Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Trump continues with the crazy....

Gold Member

Saw the Trump card nonsense on CNN. Seems that the minimum donation to get it is $50. Wonder how many fools will part with their money?

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    OMFG. want to hear about crazy? I just watched a tiktok, where this crazy Trumper talked about how all these people have "suicided" because they have knowledge of sex trafficking. Robin William, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain, Chester Benningfield and Chris Cornell, Prince, Michael Jackson. Basically, any famous person that died. And I read the comments. Good Lord, the number of people that agreed and cheered on this video made my head hurt.
    my brother told me that the clintons have been executed, george w. bush, obama and his wife, TOM HANKS. the tom hanks one is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartermrc View Post
    Saw the Trump card nonsense on CNN. Seems that the minimum donation to get it is $50. Wonder how many fools will part with their money?
    What's the point of the Trump card?

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    What's the point of the Trump card?
    It's an official confirmation of the fact that the carrier is a racist, degenerate, piece of shit without morals or a measurable IQ.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    It's an official confirmation .
    Ahem, that's "offical" according to the card. (or, at least, according to one of its permutations)
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Ahem, that's "offical" according to the card. (or, at least, according to one of its permutations)
    I know, it's got the "believe me" type of certification that is worth absolutely nothing, like everything else that crime family claims about itself.

***** celeb

Iím not disputing that Trumps followers are racist pieces of shit but the eagle has been used in Europe forever (like 2000+ years). Itís based on the Roman eagle. Here is one from 12 century germany

Germanyís current coat of arms
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I’m not disputing that Trumps followers are racist pieces of shit but the eagle has been used in Europe forever (like 2000+ years). It’s based on the Roman eagle. Here is one from 12 century germany

Germany’s current coat of arms
    Hey, Nov, my old History teacher,the late Mr Geraint Williams, of Port Talbot, deserves a mention for having the guts and the huge strength of character to educate a birdbrained knucklehead like me on Roman History! When I left school I called to his classroom and presented him with a little something I made- a Roman Legionary, fully dressed and holding a standard with a finely chiselled, wooden eagle on top! He said 'You made this for me?' I told him 'Of course, Sir'......and I ran out of the room and never saw him again. However, he did post a pic of the legionary in the school's yearbook!
    Novice and Kittylady like this.

That is beautiful Mrs F!
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

Another real one. Mind you: he's still under criminal investigation there.

***** celeb

Melania Trump said 'no' when given chance to call for peace on January 6, sources say

Then-first lady Melania Trump declined to call for peace and non-violence as insurrectionists stormed the United States Capitol building on January 6, two sources with knowledge of the events of the day told CNN.
    The sources told CNN that Trump's aide Stephanie Grisham sent her a text that said, "Do you want to tweet that peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness and violence?" to which Trump replied with one word: "No." Grisham details the account in her upcoming book titled "I'll Take Your Questions Now," according to portions published in Politico on Monday.
    CNN reported in January that Trump was at the White House during the insurrection, overseeing a photo shoot of a carpet she had installed. At no time on January 6 did Trump call off the photo shoot, nor did she publicly speak out in any way about the atrocities being committed by supporters of her husband, President Donald Trump, two miles away on Capitol Hill, even as barricades were torn down and attackers entered the Capitol building.

It was not until January 11, five days after the insurrection, that Trump in part condemned the violence.

Trump released a statement Monday regarding Grisham to Politico, saying: "The intent behind this book is obvious. It is an attempt to redeem herself after a poor performance as press secretary, failed personal relationships, and unprofessional behavior in the White House. Through mistruth and betrayal, she seeks to gain relevance and money at the expense of Mrs. Trump."
    Grisham was a loyal Trump deputy for more than five years, serving briefly as White House press secretary before returning to the East Wing as Melania Trump's chief of staff for the last year of the administration.
    She resigned her position on January 6, not long after she sent Trump the text asking if she would like to speak out against the violence at the Capitol.
    Grisham's book is set to be released October 5.

CNN.com

NO SHIT FUCKFACE !!!

Gold Member

He’s a worse winner.
    Trixie and Kittylady like this.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information