Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The tragic new pictures giving fresh insight into Kurt Cobain's 1994 suicide

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Courtney needed Kurt to keep working, keep performing, keep bring in the big bucks because Hole's success was nothing compared to Nirvana's... And professional mental health services might have been able to straighten him out and clean him up and she needed him fucked up to maintain her own supply. Junkies and screw ups just loooove company because then they don't have to admit they have a problem and sort themselves out.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

mjw
    Elite Member

Kurt Cobain Called Courtney Love A ‘B*tch With Zits’ In A Bizarre Note Found At The Scene Of His Death

Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love were the music scene’s Eric and Tami Taylor, if Coach sarcastically called Mrs. Coach a “bitch with zits.” A previously-unseen note that was found on Kurt’s body at the time of his death was
    made public today, and it either exposes Courtney to be the awful person a majority of Nirvana fans already believe she is (less likely) or Kurt had a weird sense of humor (more likely).

The note, which is not dated, begins as a seemingly direct parody of standard Christian marriage vows, starting with the words, “Do you Kurt Cobain take Courtney Michelle Love to be your lawful shredded wife…” It goes on to say, “even when she’s a b**ch with zits and siphoning all (your) money for doping and whoring…”

The handwriting on both appears remarkably similar, if the sentiments are not. The wallet note referring to Love as a “b*tch”…”siphoning money for doping and whoring” is in stark contrast to the presumed suicide note, which calls Love a “goddess… who sweats ambition and empathy.”

The note is written on stationery from the Phoenix Hotel, billing itself “an urban resort” on the outskirts of San Francisco’s gritty, crime-ridden Tenderloin district. (Via)

Read more: Kurt Cobain Called Courtney Love ‘B*tch With Zits’ In Note
    Follow us: UPROXX on Facebook

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Good God i always hate when new shit comes up on this. The guy offed himself....can we get on with life now? uhhh

Guess Courtney's hit man forgot to toss Kurt's pockets. Or whatever. "Goddess"?! She wrote that damn suicide note!!! [/conspiracy]
    ShilohJulia likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

mjw
    Elite Member

Courtney Love Father’s Shocking Theory: ‘I Can Prove Courtney’s Involvement’ In Kurt Cobain’s Death

Kurt Cobain called his wife, Courtney Love, a “b*tch” who spent his fortune on “whoring and doping” in a newly released note found at the scene of the Nirvana frontman’s death, triggering a new crop of murder theories.

Now, Love’s estranged father, Hank Harrison, exclusively tells RadarOnline.com that he believes his daughter was somehow involved in her husband’s tragic demise.

“No doubt she was capable,” Harrison says. “I can’t prove she pulled the trigger, but I can prove her involvement to a high degree of certainty.”

The author and medieval historian is planning to elaborate on his explosive theory in a book titled Love Kills: The Assassination of Kurt Cobain, he told Radar.

Harrison believes clues lie in the shocking handwritten note found in Cobain’s wallet when his lifeless body was discovered on April 8, 1994.

“Do you Kurt Cobain take Courtney Michelle Love to be your lawful shredded wife,” the note begins, “even when she’s a b**ch with zits and siphoning all (your) money for doping and whoring…”

“If you read the true meaning of this small note, and place it in conjunction with the rest of the evidence, anyone with even half a wit will see that something dire and awful took place,” Harrison alleges.

Harrison is also suspicious of the Seattle Police Department, who released never before seen pictures of the death scene last month, nearly twenty years after the incident.

“Nobody, except me, asked the obvious question: ‘Why weren’t they developed 20 years ago?’” he adds. “They weren’t developed because the police had already decided it was a suicide and didn’t need any more evidence.”

After a re-examination into the case, the SPD concluded that Cobain’s death was indeed a suicide bygunshot to the head.

The Seattle police are hoping to put the suicide case to sleep,” Harrison says, “and yet all they are doing is fanning the flames again.”

Love did not return Radar’s request for comment.

Courtney Love Father’s Shocking Theory: ‘I Can Prove Courtney’s Involvement’ In Kurt Cobain’s Death | Radar Online

ok, Courtney is a waste of flesh, but her dad is a complete piece of shit who had at least some role in how she turned out. I recall that he gave her drugs when she was just a kid (dosed her with LSD, I believe). Now he's accusing his own daughter of murder? Bloody hell. Did she also pour all the pills and champagne down Kurt's throat when he tried to kill himself months before his death?
    stef, BelledeJour, rollo and 1 others like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Bronze Member

My take on that note in his wallet is that he was keeping it as a memento. I can see that getting written in a happier time as a joke if you have that kind of sense of humor. From my experience, people don't keep crap that shows how much they hate someone in their wallet. They keep things that make them smile or bring back a happy memory. Courtney Love has shown time and again that she has a weird sense of humor and it makes sense that Kurt would too. I don't care about the whole conspiracy but it seems to me that people are taking that note way out of proportion.

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Courtney Love: Kurt Cobain was ‘desperate’ for fame

Was Kurt Cobain shunning fame all an act?

“He wanted [fame] bad,” Courtney Love told National Geographic for their show “The 90s: The Last Great Decade?”.

“He wrote to every major, mind … any label. ‘We’ll play! Let us be on your label!”

Cobain, who was the lead singer for Nirvana, took his own life at the age of 27 in 1994.

“He was desperate to be the biggest rock star in the world,” explained Love. “Absolutely desperate. But he made it look it was thrust upon him.”

Cobain sang a different tune in an old interview in the clip. “I’m too stubborn to allow myself to ever compromise our music or turn us into big rock stars. I just don’t feel like that.”

Courtney Love: Kurt Cobain was ‘desperate’ for fame | Page Six

Good ol Court. I don't believe a thing she says but I also scoff when folks are all like I don't want to be famous I just wanna play my music, act, etc. I think everyone wants fame and even the money it brings but there are the people who want it without the trappings and we all know that doesn't usually happen.
    Jazzy likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

This bitch needs to keep her fucking trap shut.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

ehh i think she had something to do with his death. i'm a bit of a conspiracy nut in all aspects. their relationship seemed toxic at the very least, and if she wasn't somehow behind his death i definitely think him killing himself was due in part to the bad relationship.

Of course he wanted to be famous. Duh. Its the second greatest rock and roll swindle
    Kittylady, gas_chick and Jazzy like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information