Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Twitter Feud between Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift & Katy Perry

Folks who like real music are following the artist no one is paying any attention. Avery Sunshine is everything!!

I hate Taylor with a passion that's likely a sin!! I can tolerate the other two to a minimum simply because a few of their songs aren't annoying. Nicki actually wasn't that sexual in a few songs on her first album.. And she raps and sings, see Superbase.

ETA: Its the vmas I'm not so sure if but I haven't seen a video on MTV in 13 years!!
    arie_skop likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I find Taylor inoffensive as a person, but I can't stand her music. It's painfully generic, which to me can be even worse than actively annoying.
    witchcurlgirl and suzy83 like this.

Elite Member

Taylor Swift is the perfect example of how music today is a joke. The Radio and music label conglomerates seem to be trying to create some sort of monogenre within music. She never played country music, but it was sold like that. Current country music is basically soft rock, not country music. R&B is pretty much a singer with a rapper. That is of course when the singer isn't basically just a dancer.

Within 30 years, just about everything will sound the same.

Try seeking out music that isn't played on the radio. Don't get all 'oh music sucks nowadays' just because you don't know how to find good music.
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Try seeking out music that isn't played on the radio. Don't get all 'oh music sucks nowadays' just because you don't know how to find good music.
    It's not about that. It's about the fact that it does seem like a mongenre is forming. If country artists, and i'm calling them that lightly, are cutting tracks with rappers, and it's being passed off as country, then something is wrong.

I'm pretty sure Florida Georgia Line is a strong sign of the apocalypse. I'm expecting an asteroid strike at any moment.

Get off my lawn WCG! I like that old time rock n roll plus I'm old so everything sounds the same these days!
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Taylor Swift is the perfect example of how music today is a joke. The Radio and music label conglomerates seem to be trying to create some sort of monogenre within music. She never played country music, but it was sold like that. Current country music is basically soft rock, not country music. R&B is pretty much a singer with a rapper. That is of course when the singer isn't basically just a dancer.

Within 30 years, just about everything will sound the same.
    What r&b artist are you listening to? Seriously, stop listening to the radio!!!!!!!
    witchcurlgirl and NickiDrea like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I agree but years ago we used to have some good mainstream artists. Now they are crap.
    witchcurlgirl and joebob like this.

Please someone start a good music thread and post a link of where you found it?
    arie_skop likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information