Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Valerie Harper has terminal brain cancer

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    If it ever comes out that she faked the whole cancer thing, I will not be shocked. Don't shoot me!
    Feel the same way. I wrote a post on here that she is milking this tumour thing for all it's worth, & if she really had a tumour she would have died a long time ago. Valerie was on all these talks shows milking her sickness. I don't know what a brain tumour does weather it shrinks the brain or it just dies I would be in bed resting.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    Feel the same way. I wrote a post on here that she is milking this tumour thing for all it's worth, & if she really had a tumour she would have died a long time ago. Valerie was on all these talks shows milking her sickness. I don't know what a brain tumour does weather it shrinks the brain or it just dies I would be in bed resting.
    not everyone who has a tumor dies dear.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I saw an interview with Valerie and her doctor about a year ago and the doctor said her brain cancer was in remission because of the drugs, which didn't happen for everyone but she was one of the lucky ones. He did say, though, that it would not last much more than, IIRC, one year and eventually the drugs would no longer work.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    not everyone who has a tumor dies dear.

you are right, i know a lady who has to constantly get her tumors that regrow removed, and this has been going on for more than 20 years. her face is all messed up from it from nerve damage etc.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post

isn't her cancer in her meninges not actual tumors?

Leptomeningeal carcinomatosis is a disease in which cancer cells spread into the membrane surrounding the brain.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information