Cindy McCain gives me nightmares.

^^ HAHA! She does looks rather Stepford-ish

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ HAHA! She does looks rather Stepford-ish
    I'm serious, CM should go to Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    do...

ingl, Cindy McCain is LOADED, which is why John is still with her.
    wow, how did you get such insider info on their marriage?

Does John McCain regularly confide his feelings to you?

Maybe they are still together because they love each other. They have been married for like 30 years. Even if he did cheat, it's quite possible they still love each other. Happens sometimes in long relationships.

Thats your Opinion, not a fact

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Is this his second wife.. you know, the one he shacked up with after dumping the first one right after he got out of vietnam..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Except Mama T has more $$$ right?
    Yes. She got it when her hubby kicked the bucket. Man, I miss that drunk bitch. She was the only fun thing about Kerry's campaign. 'Let them run around naked!' HAHAHAHAHAHA! Have some more gin soaked raisins.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    wow, how did you get such insider info on their marriage?

Does John McCain regularly confide his feelings to you?

Maybe they are still together because they love each other. They have been married for like 30 years. Even if he did cheat, it's quite possible they still love each other. Happens sometimes in long relationships.

Thats your Opinion, not a fact

Why is it ok for everyone to sprack about Hollywood types but when politicians are thrown into the same fodder, people get their panties in a twist?

And how do you know it ISN'T true?

Why is it ok for everyone to sprack about Hollywood types but when politicians are thrown into the same fodder, people get their panties in a twist?

And how do you know it ISN'T true?
    I don't, however I qualified my statement with "maybe" and "possibly" because it's an opinion.

BTW, I loved Teresa Heinz Kerry, but of course I'm not one of those people who get freaked out by strong intelligent women who have an opinion of their own. Those are my type of girls.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I don't, however I qualified my statement with "maybe" and "possibly" because it's an opinion.

BTW, I loved Teresa Heinz Kerry, but of course I'm not one of those people who get freaked out by strong intelligent women who have an opinion of their own. Those are my type of girls.
    Here's McCain's scoop: He married his first wife, adopted her two children and they had one of their own. He became a prisoner of war, and while he was in NK, his wife was in a major accident at home that basically changed her physically (she gained weight, was shorter, etc.) When he returned home, he had no idea the accident had happened, and the woman he left was, physically, not the woman he returned to. While still married, John had multiple affairs, including the one he began with Cindy Lou Hensley (17 years his junior), daughter of a wealthy Anheuser-Busch distributor. Needless to say, his marriage came to an end with both McCain's agreeing it was because of John'. His ex wife went as far to say John had a need to be 25 when he was 40. He married Cindy, but his children were so upset with him, they did not attend the wedding.

I loved THK, too, for the simple fact she made the 2004 campaign fun. Opinionated and loved her hooch, what's not to love?

Here's McCain's scoop: He married his first wife, adopted her two children and they had one of their own. He became a prisoner of war, and while he was in NK, his wife was in a major accident at home that basically changed her physically (she gained weight, was shorter, etc.) When he returned home, he had no idea the accident had happened, and the woman he left was, physically, not the woman he returned to. While still married, John had multiple affairs, including the one he began with Cindy Lou Hensley (17 years his junior), daughter of a wealthy Anheuser-Busch distributor. Needless to say, his marriage came to an end with both McCain's agreeing it was because of John'. His ex wife went as far to say John had a need to be 25 when he was 40. He married Cindy, but his children were so upset with him, they did not attend the wedding.
    Yeah, I know the story....He also gave his first wife a generous settlement, and they remain on good terms.

Marriages end, shit happens, people change. Especially if a couple has been apart for over 5 years.

People cheat, sometimes they leave. Sometimes they stay.

I believe the current stats for marriages ending in divorce is about 50%.

I don't believe in holding politicans to higher morality standards for marriage than I hold everyone else. I'm no puritan.

Your post still doesn't show that McCain is only with Cindy because she has some jake

^^ 17 years younger and loaded? Come on.

Elite Member

could the thing under her dress be a chastity belt?

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    could the thing under her dress be a chastity belt?
    thought the same thing when I saw it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Is this his second wife.. you know, the one he shacked up with after dumping the first one right after he got out of vietnam..
    I still can't figure how CM didn't do time in the federal pen for stealing happy pills from charity. I guess Betty Ford made it allright...

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So - I can make up a lie about anyone running for Pres right now and these assholes will pay me 10k to take a lie detector test? If I manage to fool the machine I get 100K. Sounds like a good way to raise some fast cash.

So did I ever tell you all about my wild affair with Hillary????
    I hooked up with Nader once in the back of a rental car. Think I can get any $$ for that?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information