Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Tyrese Delivers Sexist Rant about 'Promiscuous' Women' with 'No Standards'

  1. #16
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Am I the only one not offended by what he said? He's inelegant about it and I don't know him so maybe he has a history of saying some bullshit, but what is wrong with saying, hey getting what you want by fucking anything probably isn't the best life choice. Maybe it's because I have a daughter but I tell her all of the time, know your value. No, her virginity isn't of value. But her self esteem is as is her intelligence and humor, etc. She's sick of hearing me say don't buy in to this Kardashian Kulture where your value is your tits and ass. It's not and to think it is demeans you because you are so, so much more. Obviously, I couldn't care less what other women do and yeah men need standards to (never gonna happen) but damn today's culture of basically high profile, highly profitable prostitution is not what i want for my kid. Some push back is ok with me.
    But Tyrese didn't talk about fucking anybody for getting what you want. He said that it's wrong for a woman to have many sexual partners and to be sexually aggressive. He is directly linking a woman's value to her number of sexual partners. IMO a woman can be intelligent and funny and really, really into fucking.

  2. #17
    Elite Member whitetigeress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West coast of Canada, eh
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    a woman can be intelligent and funny and really, really into fucking.



    just like a man can be
    schism and Janus like this.

  3. #18
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    44,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Dick
    His first name is richard?
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Am I the only one not offended by what he said? He's inelegant about it and I don't know him so maybe he has a history of saying some bullshit, but what is wrong with saying, hey getting what you want by fucking anything probably isn't the best life choice.

    Maybe it's because I have a daughter but I tell her all of the time, know your value. No, her virginity isn't of value. But her self esteem is as is her intelligence and humor, etc. She's sick of hearing me say don't buy in to this Kardashian Kulture where your value is your tits and ass. It's not and to think it is demeans you because you are so, so much more.

    Obviously, I couldn't care less what other women do and yeah men need standards to (never gonna happen) but damn today's culture of basically high profile, highly profitable prostitution is not what i want for my kid. Some push back is ok with me.
    I think that one can pass on this message without calling all women having sex "Sluts, skeezers, hoes, tramps and overly aggressive promiscuous women" however, I understand that I'm not "sown with the kids" and that this is probably common parlance. I watched the video and he did say the last bit "However, it comes with a cost, you gonna put a lot of miles on yourself down there, come on.”" with a selfconcious smile - as if he understand the hypocrisy.

    However, his speile is aimed only at single women, so I guess tht married women out there getting it on with men other than their husbands is all ok?
    Plus I'm not waiting for his G*d to send me anything..... "But when you are single, and you actually love yourself, you know your value and your self worth you hold out until God sends you what’s yours.”"

    The last bit i the only bit worth listening to: - Ty continued, “So sometimes they be talking mess to women that are single but I have a respect for them because if you’re single and you might say, “I’ve been single for a couple years,” whatever the case may be, you actually holding out because you have your value. "


    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Shut up and look pretty, fuckboy.
    That is a struggle looking at the video......
    Janus likes this.

  4. #19
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    a woman can be intelligent and funny and really, really into fucking. just like a man can be
    Yeah, but for some reason a man's number of sexual partners doesn't impact his value.
    Janus likes this.

  5. #20
    Elite Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,244

    Default

    I'm a try before you buy kind of gal. I had a friend that never had a sexual relationship with her husband until they got married. Turns out he couldn't get it up, ever, and didn't believe in going down on a chick based on his religion. It was an arranged marriage and she's still stuck in it, totally miserable.
    Janus likes this.

  6. #21
    Elite Member stella blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    However, it comes with a cost, you gonna put a lot of miles on yourself down there, come on.”
    I never understand this logic. Whether you have a little sex with a lot of different men, or just have lots of sex with the man you're married to in a godly covenant blessed by the flying spaghetti monster, it's the same number of miles.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    20,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Am I the only one not offended by what he said? He's inelegant about it and I don't know him so maybe he has a history of saying some bullshit, but what is wrong with saying, hey getting what you want by fucking anything probably isn't the best life choice.

