Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vince Vaughn's eyebags disapprove of Jennifer Anistons' fake-ass John Mayer f#ckfest

Wow,I really got to pee all of a sudden..
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why Cant Jenni have a man of her choice? Go gal you need to explore the world date any man that you want, it doesn't mean after devorce you shouldn't date. Let those foolish people judge you, you deserve any kind of man you want young, old, ugly etc they are jeolous and would look for anything to say. Go gal, why not? Keep going enjoy your life while you can, you only live once. Love you, what do you care? You have nothing to lose, you are rich, famous and can date any man that you feel like dating.

Jennay! leave Jannay alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Why Cant Jenni have a man of her choice? Go gal you need to explore the world date any man that you want, it doesn't mean after devorce you shouldn't date. Let those foolish people judge you, you deserve any kind of man you want young, old, ugly etc they are jeolous and would look for anything to say. Go gal, why not? Keep going enjoy your life while you can, you only live once. Love you, what do you care? You have nothing to lose, you are rich, famous and can date any man that you feel like dating.

Yes!!!!Yes!!!Preach!!
    And Spell Check,Suck It!!!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I am jealous.....I did not know that, thanks for the heads up.

Why Cant Jenni have a man of her choice?
    Man on Chin? that's obscene!

Go gal you need to explore the world date any man that you want, it doesn't mean after devorce you shouldn't date.

No, she needs to stay in her cave of fug and never let her lanky hair or leathery skin see the light of day!

Let those foolish people judge you, you deserve any kind of man you want young, old, ugly etc
    So far she's had all of that, and still NO DICE

they are jeolous and would look for anything to say.

WHooooo we's jellus! We's fat jellus bitter homewrecking drug addicted fatties ya'll!

Go gal, why not? Keep going enjoy your life while you can, you only live once.
    THE CHIN WILL LIVE FOREVER

Love you, what do you care? You have nothing to lose, you are rich, famous and can date any man that you feel like dating.
    Doesn't mean they'll accept! LOL
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^lol, bad example.

Quote: 'Love you, what do you care?' The only proclamation I totally agree with. I sincerely doubt she cares whether or not you feel so strongly about her. She's more concerned about a sperm donor given her clock is rapidly ticking away and her vadge is close to Lot's wifes status. But that's just my fat, jellus, ugly, stupid ass opinion. Anybody got a jelly donut with powdered sugar?
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Keneesha is my favorite drive-by poster here, even though she previously told us to go hang ourselves under mango trees.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dear Kenesha
    Jennifer Aniston is not on this board, send fan mail to
    Poor Jennifer Aniston
    P.O. Box My Life Sucks
    Hollywood California 90210

For $2.25 and a self addressed envelope she will send you a autographed picture of her chin

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I may be in the minority, but I don't think Jen and VV were fake. Didn't they date for well over a year? Any publicity advantage doesn't need that long to come to fruition. Also, they were always trying to hide their relationship and wouldn't even stand next to each other at a premiere of The Break Up. Pissed off a lot of photogs. Seems to me that would have been the perfect opportunity to cash in on a publicity stunt, but they didn't.
    NO. HER publicity stunt started during the "Derailed" promotion, and thats when she started mentioning Vince and suddenly all over him for paparazzi to see. Then when "The Break up" came out, she copied the Brangelina shit and would stand apart from Vince or have someone between them, like Brangie did for "Mr and Mrs Smith".

Apparently HIS fans didnt like him with her, too much because you can tell he was totally UNCOMFORTABLE and he would NEVER say he was dating her, while she would tell everyone she was interviewed by.

Then come on, its not a little strange that Vince is friends with Brad Pitt and starred in the movie that ended Jennifer marriage, yet THIS person of all people she chooses as a partner? Come on! There break up got maybe 2 magazine covers of apparently Vince in the rooms with some blondes. But not many people bought into them as a pair.

I think its possible she does like women. Exclusively now.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Keneesha is my favorite drive-by poster here, even though she previously told us to go hang ourselves under mango trees.
    Ha ha ha love it. Totally forgot about the mango hangings. It's been awhile but the drive by was great. Team Chin. Wonder who's next on her hit parade... my moneys on poor Owen Wilson.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ Vinnie had a lot riding on The Break Up, they needed to pump up the PR. She needed to get out of the "poor Jen" They used each other, they do that in Hollywood. Anyone ever see (not hear about) Vince in a relationship? No? Me either.. he's gay.

However the constant PR gets old after a while.... if Vince said that crap then it's a "hello Pot this is Kettle"
    Whatever would make you think that, Peach?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yup! And I think Mayer and Aniston are both using each other for publicity and getting some pee sex on the side as a "bonus." *GAG*

Agreed Bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Jen dated Vince just to get the scoop of what went on with AJ and BP on the set of Mr. & Mrs.
    I've always thought that myself a bit, I confess.

Oh Kenesha, PLEASE keep posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information