Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree260Likes

Thread: Vince Vaughn wants guns in every school & an end to gun-free zoning

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    a LOT of non-stoners and non-gun people hate monsanto. look at the american food supply and it is easy to understand why.
    Everyone should hate Monsanto. I get so pissed when I see their commercials on TV. Fucking whitewashing bullshit.

One of my friends works for an organic certifier. She first started telling me about Monsanto probably 12 years ago so I started researching them. They're scary. And what they're doing to our food supply is even scarier.
    Brah and BrickHouse like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    And I want people to stop naming their daughters Locklyn but we can't always get what we want.
    I like the name Locklyn....
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    This won't be a popular statement, but I agree with some of what he said. I carry concealed (as do many people in this area) and in my city the crime rate is exceptionally low. IMO, people tend to be less likely to shoot up a joint if there's a good possibility several people are packing heat. We had a few gang members attempt to shoot up a bar in a small town in my state, three other bar patrons pulled out guns and took care of the issue before any innocent people could be hurt. Again, this is just my personal opinion; guns falling into the wrong hands is a very scary and dangerous thing, gun owners need to be responsible and keep their shit in a safe.
    I'm also entirely against unsuspecting citizens being spied on- I'm looking at YOU George W. Bush.
    I hear this argument or some variation of it, often. People say they carry guns in case they have to take out some bad guy or to protect their home or as a deterrent against crime.

I ask those people, how many times has your home been invaded? or have you been called upon to stop a crime? used your gun to stop a lone killer from shooting up a joint?

Um, never.

yes violent crimes can and do happen to random innocent folks sitting home watching TV or while they're innocently watching a Batman movie in a crowded theater but it is not common, not likely to happen to most of us and not deterred by the potential guns in a crowd because psychos aren't thinking that way. If they were, they'd know the stats on how many Americans own guns are astronomical and they'd never start their shit in the first place.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Re Monsanto - watch Food Inc. and you will hate the company too.

I agree with CFG about the concealed weapons bullshit. I despise parents who demand their rights to carry concealed weapons, and keep them in their homes under the guise of protection. The reality is that the gun is more likely to be used by their child to commit suicide (10% increase over homes without guns) or a crime. I am not interested in any justification that it is kept safely locked up either. You can have that discussion with a family a few miles from me who buried their son this winter when he managed to blow his brains with their locked gun.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It's our right as Americans to own guns. If you don't like them, don't own one, but your dislike of them doesn't give you the right to say that others can't own them. I happen to enjoy shooting and own many guns of all kinds. I also conceal carry a few pistols. I keep a .357 in my handbag and a .9mm on my person, which is a very beautiful rainbow titanium Sig. It's my right and I'm going to exercise it.
    Piss off!

I never said others can own them. You are welcome to exercise your right are criminals.
    sputnik and gas_chick like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wish more women would take the time to learn how to use a gun, you never know when you will need it.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    It's our right as Americans to own guns. If you don't like them, don't own one, but your dislike of them doesn't give you the right to say that others can't own them. I happen to enjoy shooting and own many guns of all kinds. I also conceal carry a few pistols. I keep a .357 in my handbag and a .9mm on my person, which is a very beautiful rainbow titanium Sig. It's my right and I'm going to exercise it.
    Wow, what kind of neighborhood do you live in to be packing all that heat? Americans have many rights but I'm not going to exercise each one of them just 'cause I can.
    chartreuse likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Seriously. It must be like Beirut in '83......
    sputnik likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I live in a rural community that takes hours for the police to show up when called. I refuse to be a victim, so if some criminal tries to victimize me, they will be the victim.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Piss off!

How many have you taken out?
    I also want to add that I don't have a problem with gun owners, I live in fucking Florida and we're pretty much the only people that I know who don't own guns. Friends of mine have an arsenal that rivals Reba McIntyres from the movie Tremors.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I haven't had to take anyone one out, but I have had to pull my weapon on a couple of men in a dark parking lot that wouldn't leave me be. I've also had to pull a shotgun on someone snooping around on my property. When they heard me chambering the round they got the hell out of dodge. I also own an arsenal, but not quite like Rebas, but I'm working on it.
    Piss off!

Geez, wouldn't one or two do the job? How many can you shoot at a time? I'm assuming you have no children around to get into these guns and show their friends.
    chartreuse likes this.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

I can't tell you how many little old ladies I've seen in the hood who have a damned hand cannon in or on their bedside table.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

For the record, I never said gun owners should have that right taken away. I just don't buy the reasons people give for carrying a concealed weapon.

My dad carries one and he is increasingly, alarmingly paranoid about the world around him. Others, imo, do it to feel badass.
    sluce likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information