    Maybe it's because I have a daughter but I tell her all of the time, know your value. No, her virginity isn't of value. But her self esteem is as is her intelligence and humor, etc. She's sick of hearing me say don't buy in to this Kardashian Kulture where your value is your tits and ass. It's not and to think it is demeans you because you are so, so much more.

    Obviously, I couldn't care less what other women do and yeah men need standards to (never gonna happen) but damn today's culture of basically high profile, highly profitable prostitution is not what i want for my kid. Some push back is ok with me.
    The difference is that you are teaching your daughter about integrity, about being a whole, grounded and stable person rather than an orifice or arm candy that's wasted on someone who isn't worth a second of her time. What this guy is saying is that women who enjoy sex with multiple partners while exploring their sexuality or just having a damn good time on their own terms before settling down, are worth less than someone who hold out until she gets a ring on her finger. However he wants to present it he's still judging a woman's worth on her body rather than who she is as a person. That's not really any different to a man who wants women based on their physical appearance alone. Both are weighing her worth to them (the untouchable woman that only they were man enough to crack or the beauty that all their friends wish they could bang) on her body rather than her wit, intelligence or goodness of heart.
    gas_chick, idunno, panic and 5 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  8. #23
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    You have women that are active out in these streets, they going to lunches and dinners every night.
    This quote struck me as really odd. What, we've gotta eat.

  9. #24
    Elite Member panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,657

    Default

    he sounds judgmental with a superiority complex. guys who refer to women as whores and sluts without even knowing them make me think they have more issues with women than just their sexual activity.

    and if someone's basic philosophy about women included terms like whores and sluts, i probably won't listen much to whatever they say after that.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

  10. #25
    Silver Member BootsyCJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I'm a try before you buy kind of gal. I had a friend that never had a sexual relationship with her husband until they got married. Turns out he couldn't get it up, ever, and didn't believe in going down on a chick based on his religion.
    Based on his religion? Uh huh...won't go down and can't get it up for a woman? Sounds like he could be gay.
    pinkbunnyslippers, Janus and Mrs P like this.

  11. #26
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    he sounds judgmental with a superiority complex. guys who refer to women as whores and sluts without even knowing them make me think they have more issues with women than just their sexual activity.

    and if someone's basic philosophy about women included terms like whores and sluts, i probably won't listen much to whatever they say after that.
    I think it's the height of insecurity. Fear that a woman who enjoys fucking as much as a man (or as much as it's okay for a man to) might leave his ass for someone who can fuck better. Or just if she gets bored with him. Y'know...like men have been doing with women for fucking EVAR.

    Personally I think babies put more wear and tear on a vag than dicks. But since men are so in love with their dicks, they feel like they really are "tearing the pussy up" when they are getting a good fuck on!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #27
    Elite Member stella blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,217

    Default

    Right? How big do they think their dicks are that it can wear out something you can fit a small human through?
    Janus, lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.

  13. #28
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    25,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    I bought he as openly gay??!?
    Well, not openly...I've heard talk of him and some transvestites...but who knows, really...

    Regardless, he sounds really full of himself.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

  14. #29
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    So sometimes they be talking mess to women that are single but I have a respect for them because if you’re single and you might say, “I’ve been single for a couple years,” whatever the case may be, you actually holding out because you have your value
    I wasn't "holding out" when I was single. I was single so I could go be a "slut, whore, tramp and skeez" whenever I damn well pleased

    I am happily married to a great man, but I still look back on my sportfucking days with fondness.
    Last edited by Flygirl; April 12th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.

  15. #30
    Elite Member whitetigeress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West coast of Canada, eh
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Yeah, but for some reason a man's number of sexual partners doesn't impact his value.


    depends on who you talk to

    the term male slut does exist
    Alysheba likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: October 14th, 2015, 10:36 PM
  2. Louis C.K. delivers beautiful rant about cellphones
    By olivia in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 20th, 2013, 04:20 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 7th, 2009, 06:14 AM
  4. Replies: 60
    Last Post: October 29th, 2007, 11:32 PM
  5. Sexist boss: women in advertising are crap.
    By buttmunch in forum News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: November 1st, 2005, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •