Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victoria Beckham’s next target: Julia Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I think this was all taken from her interview with Jo Whiley on Radio One today. Funnily enough, she said that alot of what she says comes out fine if it's recorded but when it's read in black and white it sounds...odd. Anyway, she was pretty funny on Radio One, quite together and quite ok about mocking herself as well as her lifestyle. I'm sort of digging Posh in a non-lesbo kindof way.
    Probably because she's got a dry sense of humour... I was quite surprised when I first heard her being interviewed as I'd resisted for the longest time.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can't help it-there is something very endearing about Posh. And yes, I really believe she's a good and loving mom and probably does enjoy doing stuff at her kids' school.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I like Posh more than Julia, but I do like Julia, too. And I also prefer men to women.

*shrugs*
    can I ask why?

I love men, I'm married to one but they are not my sisters. They will never know what it's like to get pregnant, they will never know what it's like to be discriminated against because of their gender.. how it feels to be called a ho, bitch, c--t. We are different, equal but different. I stand by my sisters of the womb and love them for all times they have stood by me.

Julia I can't stand but not just because of her trashy ways because she can't act either. When is the last time she didn't have a flop?

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    can I ask why?

I love men, I'm married to one but they are not my sisters. They will never know what it's like to get pregnant, they will never know what it's like to be discriminated against because of their gender.. how it feels to be called a ho, bitch, c--t. We are different, equal but different. I stand by my sisters of the womb and love them for all times they have stood by me.

Julia I can't stand but not just because of her trashy ways because she can't act either. When is the last time she didn't have a flop?
    The ones who call women ho and bitch and c**t are usually women. My men friends--gay and straight--are honest, loyal, forthright, and they accept me as I am. Women are nasty, competitive, and I don't trust them for a second.

I don't believe in "sisterhood." Our natures are catty--we will never, ever look out for each other. I don't believe it when women put on that act. Women will betray other women in a heartbeat, even their closest friends or their own sisters. Men don't do that. There are shitty men out there, but in general, as a species, I trust men far more than I trust women.

There are some women I like, sure. My closest women friends know what bitches women are to each other and don't trust women either. Men are just truer. In general. I don't see them pulling the shit with each other women do, and even if guys are nice to me because they're hoping for sex, fine, at least they're not stabbing me in the back and changing their mind and lying the way women do. Again: In general. .....This has been my experience. I've been stabbed in the back and cheated and harassed by WOMEN, not men.

ANYWAY:
    Julia does a good job emoting on screen--she's not a Streep at all, but she's likable.

Posh...oh, Posh cracks me up. I want to go shopping with her and then have her watch me eat a cheeseburger. I say that with great affection.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lily thanks for a honest answer.

When women cheat, it's usually with a man - a man who has been pimping himself and forgetting his wife and kids at home. Men measure life in the amount of toys they have aquired through the years. Men cover the name calling in the form of rap music. Men are the ying to our yang, we need men and I love them but I love my sisters too.

No fan of Roberts, she's a local girl here and when the Moder crap went down even her family was disgusted. We never hear about her now. She got dropped from the Oceans flicks because she wasn't worth her asking price. Her stage debut flopped and no one goes to a flick to see "America's Darling" anymore. I don't think I ever got past Lyle Lovett.

As for Posh, I can't say I know anything about her except Katie Holmes Cruise is drolling all over her husband wishing she had a piece of that.

^I've known a lot of women who were piggier than the men they cheated with. I've had my share of grief, and 90% was at the hands of my "sisters."

I was NOT happy with Julia's crap, that whole A Low Vera thing. But she's pretty much been low key and not pimping herself or her kids out, so I respect that.

I used to hate Posh--HATE--and then I saw a few videos and she was so funny and self-deprecating and charming, and I just.....Yeah, I like her a lot.

Posh does have a sincerity and ability to make fun of herself that is really endearing.

I must say I like her a lot. Although, I'd like to sit down with her and MAKE HER eat a cheeseburger.
    vaya con dios

Hit By Ban Bus!

since I was not into the Spice Girls and the Becks were across the pond I didn't see them much. Then she showed up looking like a tan Paris Hilton and she's friends with the Cruise lot - but I still can't be ragging on her, I have to many in my "rant" file now, she'll have to get in line.. by the time her number comes up I might like her. LOL

As for cheating. You can't blame the girls cause the guys broke your heart, the guys could have said no.. both are just as guilty. Thing is there are good and bad in both sexes. I worked with all men for a very long time and I tell you they gossip just as much as women.. only it's always about sex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information