Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

And a great photo from around the same time....

Chexk out the "perfect" daughter's profile....
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; January 22nd, 2016 at 06:30 PM. Reason: broken link
    Kittylady and ManxMouse like this.

Oooo, remember way back when the rumor was that Sarah was pretending to be pregnant to cover up her daughter's very young pregnancy...

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    She named her other (Bristol's first) son Trig!
    Fixed it for you

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Oooo, remember way back when the rumor was that Sarah was pretending to be pregnant to cover up her daughter's very young pregnancy...
    I believe it was more than a rumor. No way did Sarah Palin give birth to that child.

I would love to believe that Trig is Bristol's child, but look how young he was, and how far along she was in that pic. Trig was born in April 18, 2008, and Bristol had her baby December 27th.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sluce, good point. However, there was definitely something fishy about Trig's birth. What Dr. would possibly allow Sarah to fly from Alaska to Texas while 8+ months pregnant with her 5th kid? Plus, it's a baby that was diagnosed with Downs in utero, so there might have been some special considerations. That coupled with her office staff not knowing she was pregnant until she was 7 months along...it's just so strange. I was pregnant at the same time and was totally fascinated by this conspiracy.

It is 9 months from April to December. And while I certainly know I wasn't letting my husband anywhere near "there" right after having either of my kids, I do know people who get right back to it post birth. *Shudder*
    VeraGemini likes this.

czb

i know plenty of people who go at it right after birth.

it would be great to believe trig is bristol's but there is no conclusive evidence.

however, the article twitchy posted didn't say Postal Palin cut the brake lines, it just said that one of 'em stole a bottle of liquor and detached the buses from the heaters. not saying that is cool, but cutting a brake line is more extreme than what was described in the article.

I would believe almost anything this fucked up hillbilly bunch is accused of. They are total trash and absolutely disgusting.

I've seen reports saying that Trig was 5 weeks early but if she didn't know til she was 7 months I can't work out the math on that.... Especially if they had time to test?
    What I do see afterwards is Willow the 14 year old daughter becoming the official campaign baby-holder afterwards.....
    Given that it was "OK" for Bristol to have a baby and the allegedly hinky birth thing that allegedly went on and the mass speculation that Palin Senior was not the "real" babymama, I think that Willow is the best candidate I mean she might not know "about the pregnancy" til Willow was 7 mths & not able yo hide it any more etc etc etc and what fundamental christian wants a sexually active 14 yr old for a daughter? The next year there were multiple reports of drug use etc.

Anyhow that is compleley off topic!!!

I do think that Willow is very pretty, more so than her crazy-pagent mom & ratface Bristol.

Elite Member

Oh, so Willow is the supposed mother of Trig. I always thought it was Bristol, but the fact that she had Tripp only 8 months after Trig (wtf with these names) was born made me think Sarah had to be Trig's mother.
    Poor Sarah, it must suck to be a religious, family-values politician with young daughters who like to fuck barebacked. Or rather, it must suck to be a religious, family-values politician whose abstinence only sex ed policy has just been proven inefficient.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    I'm so SICK of people who do bad shit and blame it on PTSD. I have non-combat PTSD and I get so upset when I see shit like this, because it really de-legitimizes and ACTUAL condition, and makes people think that people who have PTSD are just big pieces of shit who go around making everyone's life hell. In almost all actual cases this is so far from the truth it's ridiculous.

Basically, for people who don't know, a big component of PTSD is that you get stuck in a "fight or flight" response, and for almost ALL people with PTSD that means "flight", so you would avoid confrontation, avoid people, social situations, pretty much everything. I've had it for 6 years, and I only recently found out what it is, and the longer you have it without treatment, the worse it gets. I pretty much ende up as a shut-in working from home, going to the grocery store late at night to avoid people. Almost every sound (from wind, thunder, ringing telephones, pretty much any sound or movement in my peripheral vision) would kick my anxiety up horribly. There are many other issues/problems with PTSD, but that is just one regarding the "fight or flight" response that I'm addressing.

I'm in treatment for it now and am getting better now that I know what's actually wrong with me, but I just wanted to give a little insight about how threatening people with guns/violence or doing violence on people because of "PTSD" is just so absurd. Someone with PTSD wouldn't be in that type of situation in the first place, and would GTFO as soon as any confrontation/fighting started. But if for some reason they DID find themselves in that situation, it's not due to the PTSD but in spite of it.
    Usually what sets off a PTSD response is something similar to what caused the PTSD to begin with. So unless he fought with a lot of women in Iraq (quite possible, but), it's bullshit for ANY of them to blame PTSD.

^That is not accurate, and is a disservice to those who actually do suffer from PTSD. Many factors can trigger a reaction, often with the victims not being able to understand the trigger and avoid it in the future.
    Janus likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^That is not accurate, and is a disservice to those who actually do suffer from PTSD. Many factors can trigger a reaction, often with the victims not being able to understand the trigger and avoid it in the future.
    ITA - Part of my treatment was learning to recongnise the triggers so that one could avoid/mitigate against them.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Oh, so Willow is the supposed mother of Trig. I always thought it was Bristol, but the fact that she had Tripp only 8 months after Trig (wtf with these names) was born made me think Sarah had to be Trig's mother.
    Poor Sarah, it must suck to be a religious, family-values politician with young daughters who like to fuck barebacked. Or rather, it must suck to be a religious, family-values politician whose abstinence only sex ed policy has just been proven inefficient.
    That wasn't what I said - I was just speculating.
    No contraceptive is 100% effective, it can be 90-98% if used correctly.
    http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealt...ethods_508.pdf
    What about the son fucking bareback? Is that ok?

Well that's Obama's fault.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    That wasn't what I said - I was just speculating.
    No contraceptive is 100% effective, it can be 90-98% if used correctly.
    http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealt...ethods_508.pdf
    What about the son fucking bareback? Is that ok?
    Speculating is fine; you're certainly not the only one, who's speculating about Willow, according to a quick google. I feel bad for her, if she is Trig's mother. It's difficult enough to have a kid at 14, but being forced to hide it is just adding to the trauma. But like you said, it's just speculation.

What are the odds of 14 yo Willow using a contraceptive correctly, when her mother and older sister preach abstinence only. Slim to not existing, I would say.
    Track is no better, but at least he was a bit older and got his high school sweetheart pregnant, so that could have been planned.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information