Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

I never want to defend Sarah, but many medical records show a miscarriage as a spontaneous abortion, which offends some patients. She may have requested that they remove abortion, and write in miscarriage.

I forget, did she fly back to Alaska on a public carrier, or privately?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

hillbilly harlot?

Public transportation. From everything I've read, a white out on med records is a cardinal sin - isn't it usually crossed out with a single line and the corrected information put in? I agree, it could have been a miscarriage (which all agree is not the appropriate medical term), it's just the fact that she was pregnant another time and her official records were doctored in an unusual and ethically ambiguous manner.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Public transportation. From everything I've read, a white out on med records is a cardinal sin - isn't it usually crossed out with a single line and the corrected information put in? I agree, it could have been a miscarriage (which all agree is not the appropriate medical term), it's just the fact that she was pregnant another time and her official records were doctored in an unusual and ethically ambiguous manner.
    That is the correct veterinarian way on "official" records. Maybe dated & initialled & stamped if they have one.

Same for handwritten "human" medical records, cross out with a single line, initials and correction.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I REFUSE to read that! The conspiracy was just too much fun.

anyway...

Skin covered ice demon...Jesus I love me some Patton Oswalt! I'm determined to use that phrase in a confrontation before the end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    And we know that this was, at least, her 6th pregnancy (she had the "white out" abortion, hand written miscarriage from her med records). Full disclosure: I followed this story way too closely the first time around and know way too much about the hillbilly harlot.
    You're not the only one. I remember back then my husband was like "will you please shut up about Palin?" Ha ha ha. Good memories.

Needless to say. On topic: This is just sad that this woman still has a voice enough that anything happening to her family or who she endorses is even news. The stupid is real and prevalent. And it scares me.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Sarah Palin should have her nonexistent brains bashed out with a ten pound rock just for naming a kid 'Track'.

And yes to all of the 'no whiteout', line out with black or blue ink, initial and 'error' and possible explanation somewhere depending on the particular form and I have not read the whole damn thread so I don't know what the particular form is, but if the form is involved with Sarah Palin, it must be developmentally challenged or of the Devil.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Soj, where the fuck you been??!!!
    MontanaMama, Kittylady and rollo like this.

Soj! this place really needed that beautiful Colin Farrell avi back!
    Kittylady and ana-mish-ana like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I was abducted by aliens. And that is my official story.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

That's okay boo, as long as I keep seeing that beautiful avi.
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I was abducted by aliens. And that is my official story.
    hot aliens i hope.
    Novice, Kittylady and sputnik like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Sarah Palin should have her nonexistent brains bashed out with a ten pound rock just for naming a kid 'Track'.

And yes to all of the 'no whiteout', line out with black or blue ink, initial and 'error' and possible explanation somewhere depending on the particular form and I have not read the whole damn thread so I don't know what the particular form is, but if the form is involved with Sarah Palin, it must be developmentally challenged or of the Devil.
    Well I hope you were properly probed???
    Kittylady and BBDSP like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Track Palin Didn’t See A Single Second Of Combat Before Obama And PTSD Made Him Beat His Girlfriend

Sarah Palin’s passionate speech about her poor drunken woman beating son and the way Obama PTSDed him during his combat tour in Iraq has been scrutinized by everyone from the White House to a soldier he served with. Politicizing PTSD was a shameful thing to do; her son’s status as a combat veteran had nothing to do with President Obama.

Now there’s an even bigger reason to mock and criticize Palin: She a liar. Her son, Track, never saw combat in Iraq. Whether he was unqualified or received special treatment or just wasn’t assigned to a combat role isn’t clear, but one thing certainly is: It wasn’t PTSD from combat that “hardened” Track Palin into the gun-toting asshole that hits women, it was bad parenting, plain and simple.

This form, circulating on Twitter, shows that Palin wasn’t qualified to receive the combat service medal for his tour of duty:

Jason Kirell, who served with Palin, was asked about whether or not he saw any combat, to which he answered:

That’s because he wasn’t. Sarah Palin has yet again managed to make a fool of herself. While it is possible that Track saw things in a non-combat role that may have caused PTSD, she made it sound like he was ducking bullets and has flashbacks when someone uses the electric can opener.

Track’s service has been in question for years. There’s speculation that he may have been ordered to serve by the court system after allegedly cutting the brakes on a school bus. True or not it appears that he managed to at least secure for himself (or maybe his governor-mom had something to do with it) a role far less dangerous than mom will admit.

So far there’s complete silence from the Palin camp. Hopefully, they have someone they’ll listen to who will tell Sarah to sit down and shut up for once; she’s only making things worse.
    Track Palin Didn’t See A Single Second Of Combat Before Obama And PTSD Made Him Beat His Girlfriend ‹ Winning Democrats: Winning Hearts and Minds

"Hopefully, they have someone they’ll listen to who will tell Sarah to sit down and shut up for once; she’s only making things worse."

If only American had such a person!

Speaking as a combat vet who literally slept in the same barracks as Track Palin, his mother is wrong and her son is not a victim.
    1:09am - 21 Jan 16
    @H250U @ArmyJew @DoHoBOB okay...I'll toss this out there. Has anyone asked if Track Palin even has PTSD or if he ever actually saw combat?
    5:10pm - 21 Jan 16
    For the record:
    A: I didn't "serve" w/ Track Palin
    B: I did sleep in the same room he did
    C: In basic, months later
    I don't *know* him.
    11:00pm - 25 Jan 16
    If you're going to reference a tweet in a story, at least check the one before where I explained that and don't say I "served" with the guy.
    11:02pm - 25 Jan 16

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information