Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Village idiot Bill O'Reilly calls for Disney press conference on Miley Cyrus issues

  1. #31
    Elite Member celeb_2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    You can't let 15 year old be worth 50 million dollars and her not think she can do whatever she wants.
    Word. That's why these young celebupukes are so messed up. Their world view and everything else is incredibly twisted. They are acting like people 10 years older. WTF world is this when 15 year old girls are flaunting their underwear and being f**king proud of it? And their parents are equally proud of it.

  2. #32
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Word. That's why these young celebupukes are so messed up. Their world view and everything else is incredibly twisted. They are acting like people 10 years older. WTF world is this when 15 year old girls are flaunting their underwear and being f**king proud of it? And their parents are equally proud of it.
    I think they or someone close to them may be even leaking the pics for 'buzz.' Just a suspicion...

  3. #33
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    19,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    I think they or someone close to them may be even leaking the pics for 'buzz.' Just a suspicion...
    That's what I'm wondering too...these are obviously private pics, why do they keep getting "leaked?" It shouldn't be very hard for the Cyrus family to figure out who the culprit is, and put a stop to it. Assuming they want to put a stop to it, of course.

  4. #34
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Her single is doing pretty good, so she really doesn't need all of the hoopla.

  5. #35
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    21,095

    Default

    Years ago Bill O was saying the same things about Britters.
    He said her mom was allowing her to be this sex symbol
    and pimping her out, and that no good would come from it.
    He was right about that imo.

    "A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

  6. #36
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    The parents may not be driving this, maybe it is Miley and her friends. Rumor is she's sick of being 'Hannah Montana'

  7. #37
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default



    Looks like Miley's beard has a boyfriend of his own.

  8. #38
    Elite Member NicoleWasHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    14,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    The parents may not be driving this, maybe it is Miley and her friends. Rumor is she's sick of being 'Hannah Montana'

    People are just going to see her as Hannah Montana, since that's all she's ever done. She'll probably never find good work, if she quits this gig.

    Shit, if I were making the money she was, I'd be milking my TV persona as long as humanly possible.

  9. #39
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    People are just going to see her as Hannah Montana, since that's all she's ever done. She'll probably never find good work, if she quits this gig.

    Shit, if I were making the money she was, I'd be milking my TV persona as long as humanly possible.
    me too, but we have to remember Miley is still 15. She might think that by leaking all of these pics out there she will be considered more 'adult'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 31st, 2008, 04:41 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 02:02 PM
  3. Replies: 94
    Last Post: May 5th, 2006, 12:48 PM
  4. Bill O'Reilly still a prat
    By buttmunch in forum News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: November 21st, 2005, 12:17 PM
  5. Bill O'Reilly says it's ok to bomb San Francisco.
    By KristiB in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: November 12th, 2005, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •