Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UsWeekly: Jennifer Love Hewitt's breakup

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Something tells me that clothing designer is going to have a hard time getting more jobs.

Then there’s the whole weight issue. You’ll recall she was photographed on the beach looking like a normal sized person last year but was ridiculed in the tabloids. At the time, she claimed she was proud of her body, but then went on to lose 20 pounds anyway. Supposedly the costume department on her show is on high alert all the time for when her clothes don’t fit. She keeps insisting she’s a 2 when in reality she’s closer to a 6. And when she tries on a 2 that is too tight, she demands that another 2 or a 4 be found in its place.

In other words, Janice Min is calling Jennifer Love Hewitt insecure, clingy, and… not thin.
    A ha ha ha ha. I told y'all, was celeb right or was celeb right as always, these bloody celebs are so bloody predictable. "Happy with her weight," ya right.What a farce.

Elite Member

She didn't actually say she was a size 2.

This could be a disgruntled costume designer, we don't really know.

Quote Originally Posted by visitor42 View Post
    She didn't actually say she was a size 2.

This could be a disgruntled costume designer, we don't really know.
    True, but she did seem to imply it.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: ‘A size 2 is not fat!’
    Angry actress defends her curves after being mocked on Web about bikini
    Associated Press updated 7:31 a.m. MT, Wed., Dec. 5, 2007

NEW YORK - An angry Jennifer Love Hewitt is defending her curves after photos of her in a bikini were ridiculed on the Internet.

“I’ve sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women’s bodies are constantly scrutinized,” the 28-year-old actress writes on her Web site.

“To set the record straight, I’m not upset for me, but for all the girls out there that are struggling with their body image.”

The photos show Hewitt, with a bit of cellulite, on a Hawaii beach with her new fiance, Scottish actor Ross McCall.

Several sites posted the shots, along with some less-than-complimentary comments. TMZ.com, for example, said, “We know what you ate this summer, Love — everything!”

“A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be,” Hewitt responded in a post Thursday. “And being a size 0 doesn’t make you beautiful.”

“What I should be doing is celebrating some of the best days of my life and my engagement to the man of my dreams, instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles,” says the star of TV’s “Ghost Whisperer” and the film “I Know What You Did Last Summer.”

“To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist,” she wrote, “put on a bikini — put it on and stay strong.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information