Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Two Of Kate Gosselin’s Kids — Alexis & Collin — Expelled From School For Fighting!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Betcha Jon is the "source" on this article.
    That was my first thought too since the "rage" seems to be blamed on the new show that's been taping for oh...maybe a few months. Surely it's not because their ENTIRE 6 years of life have been with cameras in their faces. Geesh.

Expelled is a bit much for 1st grade.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

im not surprised; they're little brats just like their mom

Maybe Kate needs to focus more on her children and less on her Hollywood lifestyle. Get rid of all the nannies and spend some time with your children. I really detest this woman.
    "It's all make believe, isn't it?"--Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Expelled is a bit much for 1st grade.
    Yeah but it's a private school so they have a lot of parents who pay tuition to please. If those other parents are complaining about a particular kid (or 2) enough, the kid(s) will have to go. I'm sure they wouldn't have actually been expelled from public school.

Of course they inherited their temper & redass temper throwing from their momma. I bet she cusses like a sailor when there are no cameras around.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Public schools do also expel at the younger grades. Kids with extreme behaviour problems can put classmates in danger. I know a kid who's been expelled five times already from several schools and he's seven going on eight. I think he's probably going to kill someone someday. I hope that's not the case with these kids.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Yeah but it's a private school so they have a lot of parents who pay tuition to please. If those other parents are complaining about a particular kid (or 2) enough, the kid(s) will have to go. I'm sure they wouldn't have actually been expelled from public school.

Of course they inherited their temper & redass temper throwing from their momma. I bet she cusses like a sailor when there are no cameras around.
    That was my thought too. Private schools bend to parent pressure very easily.

Hey on the thread title, do those kids have a father? Or just a mother?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hey on the thread title, do those kids have a father? Or just a mother?
    Neither. Just a nanny or two.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Public schools do also expel at the younger grades. Kids with extreme behaviour problems can put classmates in danger. I know a kid who's been expelled five times already from several schools and he's seven going on eight. I think he's probably going to kill someone someday. I hope that's not the case with these kids.
    I think that's the way it should be, but it's not around here. Schools will suspend quite a bit, but not expel the young ones unless they practically kill someone. And if a kid is classifed as special ed you can't expel them ever, unless they bring a weapon or have drugs on them. I could tell dozens of stories about this kind of thing, but as an example, I know one special ed kid who injured one teacher badly enough to cause a spinal cord injury that put her in traction for months and another teacher badly enough to rip ligaments in her arms & shoulders which caused her all kinds of problems, not the least of which was severe depression. Kid was never expelled but that's a different thread... sorry for tangent....

No. The tangent is fascinating! They need to divert those kids from that path while they're still young and malleable enough that there's a chance of change.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

But if the parents are terrible, which is almost always the root of the problem unless the kids are truly mentally ill, the kids are unlikely to change much. The courts are full of kids, juvenile probation officers are overworked & underpaid as are case workers for social services. Almost every school has licensed therapists in them unless they're out in remote rural areas. If older kids are expelled from school, they're going to be unsupervised for long periods of time, roaming around the community, which causes a whole other set of problems. If the younger ones have severe behavior problems at school, they're usually referred for services rather than expelled but those are the ones who usually end up in & out of psych hospitals & jail for years. I've never heard of a young kid being expelled for cussing or verbal offenses toward other kids. Or adults for that matter. Not saying it doesn't happen but just that I've never seen it. I don't know what the answer is to all this.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

My nephew was expelled from kindergarten. Not sure what he did, but there came a point where no school in the city would take him. Not even the 'alternative' schools. Very, very behaviourly disturbed. He was cheeto-held when he was 8 for saying he was going to throw himself in front of a car after his beloved rabbit died.
    Poor kid. I think he is 21 now (?) and just got his GED.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

fgg

Kate Gosselin Blames Pressure, 'Divorce Anger' for Kids' Expulsion

By Marla Lehner
    Wednesday November 24, 2010 12:45 PM EST

It's been a rough couple of years for the Gosselins.

Two of the family's eight children were recently expelled from school, but mom Kate Gosselin tells Entertainment Tonight that they're keeping up with their lessons and "the goal is to get them back into school as soon as possible."

Explaining what happened with Collin and Alexis, both 6, Kate says, "The pressure was getting to them. You have the divorce anger mixed in with that."

Last year, Kate and Jon Gosselin, who starred in the TLC reality series Jon and Kate Plus 8, went through a high-profile and contentious divorce after 10 years of marriage.

"The kids are going through a challenging time," a source told PEOPLE earlier this month. But the two Gosselin children who left school are still progressing and doing their daily work with a teacher who "is working closely with our kindergarten teachers in school, doing the identical curriculum," adds Kate.

As for how the family, which includes twins Cara and Mady and sextuplets Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aaden, Collin and Joel, will spend the holidays, Kate says they will divide time between parents.

"We have been able to work out the holiday time peacefully," she says. "So I will have the first half, he will have the second half, and, we just take it year by year, and holiday by holiday."

A new Kate Plus Eight special airs this Sunday on TLC.

"The kids are going through a challenging time," a source told PEOPLE earlier this month. But the two Gosselin children who left school are still progressing and doing their daily work with a teacher who "is working closely with our kindergarten teachers in school, doing the identical curriculum," adds Kate.
    Alright.

It is actually very good that she has things worked out nicely so her two kids can carry on with their schoolwork, but...

There is no mention made of any therapy at all.

Weird. If Kate can foot the bill for a home-school teacher, then she can hook those two kids up with some therapy as well.

Maybe she is waiting for them to go totally bat-shit and be institutionalized so a reality show can be made of it.

Are they getting any kind of therapy? I do hope so
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Her reasoning is bullshit... Just more shit to try and garner sympathy!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information