Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: The tragic new pictures giving fresh insight into Kurt Cobain's 1994 suicide

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    so what new insight do we allegedly have exactly? we now know he kept his drugs in a tobacco tin?
    And can see in much more detail the shitty taste the Cobains had in linoleum flooring. Fascinating.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I think these pics have been around for a while. I seem to remember seeing them before. I also remember the pic of him, I taken through the greenhouse door. You can see his arm and his converse one star.

It was always rumored that there was a death photo of him, but whatever I saw I think was a fake.
    gas_chick and Novice like this.

Silver Member

I'm amazed Frances Bean is so well-adjusted considering her Dad's suicide and fucked up mother.

Poor Kurt. I love this song.

<br><br>
    rollo, MohandasKGanja, JWL and 2 others like this.

I can't believe it's been 20 years either, I just heard on the radio they aren't reopening the case so who the hell knows. I was a huge Nirvana fan when they first came out then I turned my brother on to them and I had to hear one album over and over and over and over, hated them for awhile. He was working out of town when Kurt died and called me bawling(anyone who knows my bro knows this is weird behavior lol) and drunk.
    bro:dude did you hear sniff sniff sniff
    me:hear what mofo
    bro:kurt kobain is dead wahhhhhhhhhh
    me:it'll be okay are you fucking drunk

I have never let him live that shit down, that and him calling me to come kill a spider for him, he's such a pussy lol
    Jazzy, Belt Up, JWL and 2 others like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Gold Member

According to Charles Cross, his biographer, Cobain tried to kill himself three times before he even met Courtney and family members said he spoke of committing suicide even as a kid, so I lean towards her as not having him killed despite how much I dislike her and the irresponsible things she did leading up to his death.

Considering how nutty Courtney is and how drugged out she has been her entire life, I think it would have slipped out somehow in one of her drugged stupors if she really killed him or had him killed.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    I'm amazed Frances Bean is so well-adjusted considering her Dad's suicide and fucked up mother.
    I'd say multiple plastic surgeries that young isn't too well adjusted.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Courtney Love Is Trying To Make A Kurt Cobain-Themed Musical Happen

Courtney Love
    recently took a break from trying to put Robert Stack out of a job (don’t tell her he’s been dead for over 10 years; there are still mysteries that need solving!) to speak with NME for their issue commemorating the 20th anniversary ofKurt Cobain’s death. And since we’re talking about Courtney Love – the human equivalent of a question mark – she spoke less about her late husband and more about her desire to honor his legacy by writing a Broadway musical based on his life. Unfortunately (here we go) she just doesn’t have the means to make it happen on her own:

“Both Frances and I have thought long and hard and agreed that if we can reach up to the highest shelf and select a team of the greatest and most respected writers, producers and directors, then a Broadway musical is very likely to happen. I would devote countless hours with an A-team to create a project that reflects Kurt in the most respectful but honest way possible, so that his story, his music and his legacy can be resurrected on stage for not only the world to see, but more importantly for our daughter to see.”

Clickety-clack, girl; do what you gotta do. Personally I think this sounds like a great idea, but I have some suggestions that I think would really win this show some Tony Awards:

1) Courtney Love plays every major character in the show, including Kurt, Dave Grohl, baby Frances, and in the scene where Nirvana meets RuPaul, RuPaul

2) There’s a song in the second act called “The Mystery of the Missing Money” and it’s just Courtney walking up and down the aisles asking people for a couple bucks

3) There’s also a song called “Can I Have Whatever Pills Are Floating Around the Bottom of Your Purse”

4) Frances Bean is played by Andrew Rannells

There, I just wrote you the next CATS. Hey Courtney, if you need another person for that A-team, give me a call (you can pay me in mystery solving). And in the event there’s a growing interest in Broadway musicals based on 90s-era grunge, I have a dynamite idea for a one-woman show about Blind Melon’s Bee Girl.

Dlisted | Courtney Love Is Trying To Make A Kurt Cobain-Themed Musical Happen

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can't... No... Gawd, no...
    stef likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy View Post
    Poor Kurt. I love this song.

<br><br>
    Me, too. Even more than Bowie's version.
    Jazzy and Kittylady like this.

^^One of the rare better-than-the-original covers.

And I'm a HUGE Bowie fan.
    Jazzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    ^^One of the rare better-than-the-original covers.

And I'm a HUGE Bowie fan.
    Same here. I think Bowie is a genius, but the original sounded a little gimmicky and tinny. I thought this version had a really full audio range. And the fact that it was a live acoustical makes it even more impressive (to me).
    Jazzy likes this.

bullshit on "frances and i", hasn't she stopped talking to her ages ago? kurt would rise from the dead and slap a bitch if that musical ever happened.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Kurt would hate to have a musical about him. Goes against every grungy thing he stood for and she knows it.
    JWL and rockchick like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    bullshit on "frances and i", hasn't she stopped talking to her ages ago? kurt would rise from the dead and slap a bitch if that musical ever happened.
    *cough* didn't the court BAN her from having any contact with Frances a couple of years ago?

There is more than one way that Courtney could be "responsible" for his dead, she didnt have to hold the gun in pay someone to do it for her. I know plenty of bitches who have a bf/husband with serious depression & convince them that "all you need is me", convincing them not to seek out professional mental health services... It never ends well, as my ex-husband & cheating bitch wife #1 discovered when he took a rifle to his head.
    Just sayin'
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information