Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Trump continues with the crazy....

^^ I still can't laugh about it. These criminals came too damn close to stacking the deck against the constitution/voting laws, and against voters, and "winning" an election they had no claim on. Very scary, and we have to make sure the next time a wanna-be dictator manages to win the presidency there is no way for them to do as much - or even more - damage than rump. We can't rely on the trumplicans (former GOP) to prevent it, they've proved they will stoop to any means necessary to "win". Fraud, voter suppression, threats, trying to stack the supreme court and the DOJ and state Supreme Courts and local and federal judgeships, bribing or threatening public officials, endorsing crazy losers (rump, moscow bitch, bobert, trailer-greene, noem and more), insurrection, all perfectly acceptable means to an end for them.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

^^ This 1000 times!!!

Last month, Lindell was booted from the Republican Governors Association conference in Nashville, Tennessee, after planning to grill Govs. Doug Ducey of Arizona and Brian Kemp of Georgia about the 2020 election results in their respective states, Politico reported.

another person I dislike immensely and have not even met ^
    ConstanceSpry and ikmccall like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^ I still can't laugh about it. These criminals came too damn close to stacking the deck against the constitution/voting laws, and against voters, and "winning" an election they had no claim on. Very scary, and we have to make sure the next time a wanna-be dictator manages to win the presidency there is no way for them to do as much - or even more - damage than rump. We can't rely on the trumplicans (former GOP) to prevent it, they've proved they will stoop to any means necessary to "win". Fraud, voter suppression, threats, trying to stack the supreme court and the DOJ and state Supreme Courts and local and federal judgeships, bribing or threatening public officials, endorsing crazy losers (rump, moscow bitch, bobert, trailer-greene, noem and more), insurrection, all perfectly acceptable means to an end for them.
    Oh, I completely understand... my laugh comment is about Lindell thinking that Trump is the only President that wasn't in it for the ego boost. The only reason he ever ran was for ego. Lindell is delusional.

As for Trump and what he's done to this country, and how he still has his tentacles in the GOP and there are thousands that believe his lies -- I will never laugh about that. We're going to be feeling the aftershocks for years.

I'm horribly concerned that the GOP has been sucked in by the Trumpers, and even with a majority the Dems can't get anything done and in so many states they are passing legislation that is restricting voting rights.

Everything Trump does is to feed his insatiable ego. That's what a malignant narcissist is made of. Being President of a whole country was the ultimate. He's never going to get supply on that level again. But I think his downfall/comeuppance needs to be just as spectacular as being President of this country.
    HWBL, crayzeehappee, tulip and 6 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

i don't think there will be comeuppance, at least not during his lifetime.

history will show trump as a buffoon and students will be stunned at the idiocy of his constituents. but trump will be long dead by then. plus the guy doesn't read and he'll never see the stuff written about him. and i really do think trump has some dementia/comprehension issues so it is likely he doesn't even understand what the news outlets say about him in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i don't think there will be comeuppance, at least not during his lifetime.

history will show trump as a buffoon and students will be stunned at the idiocy of his constituents. but trump will be long dead by then. plus the guy doesn't read and he'll never see the stuff written about him. and i really do think trump has some dementia/comprehension issues so it is likely he doesn't even understand what the news outlets say about him in real time.
    Unfortunately, I agree. What he does have is a reptilian cunning that is lethal and totally self-serving.

I can't lie - I fear him still.
    crayzeehappee and Kittylady like this.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

From NPR. Forgive me if I don't feel bad for poor Rudy. He lied, in court, he's old and likely senile, he shouldn't be practicing law anymore. : In a 33-page decision released Thursday, a New York state appellate court said there was "uncontroverted evidence" that Giuliani "communicated demonstrably false and misleading statement to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020."

Gold Member

It's really sad about Rudi's fall. He laid down with dogs and got up with fleas and worse.
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

I've never understood why Trump capitalizes random words in his tweets and in the statements he writes himself. It's like he learned his English in a foreign country and not in the USA. It reminds me of German where all the nouns are capitalized -- but Trump is writing in English. Just one more flaky thing that he does.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

​I thought that he was dyslexic but had never been diagnosed?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I don't think anything has ever been diagnosed with him because he is The Donald, the most perfect specimen of humankind ever.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

That's a possibility. From what I've read, it sounds like Trump has ADHD -- short attention span, difficult in class, a bully (distracts people from his inadequacies), wanted his briefing papers condensed to one page, communicates via Twitter (word limit), gets his news and information from TV (ideal for hyperactive people). But he could also be dyslexic. Neither dyslexia nor ADHD were readily identified back in his era, certainly not compared to today. I'm not as old as Trump, but I had classmates that I think were probably dyslexic (or had other learning disabilities) and were undiagnosed. They were the ones who always struggled in class.

I am waaaay younger than trump & was only diagnosed last year.
    ADHD/ADD are frequent also-rand with dyslexia but his narcissistic personality disorders are separate from that - to me at least? I wonder how much damage his father did? Doesn’t this shit run down genetic lines?
    crayzeehappee and lindsaywhit like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

He's rich enough to pay for a proofreader, but he's too narcissistic to think he needs one. And he'd probably reject all of their corrections anyway. Big brain.
    Novice and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information