Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: W Magazine's November issue pits Angelina Jolie v. Jennifer Aniston

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    that's just a poll on E!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    ^^Are you for real, Angelina is outselling Maniston??

I don't buy this magazine either, but if I did I'd buy Maniston's cover, chin and all.

Jolie looks emaciated and weirdly surly/smug in hers. And I usually like her.
    Maniston looks healthier and she's smiling. It's just a better picture.
    No, it isn't for real.
    Quote Originally Posted by AveDementia View Post
    They're just talking about the poll at E!, not the actual sales of W magazine. We'll just have to wait and see how it sells.

I think the 74%/26% is a more accurate representation of public opinion, for various reasons- because fanatical fans of Angelina have stuffed online ballot boxes in the past, the info I posted previously from Forbes, the sales records of "Team" t-shirts, and then there's this comment:
    Thank you, I was wondering if I was the only seeing that it was just a poll... here's the info from E!
    Normally, we let our polls speak for themselves, but these results bear repeating.
    At the beginning of the week, we showed you 2 of the 10 new W magazine covers, these ones specifically carrying the images of Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.
    Then we asked you to make the ultimate choice and pick a favorite. Well, the results are in.
    And the victor is...Angelina Jolie—with 52 percent of the vote.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^ Rats' cocks! What a frustrating result! So it's almost completely divided between JA/AJ? Sounds like the poll reflects GR
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

They're just talking about the poll at E!, not the actual sales of W magazine. We'll just have to wait and see how it sells.

I think the 74%/26% is a more accurate representation of public opinion, for various reasons- because fanatical fans of Angelina have stuffed online ballot boxes in the past, the info I posted previously from Forbes, the sales records of "Team" t-shirts, and then there's this comment:
    They stuffed it how, by posting the link, doesn't sound much different from what Maniston fans do. Also, you cannot stuff this particular poll, it only let me vote once, pretty different than letting you vote every fifteen minutes like People's Choice Awards allows.

Not that it particularly matters, but I thought they were saying the magazines are already OUT, not about to come out, and Aniston was outselling Jolie by a huge margin. Thats how I understood it, and all these polls were "who would you buy?" Because Aniston has already sold the most? I'm confused.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

They stuffed it how, by posting the link, doesn't sound much different from what Maniston fans do. Also, you cannot stuff this particular poll, it only let me vote once, pretty different than letting you vote every fifteen minutes like People's Choice Awards allows.
    I can't believe you voted and didn't tell us about it until now. Will my vote NEVER count????? wahhhhhhhhhhh
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I can't believe you voted and didn't tell us about it until now. Will my vote NEVER count????? wahhhhhhhhhhh
    The link was posted on the first page. You can still vote! I think she was up to 54% last night so it appears to still be open.

TEAM CHINNY MANISTON all the way, her/his beauty is breath-taking and that chin is like bad art, you want to stare at it all day.

Gorgeous American sweetheart? I dont think so. For the word gorgeous standards have dropped to an all time low

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    TEAM CHINNY MANISTON all the way, her/his beauty is breath-taking and that chin is like bad art, you want to stare at it all day.

Gorgeous American sweetheart? I dont think so. For the word gorgeous standards have dropped to an all time low
    ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Stephen Huvane is going to get you!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post

She's gojeuous!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh Stephen Huvane is going to get you!
    That's okay at least I have a chance of survival, I have zero chance if the Chinister came ramming into me with you know what...........hehehehehehehehe

** tries to laugh it off but shakes in fright thinking about the massive chin in attack mode **

She's gojeuous!

Who's that on the left? Is it Maniston pre-PS?
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

Bronze Member

I don't know if they stuffed this one (though I suspect it, based on their previous behavior), and I didn't say that they did. I said they have stuffed online ballot boxes in the past. One example is the Hello online poll for "Most Attractive Woman" that was active in January of this year. If you go to Just Jared and look at the Brangelina entries from that time period, you can read the fans there saying that they were voting over and over (sometimes in hours-long shifts) every 15 minutes in order to have Angelina win.

Britney fans were also active in stuffing the box of that poll, and it was known at the time as well. She won the title of "Most Elegant Woman".

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    Who's that on the left? Is it Maniston pre-PS?

She's gonna get you Crazeeee.

One example is the Hello online poll for "Most Attractive Woman" that was active in January of this year. If you go to Just Jared and look at the Brangelina entries from that time period, you can read the fans there saying that they were voting over and over (sometimes in hours-long shifts) every 15 minutes in order to have Angelina win.
    Sounds like you keep tabs on what Brangelina fans do. Anyone can say anything over on JJ. It could very well be a Maniston fan saying that. Why the vested interest in polls?

my turn to use big writing

DOES ANYONE REALLY GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHO WINS THIS VOTE?

fucking ancient stuff, move on already!

She's gonna get you Crazeeee.

You're scaring me!!! I WANT MY MUMMMEEEEE!!!!

Seriously, I don't like the decisive manly way she has The Chin thrust out - this bitch means BUSINESS!!!

Thread Information