Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Trump continues with the crazy....

reality is not his strong suit
    mostroop, lindsaywhit and BITTER like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    reality is not his strong suit

fgg

Olympian Klete Keller indicted on 7 charges for involvement in U.S. Capitol riots

Two-time Olympic gold medal swimmer Klete Keller was indicted on seven different charges on Thursday in connection with his alleged involvement in the riots at the U.S. Capitol last month, according to USA Today.

Keller, per the report, was charged in the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia for knowingly and unlawfully entering and remaining in a restricted area, interfering with official government business, engaging in disorderly conduct to disrupt a session of Congress and interfering with law enforcement during a civil disorder, among other things.

Keller was recognized by an FBI agent, who said he identified him due both to his height — Keller is 6-foot-6 — and the Team USA jacket that he wore that day. He also reportedly had numerous social media posts supporting former President Donald Trump, though his accounts have been disabled.

The 38-year-old turned himself into authorities in Colorado nine days after the riots at the Capitol, and was released without bond. Keller, per the Washington Post, could face more than 15 years in prison.

Keller is allegedly one of the countless violent pro-Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 in an effort to somehow try and overturn the election results. Five people were killed in the attacks, including a police officer, and another 140 officers were injured. The House of Representatives has since impeached Trump for his involvement — which marks his second impeachment. The impeachment trial is currently ongoing in the Senate.

Keller won gold two times in his career, helping Team USA win the 4x200-meter freestyle relay at both the 2004 Games in Athens and the 2008 Games in Beijing alongside Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte. He also won bronze twice in the 400-meter freestyle in Athens and at the 2000 Games in Sydney. The 4x200 relay team took silver in Sydney with Keller’s help, too. He retired after the 2008 Games, and had been working as a commercial real estate agent in Colorado.

https://sports.yahoo.com/olympics-sw...014132333.html
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I can't believe that they let this p*&&y off - AGAIN.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

I KNOW! Unfuckingbelievable. And part of the problem was that they had senators who were complicit in the insurrection, 14 senators who didn't even show up on one day of the trial, and several senators who kept advising the defense team. (Of course there was some overlap among those categories.)
    Georgia and New York better nail him to the wall in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    I KNOW! Unfuckingbelievable. And part of the problem was that they had senators who were complicit in the insurrection, 14 senators who didn't even show up on one day of the trial, and several senators who kept advising the defense team. (Of course there was some overlap among those categories.)
    Georgia and New York better nail him to the wall in court.
    The state cases are our last hope. Don't think his Republican buddies in Congress can help him there, or can they?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Where's Braveheart when you need him ?

#toomanycowards
    Slackerbrat, mostroop and BITTER like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    that signature reads more like 'Anal' than 'Donald'
    It does!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    Where's Braveheart when you need him ?

#toomanycowards
    Buried in an unmarked grave - if they found all the bits of him....

Melania Trump 'had no budget' to hire staff after First Lady funds 'given to Ivanka'

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, author of the tell-all book Melania and Me, said "no one" respected Donald Trump's wife Melania as the First Lady of the United States of America

Former First Lady of the United States of America Melania Trump had "no budget" to hire staff as most of it was taken by Ivanka Trump, a former adviser and friend has said.

Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, author of the tell-all book Melania and Me, described how she was forced to give up her salary so two more staff could be hired to help set up the East Wing for Ivanka and her husband Jared.

Melania and Ivanka are said to have a fragile relationship, with the First Lady calling her stepdaughter a “snake”.

The tension dates back to the early days of the Trump administration when Ivanka who served as a special adviser to her dad reportedly suggested renaming the White House’s “First Lady’s Office” to “First Family Office”.

Recollecting her time at the White House assisting Melania, Wolkoff said respect for the then-First Lady "never existed", reports the Daily Star.

Speaking on Mooch FM podcast, the 50-year-old - who worked as an unpaid adviser to Melania from January 2017 to February 2018 - said no one expected Trump's wife to have the ability to do something impactful.

She said: "I walked into the White House on January 22 and had dinner with the Trump family the day after the swearing-in.

"I was so looking forward after we had toured the East Wing so Melania and I to create this bipartisan group of women that were going to really make a difference to the world.

"I believed it was possible, and it was."

Stephanie pointed to a conversation with Donald Trump's deputy chief of staff, Katie Walsh, as she added: "I'm realising Melania didn't have a budget and didn't really have any staff.

"It was me interviewing everyone because Ivanka and Jared had used all of the budgets, all of the titles.

"Melania was left with a handful of titles and salaries that wouldn't enable us to hire anyone with any experiences.

"So I gave up the original salary because I needed to hire two other people in order to be there and to help set up the East Wing."

"It was so disheartening because it didn't matter to me whether Melania was there, whether they felt Melania had the ability to do something that was going to be impactful," she explained.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...udget-23498529
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information