Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vince Vaughn's eyebags disapprove of Jennifer Anistons' fake-ass John Mayer f#ckfest

I don't think John needs Jennifer for publicity career-wise. He does pretty well in that area.

But the guy is turning into an attention whore - so wouldn't surprise me if he gets a thrill out of seeing name in the tabloids.
    ssabmud

^ I don't know, I kinda think John does need these girls to keep his names in the papers.....think about it, you never hear anything about him until he's dating someone.

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Of course he would know, he did the same thing.
    Yup! And I think Mayer and Aniston are both using each other for publicity and getting some pee sex on the side as a "bonus." *GAG*

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!

Vince was kind of a nobody before he hooked up with Jen. He could hang out in the bars in Chicago and walk freely without the paps following him. Their whole makeout fest on the balcony was totally rigged. The John Mayer relationship is just part 2 of fake Aniston romances.
    Welll PUT!

I don't know who is actually effin who anymore but J and J look like they are having a good time so I say "GO FOR IT".
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ I don't know, I kinda think John does need these girls to keep his names in the papers.....think about it, you never hear anything about him until he's dating someone.
    Or blogging... and didnt he just release a new album/song?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Ha ha ha love the headline Grim. You'd think the least Chin could do is send Vincie some teabags for his eyebags for letting her know she doesn't have to be a fire hydrant in Gaspers walk of self promotion. The guy's a total bottom feeder. Before this piss-stop, G Mullets cd and tour sales were less than stellar. Well at least he's predictable in the path he takes when out promoting his new leash and choke chain.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

I just fell asleep.

Gold Member

Vince didnt have to use the chin. She had more riding on it, then he did. Vince was ALREADY a A lister before Jenn. He starred in several hit films before ever meeting her. "Dodgeball" "Mr and Mrs Smith" (how ironic) "Old School" and "Wedding Crashers" he hadnt had a flop in YEARS!

Which is why she chose him, because it made her look like she was over the Pitt, which I think she still has a hard time dealing with it. It made her look "cool" because she could supposedly FUCK a costar that was Brads friend! Which is why she let the paps shoot her and Vince wherever she planned for them to go. It caused negative feelings with HIS fans and they didnt like her to much. So she got dumped. He got his hit movie, and she got John "Probably pictures Perez in there 4 minute sex sessions" Mayer. Yay for everyone!!!!!!!!

Elite Member

Vince ana Brad were very close & good friends long before he date her.

Silver Member

people have said in the past that she's gay and I've always thought it rubbish but I'm beginning to suspect she might be. She just has these 'relationships' but they never amount to anything. Even the marriage with Brad they seemed a bit false. Maybe she's more into Courtenay?

^^nah I don't think she is gay. if she is not straight completely than bi. some folks say that Brad is bi. I feel he is definately fake so that could be why you think they seemed false. I think pictures of him and Jen look more real than AJ and Brad. jmo.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

She likes the publicity just as much as he does. I was kinda surprised by her choice in him though. I don't see the attraction. He's so doughy and womanly.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I may be in the minority, but I don't think Jen and VV were fake. Didn't they date for well over a year? Any publicity advantage doesn't need that long to come to fruition. Also, they were always trying to hide their relationship and wouldn't even stand next to each other at a premiere of The Break Up. Pissed off a lot of photogs. Seems to me that would have been the perfect opportunity to cash in on a publicity stunt, but they didn't.

^ Jen dated Vince just to get the scoop of what went on with AJ and BP on the set of Mr. & Mrs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information