Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Speculating is fine; you're certainly not the only one, who's speculating about Willow, according to a quick google. I feel bad for her, if she is Trig's mother. It's difficult enough to have a kid at 14, but being forced to hide it is just adding to the trauma. But like you said, it's just speculation.

What are the odds of 14 yo Willow using a contraceptive correctly, when her mother and older sister preach abstinence only. Slim to not existing, I would say.
    Track is no better, but at least he was a bit older and got his high school sweetheart pregnant, so that could have been planned.
    Its not like they're using the contraception alone - there is another person having sex too. And lets not forget that condoms come with an illustrated leaflet on how to get them on.......
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Speculating is fine; you're certainly not the only one, who's speculating about Willow, according to a quick google. I feel bad for her, if she is Trig's mother. It's difficult enough to have a kid at 14, but being forced to hide it is just adding to the trauma. But like you said, it's just speculation.

What are the odds of 14 yo Willow using a contraceptive correctly, when her mother and older sister preach abstinence only. Slim to not existing, I would say.
    Track is no better, but at least he was a bit older and got his high school sweetheart pregnant, so that could have been planned.
    The speculation at the time among Trig Birthers was never that it was Willow's but that it was Bristol's. And Salon Magazine completely debunked it in the story below:

Trig Trutherism: The definitive debunker - Salon.com

I REFUSE to read that! The conspiracy was just too much fun.

anyway...

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I loved the conspiracy too.

VeraGemini likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I'm not sure that Sarah Palin conclusively being the one to give birth to Trig makes her look any better. It's not advised to fly during the last months of pregnancy. Some airlines won't even board a woman in the late stages of a pregnancy. So what did she do? Fly from Alaska to Texas during her eighth month, when she had two additional risk factors (her age and Trig's already diagnosed Down's Syndrome). Then, after she woke up in a Texas hotel room at 4:00am, cramping and leaking amniotic fluid, instead of going to a hospital, she gave her scheduled speech, then got back on a plane to Alaska. That's seriously poor judgment at the very least.

Trying to pass off her daughter's kid as her own is shifty. Racking up frequent flier miles to give a speech while in labor shows her real priorities.

^ for real. I think the baby really is Sarah's. Now whether or not her husband is the father...
    sluce likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

czb

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    I'm not sure that Sarah Palin conclusively being the one to give birth to Trig makes her look any better. It's not advised to fly during the last months of pregnancy. Some airlines won't even board a woman in the late stages of a pregnancy. So what did she do? Fly from Alaska to Texas during her eighth month, when she had two additional risk factors (her age and Trig's already diagnosed Down's Syndrome). Then, after she woke up in a Texas hotel room at 4:00am, cramping and leaking amniotic fluid, instead of going to a hospital, she gave her scheduled speech, then got back on a plane to Alaska. That's seriously poor judgment at the very least.

Trying to pass off her daughter's kid as her own is shifty. Racking up frequent flier miles to give a speech while in labor shows her real priorities.
    some airlines don't have restrictions (including alaska airlines). others have restrictions for the last month.

i HATE that i'm writing something that could be construed as defending this waste of oxygen.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    some airlines don't have restrictions (including alaska airlines). others have restrictions for the last month.

i HATE that i'm writing something that could be construed as defending this waste of oxygen.
    Yeah, I know. The airline part was an aside to emphasize that it's generally considered a bad idea to risk popping a baby out at 30,000 feet.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^That is not accurate, and is a disservice to those who actually do suffer from PTSD. Many factors can trigger a reaction, often with the victims not being able to understand the trigger and avoid it in the future.
    I have PTSD, and it is usually set off by things that can be traced back to the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Squidge View Post
    I have PTSD, and it is usually set off by things that can be traced back to the cause.
    Join the club, but your symptoms are singular, where as the post was by a professional including may sufferers.
    Also she did not say that they could not be traced back to the original even but that many factors can trigger a reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I loved the conspiracy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Squidge View Post
    I have treated patients with PTSD for more than 25 years, even before the term was used as widely as it is now. I am personal friends Robert Lifton, who was the catalyst for PTSD being included in the DSMMD. I sobbed like a baby as we buried his wife BJ, who brought much needed attention to the adoption reform movement through her writing and work on traumatic disorder in children. For you it may be triggered by connections to the cause, but this is not a one size fits all disorder, and assuming that it is harms other victims.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So ummm if I understand the proof of Sarah's pregnancy, the sitting Governor of the Great State of Alaska lifted her shirt and showed an AP reporter her gut before she had announced her pregnancy? When she hadn't even told her children? Sorry Mo, that article was bunk. Her Doctor never confirmed that she delivered Trig from Sarah's vag. Sarah's own story said that she was leaking amniotic fluid during her speech, flight from Texas to Alaska and 2 hour drive to a community hospital not rated or equipped to handle a high risk birth. I don't know who gave birth to Trig, but it was not Sarah.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

greysfang and Serendipity like this.

And we know that this was, at least, her 6th pregnancy (she had the "white out" abortion, hand written miscarriage from her med records). Full disclosure: I followed this story way too closely the first time around and know way too much about the hillbilly harlot.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Never heard about the abortion. Which is fine. But to white it out? WTH? Really?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information