Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Tracy Anderson Says Being 'Hot Is Not Defined by Height or Weight'

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Mr. Mo - I know longer accept your witty quips unaccompanied by a pie chart. It's your calling card man! Own it!
    Wow, you are right. This actually would have been better with a chart. I think I'm losing my "Mo"jo.
    MontanaMama and Palermo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Wow, you are right. This actually would have been better with a chart. I think I'm losing my "Mo"jo.
    Or at least with some pie. Perhaps dunked in something delicious and toxic.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

How is a cookie dunked in frosting toxic? Do these broads know what "toxic" means? I doubt it's Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker. Maybe it's not good for you, but toxic? Puh-leese!
    holly and Clubber Lang like this.

jesus, a cookie dunked in frosting (the horror!) isn't toxic and isn't going to kill you. how do these people have any fun in their life?

holly and lucianodel like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Never got that Tracy Anderson thing. Every single trainer at my local gym has a better body than her. She just looks thin, her stomach looks emaciated with no visible muscle mass.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    How is a cookie dunked in frosting toxic? Do these broads know what "toxic" means? I doubt it's Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker. Maybe it's not good for you, but toxic? Puh-leese!
    I think it's "toxic" like some guys are toxic. But frosting does happen to be pretty bad for you, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil/trans fats. So I don't think that Gwyneth was that far off. She lives in a state that banned it in restaurants.

And I went on Youtube to watch what her workout is like. It's hard to watch. Even if I could starve myself to have a teeny tiny dancers body, I could never do her workouts, they look ridiculous and too repetitive. I read some of her reviews and some people swear by her.

In all honestly, I don't think we should reward Paltrow and Anderson for grossly misusing standard scientific terms. She is getting away with enough goofy stuff already.
    KrisNine likes this.

Does she have Megan Fox thumbs? It looks like it in the pic.

Elite Member

Tracy had a boob job a few years ago so there's that.

She also has NO credentials whatsoever. She's not certified in anything. I honestly have no idea how she has achieved such celebrity and wealth herself when there are other very experienced, hardworking, and knowledgeable trainers (and even celebrity trainers) out there that you've probably never heard of. How she hooked up with Gwyneth and Madonna and they even gave her the time of day (when she moved out to Cali after closing an Indiana "Pilates" (cause she's not certified to teach that either) studio and leaving a bunch of irate customers when she didn't give refunds for prepaid memberships) is a huge mystery.

^ I read a review of her that seemed pretty accurate. Since she is teeny tiny she tells people that she can also make them teeny tiny if they do XYZ. People are willing to believe that. The celebrities who she has "shapen" were already thin to begin with. Anybody will become teeny tiny if they starve themselves and do 1000 leg lifts, so she does see some successes. Apparently she knows very little about fitness and displays poor form. But people don't care.
    idunno and Clubber Lang like this.

Elite Member

I have actually tried some of her workouts and I do give her props for creative moves, but each time I did them, they tweaked my lower back. It's just too many damn reps, and while there's a lot of variation, it's variation on the same arabesque type leg lift behind.

And yes, poor form. She doesn't stabilize her core. She moves her spine a lot when she does upper and lower body work. I have no idea how this woman hasn't hurt her back after all this time.
    llamamama, JazzyGirl and soogar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    She like really like has a way with like words. And it's hilarious that she's talking about how "celebrity" is causing women to be insecure when Ms Bulimia Cheeks herself was the main proponent of working out until you're a size 0 and foisting all these skinny bitches on us as the epitome of "healthy".
    I know. It was unreadable. A forty year old woman giving interviews like with Welp?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I think it's "toxic" like some guys are toxic. But frosting does happen to be pretty bad for you, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil/trans fats. So I don't think that Gwyneth was that far off. She lives in a state that banned it in restaurants..
    If you buy it off the shelf maybe. But my friend makes cakes for a living and her frosting is made from scratch and doesn't have all that shit in it. But anyone with half a brain can whip up a good frosting. If your body can't handle a cookie dunked in frosting every now and then something is wrong with your weak ass.

I guarantee you the shit she injects her face with is 100x more toxic than my friend's frosted cakes made from scratch.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Well, I guess we've figured out who the trainer that "Kanye almost fired" is.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    If you buy it off the shelf maybe. But my friend makes cakes for a living and her frosting is made from scratch and doesn't have all that shit in it. But anyone with half a brain can whip up a good frosting. If your body can't handle a cookie dunked in frosting every now and then something is wrong with your weak ass.

I guarantee you the shit she injects her face with is 100x more toxic than my friend's frosted cakes made from scratch.
    If your friend uses butter, then yes, not toxic. But I just assumed she was talking about a can of Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker (all trans fat). But maybe it was homemade with butter, I hadn't even considered that. Now I'm laughing picturing her dipping a cookie in a can of Duncan Hines frosting like she was stoned or something, it probably wasn't like that!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information