Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Victoria Beckham ‘struggling to compete with handsome David’

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    Yes, right? Because the looks is all that matters in the end. If you can't compete with your handsome husband anymore, he will start cheating.
    She better start practising her "Stella" blow jobs!!!!

They have spent years trying to turn one of the boys into a pro footballer and none of them want to do it?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

there is still cruz left for the job!i like him and her,i think they are good together and they made a nice family.
    rollo and Serendipity like this.

Gold Member

I feel sorry for Seven-can you imagine body image issue she might have from being brought up by Vicki?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    They have spent years trying to turn one of the boys into a pro footballer and none of them want to do it?

Maybe 7 will do it.
    effie2 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't think so. Maybe the talent began and ended with David.
    effie2 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

David had the hunger along with the talent,he had the will to make it big,to play for Man U and England,he had the passion for the game.His kids lack the motives,their lives are already secure and privileged ..No need to sweat and tire..it happens.
    rollo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    David had the hunger along with the talent,he had the will to make it big,to play for Man U and England,he had the passion for the game.His kids lack the motives,their lives are already secure and privileged ..No need to sweat and tire..it happens.

Harper might have the fire, if only to prove that a girl can do it.
    effie2 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Didn't the oldest son play in the recent charity game? I saw a video of him coming into the game and subbing for his dad at some point.
    effie2 likes this.

He did and it was a nice moment,we are just talking about professional jobs here..to follow pro football they got to practice almost daily at a club..

I don't believe this story. David has always been the better looking of the two. In fact, VB isn't a beauty at all. That's why she invested a lot of time and effort in David to make him a football popstar. And yes, there do was a time when Beckham was attractive, he was so pretty that his looks overshadowed his perfomances at United and Madrid. I have no idea why he is named 'sexiest man alive' in 2015, when he was sexy 10 years ago.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Brooklyn was allegedly in training with Arsenal's juniors, looking certain for a contract as an academy player. There were also some shots on his instagram of his training. Maybe he decided against it after a brief exposure to being a professional footballer instead of being family of a professional footballer? Maybe he wasn't good enough. Maybe he just decided he didn't want to risk being forever compared to his old man.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Whatever the deal is I think its good that they've let him drop out if that's what he wants instead of trying to shoe-horn him into something that isn't for him. I hate seeing parents who railroad their kids into trying to recapture their own past glories or the dreams they missed out on.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    God, I hated the Spice Girls.
    They couldn't really sing. Like Bananarama, no harmony whatsoever. And I never thought Victoria was particularly pretty. Her face has a feminine yet Cro-Magnon appearance. Yes, David is better looking than she is. And I don't say this just because I am gay.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Brooklyn was allegedly in training with Arsenal's juniors, looking certain for a contract as an academy player. There were also some shots on his instagram of his training. Maybe he decided against it after a brief exposure to being a professional footballer instead of being family of a professional footballer? Maybe he wasn't good enough. Maybe he just decided he didn't want to risk being forever compared to his old man.
    actually,Arsenal would not sign him as a pro after he was done with the teen practice.There was talk about Aston Villa but David was not keen.No way Man Un would sign him either..So,the options changed..
    rollo and Sassiness like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information