Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vanessa Hudgens tells Zac Efron to stop being a sissy

I have never seen a libra with dick who acts like a man.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

I never saw HSM and I'm not planning to watch this any time soon ! From what I've seen on televison, I think it looks a little cheap.
    Live - Laugh - Love

More camp than a row of tents!
    vaya con dios

I don't even know what this High School Musical crap is, but I can tell you that if he's in it, he's Macy's Day Parade gay.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    If it was 1993 all you would hear about is little ruggamuffins playing Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers or Mutant Ninja Turtles, you've got it easy. They'd probably mistake you for a putty and karate chop you.
    ^I must disagree...

Hannah Montana & High School Musical and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are on a WHOOOOLE different level.

MMPR and TMNT were bad ass.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Oh please~ Like Vanessa doesn't know her boyfriend is gay. He sweats the color pink.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Are these two even still "dating"? I haven't seen any pap pix of them together in ages.

^^^ True. That's what I was thinking about.
    Live - Laugh - Love

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post

Zac is the spitting image of Fashion Fever Ken.
    Of course, that's what made him famous.
    He'll keep behaving like this until his agent and some marketing researches tell him it's time to change.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    ^I must disagree...

Hannah Montana & High School Musical and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are on a WHOOOOLE different level.

MMPR and TMNT were bad ass.
    Exactly, thats why it was dangerous. All that violence

If I remember correctly, two boys got in trouble for beating up a girl badly. I think it was about that time when Power Rangers started having PSAs about various issues about kids (editicate, non violence, safety, etc) and it was banned in New Zealand (which is ironic, because now that Disney owns Power Rangers and not Saban, its being shot in NZ).

And I remember parents wanted to forbid their children from MMPR because when they say 'ITS MORPHIN' TIME!' it sounds like "morphine" Like kids even know what that is. Typical irresponsible parent who doesn't want to do what THEY are supposed to be doing; parenting. Letting the media television teach their children instead, than want to complain for inappropriateness. Its a big reason why in the American version of Power Rangers (the ranger footage is derived from Super Sentai from Japan) isn't nearly as violent, and you'll only see them fight monsters and other figures like that, and not people. High School Musical is very safe, the only bad thing influence that can happen is your annoying kids singing all day

I hate how today's Hollywood has raped out the last generation's childhood. Making 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' CGI? WTF! What happened to ANIMATION? Whats with this CGI obsession? Disney continues to make Finding Nemo knock offs, and they all look the same. Whats next, CGI Snorks? CGI Smurfs? They won't put MMPR in DVD boxsets because apparently they think it won't sell. WTF! (But waste millions on that CGI B.S.?) It's sell like crazy. Not only will the little raggamuffins would be interested in it, the kids who watched it originally are now around 18+ years old, and we have money. Are they stupid? I understand 60+ episodes from each season [of three] is a lot to try and fit in DVD discs but...it'd be worth it.

However, MMPR season 1 is available in Germany Amazon.com (in English too)

Amazon.de: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ClassiXX - Season 1 (6 DVDs): Jason David Frank,Amy Jo Johnson,Thuy Trang,David Yost,Walter Jones,Austin St. John,Paul Schrier,Jason Narvy,David Fielding: DVD

Amazon.de: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ClassiXX - Season 2 (6 DVDs): Austin St. John,Walter Jones,David Yost,Thuy Trang,Amy Jo Johnson,Jason David Frank,Steve Cardenas,Johnny Yong Bosch,Karan Ashley,Paul Schrier: DVD

Amazon.de: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers ClassiXX - Season 3 (6 DVDs): Karan Ashley,Johnny Yong Bosch,Steve Cardenas,Graeme Revell,Bryan Spicer: DVD

By the way, can someone tell me the American dollars conversion of the Euro prices?
    Last edited by bychance; April 7th, 2008 at 09:27 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information