do it, for all we know he could be talking about Orlando Bloom or Elijah Woods or somebody we don't even know - arggggg.

No, I agree with you Lily, I like when people don't indulge in gratuitous displays of affection. But over a year and I have YET to see them act as anything more than just friends? No chemistry, nothing? This is quite plainly, to me, a platonic relationship. And thats fine because usually those are deeper than those just based on sex.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    ^There have always been rumors. There were rumors about Cruise FOREVER, way before Katie.

I do agree that it's out of control---that's why Blind Items are so boring and stupid. "Guess who's gay!"

~snip~

True, ALL of them might be gay. But I don't buy it. While I think there are a lot of people in the closet, I think this need to brand everyone "gay" is out of control. I don't care if anyone is gay or not. And I have a problem with the gay community in Hollywood having their necks under the system's boots--it's unfair. But it's also unfair and rather ridiculous to make it sound as if there is not ONE STRAIGHT PERSON in Hollywood, and that every single relationship is fake.

~snip~
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I agree wholeheartedly. Right off the top of my head, I can't think of any actors or very many actresses who HAVEN'T been accused of being gay at some point. (I'm sure there are some, give me a few hours) It's ridiculous!

Gold Member

I'm happy for them, they seem like a genuine couple.

Hit By Ban Bus!

And btw, I think a lot of blind items are pulled right out of gossip writers asses. I think they focus on somebody, make up a bullshit story out of thin air, and then come up with a lot of clues that fit the person, and then throw in a few that don't in order to cover their asses. There is NO WAY some of these people are privy to all of this shit they come up with.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    LOL!

^
    My new WTF?

So..Jake G.'s gay right ?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information