Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree260Likes

Thread: Vince Vaughn wants guns in every school & an end to gun-free zoning

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    As a Dane I'll never learn to understand why (some) Americans need guns to protect them against the government. Do they really think the government will suddenly turn USA into a dictatorial dystopia. That's a level of distrust in the democratic process, I just don't get.
    the irony is, the paranoid-about-the-government gun nuts are the very ones electing politicians voting in laws that erode individual freedoms.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

you can always tell which celebs smoke weed... i mean seriously... it's all good and everything, but it has that slight tinge of paranoia from that one rogue pot molecule that wreaked havoc inside his brain.
    nwgirl likes this.

Yes, it's the potheads that are pro gun paranoid. That's why Grateful Dead shows are notorious for the parking lot shootings.
    Brah, SHELLEE, sputnik and 6 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yes, it's the potheads that are pro gun paranoid. That's why Grateful Dead shows are notorious for the parking lot shootings.
    Yep, my friend just went to a Dead show and I'm surprised she made it back to Florida alive. Seriously though, I'm a pothead and don't own a gun nor have any slight tinge of paranoia.
    gas_chick likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

head on over to some of the sites that are totally FREAKED about the government wanting to take their guns away.

they also hate big pharma, monsanto and think the cure for cancer is cannabis oil.

but what do i know? i'm not even american. i just read a lot of alternative weirdo stoner sites.

i smoke pot too, and im all peace and love.

there is a subset of paranoid off the grid types who like their guns. /shrug?

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Yep, my friend just went to a Dead show and I'm surprised she made it back to Florida alive. Seriously though, I'm a pothead and don't own a gun nor have any slight tinge of paranoia.
    Me neither.

And somehow I managed to survive crack era NYC and it's high crime rate without 'packing heat', so why people living in a low crime area feel the need to carry guns to go about their day escapes me. Some kind of penis substitute or symbolism or something. 'Murrica, yeah!
    Kittylady and gas_chick like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Not too smart. I live in a major city where it's common (COMMON) for students to knock teachers and school police officers unconscious. I could see them easily taking a gun from the teachers and havoc ensuing.

There is no way I would own a gun or put my children in a school where guns are present. None. And the situation in Newtown would not have been prevented with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    As a Dane I'll never learn to understand why (some) Americans need guns to protect them against the government. Do they really think the government will suddenly turn USA into a dictatorial dystopia. That's a level of distrust in the democratic process, I just don't get.
    In fairness, there is a historical basis for this. King George III attempted to block the importation of guns and ammunition to the colonies after the Coercive Act was passed. It left open the real possibility of an armed invasion of the colonies and the colonists having no way to defend themselves during the invasion. Those events were some of the seeds of the Second Amendment. The basis behind the Second Amendment is fair and as a former history major, I don't trust any government not to become a dictatorial dystopia. That has nothing to do with me being an American, that's just my knowledge of history and government. It's happened before in many countries and is likely to happen again.

I hate guns and would never own one but history is history. I do however support the right of law abiding citizens to own a gun for self protection. But some people in the U.S. take it WAY too far.
    Last edited by NickiDrea; June 3rd, 2015 at 09:10 AM.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Well, I love shooting - targets & skeet, not anything live - and I've been living in one of 'those' areas for a few years now. I even have a conceal permit, although I'm not sure why. There's no damn way I'd have a gun in the house - not with the amount of young adults I have in and out constantly. Maybe, maybe, if I lived alone I might have one, simply because I'm out a ways, but I doubt it. It's rare that I don't have at least four large dogs out here, and I can cuddle with them. But people do get whacky about their guns, I must say, though it's the meth users that scare me. Stoners? Not so much. I have a feeling there's a fair amount of those passing through here - and they just want pizza and platinum cable, lol.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    head on over to some of the sites that are totally FREAKED about the government wanting to take their guns away.

they also hate big pharma, monsanto and think the cure for cancer is cannabis oil.

but what do i know? i'm not even american. i just read a lot of alternative weirdo stoner sites.

i smoke pot too, and im all peace and love.

there is a subset of paranoid off the grid types who like their guns. /shrug?
    a LOT of non-stoners and non-gun people hate monsanto. look at the american food supply and it is easy to understand why.
    witchcurlgirl, Brah, sluce and 3 others like this.

Gold Member

And I want people to stop naming their daughters Locklyn but we can't always get what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It would make for more exciting schoolyard games of cops and robbers.
    This is too damn funny!!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Call me a shallow bitch, but it was way more interesting to listen to Vince Vaughn blather on when he was cute.
    Air Quotes and gas_chick like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Vaughn is a loon whose toupee is on too tight.

And Snowden is still in Russia, giving secrets to God knows who.

How sweet. Vince thinks people give a shit about what he thinks.
    nwgirl likes this.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Hit By Ban Bus!

What a toss pot.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information