Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree797Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

I cannot even respond to the cognitive dissonance that it takes to reconcile "blame Obama for my kid's PTSD that made him get drunk and try to shoot his girlfriend" and "let's go kick ISIS'S ASSSSSS!@!@#!"
    ManxMouse likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    My son, like so many others—they come back a bit different. They come back hardened.

So Sarah Pain thinks hardened people should have guns? Does she realize that her line of reasoning is a solid argument against letting veterans have access to guns and prevent anyone with a mental illness from obtaining guns?

As always Republicans are all aboutpersonal responsibility and not blaming society for one’s problems. Unless it's them of course.
    I know, right? If you care so much, make sure your obviously troubled son and others don't have easy access to guns so they are less able to harm themselves or others. She is incapable of connecting the dots here.
    *Kat* and Lalasnake like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Janus - good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    So he joined the Army as the alternative to jail after getting caught cutting brake lines of school buses. He served one tour, non-combat, in 2008. In the 7 years since, he's had a kid, quickie marriage, quickie divorce, family brawl and a couple of other bar brawls.

That Obama is gooood, what a reach.
    But *the non-republican-president-at-that-time* made him do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I cannot even respond to the cognitive dissonance that it takes to reconcile "blame Obama for my kid's PTSD that made him get drunk and try to shoot his girlfriend" and "let's go kick ISIS'S ASSSSSS!@!@#!"
    I hear her whiney voice on the news yesterday & the only thing I got from it (other than wanting to punch her in the mouth for assaulting NY ears) was that she thinks that any country even vaguely Arab/Islamic is ISIS, which kind of summed up her stupidity to me.
    So despite this statement from Iran, they are ISIS...
    "DUBAI - China should play a more active role in fighting Islamic State, a senior figure in a body that advises Iran's Supreme Leader said on Thursday, according to the country's Fars news agency."
    Janus likes this.

If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

It's always the fault of someone else. Sarah Palin and her dimwitted brood take no responsibility for their actions. None. I'm sure it's Obama's fault that Bismol managed to get herself pregnant while preaching abstinence. Dumbass motherfuckers, all of them.
    Mivvi21, SHELLEE, Janus and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    It's always the fault of someone else. Sarah Palin and her dimwitted brood take no responsibility for their actions. None. I'm sure it's Obama's fault that Bismol managed to get herself pregnant while preaching abstinence. Dumbass motherfuckers, all of them.
    Unfortunately it appears to be the theme of the over prevelidged generation, like the Kardashian "kids"
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Plus, she is always one of the first people to start whining when there is a mass shooting and Obama or someone else with a brain brings up the issue of gun control - bawling about how they are exploiting and politicizing someone's tragedy. What the hell do you think you just did to your own son, you stupid twat?!
    Janus and Lalasnake like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

My mother is not a particularly politically active person. She votes and reads about the issues, but she's not into debating or trying to push any kind of agenda. The mere mention of Sarah Palin's name gets her frothing at the mouth - we're talking wailing and gnashing of teeth. A Sarah Palin/Mark Sanford (he of the Appalachian Trail) ticket might actually put her into an early grave.
    needmeds and rollo like this.

Well lets hope not. Palin does that to everyone I know.
    Mrs P likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

My mother is not a particularly politically active person. She votes and reads about the issues, but she's not into debating or trying to push any kind of agenda. The mere mention of Sarah Palin's name gets her frothing at the mouth - we're talking wailing and gnashing of teeth. A Sarah Palin/Mark Sanford (he of the Appalachian Trail) ticket might actually put her into an early grave.
    I wanted to like your post but didn't because of the last line.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

EXCLUSIVE

History Of Trouble: Track Palin’s ‘Violent’ Outbursts Exposed

Sarah's son had a hair-trigger temper long before his assault arrest, says a friend.

Posted on Jan 22, 2016 @ 7:01AM

When Track Palin was arrested for assault against his girlfriend Monday, the world was stunned by the latest wild news from Wasilla. But RadarOnline.com has learned that the violent outburst was no surprise to the people who know the army vet. According to an insider, Sarah‘s son has a history of aggressive “outbreaks” that worried his friends and family.
    “Track is a hothead,” an insider told Radar. “He has these outbreaks.”
    In one incident on a family vacation to Hawaii, the source said, “Track had fallen asleep at the hotel and we left to go for a walk on the beach. When he woke up, he snapped.”

“When we got back to the hotel, it was total chaos, nearly a fist fight. Pretty violent. He was being verbally abusive.”
    According to the insider, however, friends never saw Track commit physical abuse on his girlfriend prior to the incident this week.
    As Radar reported, Track, 26, was arrested for assault and possession of a weapon while intoxicated, after allegedly attacking his partner in a Wasilla, Alaska, home on Monday, January 18.

According to police reports, the first call came from his girlfriend, who claimed “a male had punched her in the face and that a firearm was involved.” Radar has chosen not to identify the victim.
    Mom Sarah later blamed the outburst on President Obama‘s supposed lack of support for troops, and the “ramifications of PTSD.” The insider claimed Track’s military service may indeed have something to do with his demeanor.
    Said the source, “I think it has to do with PTSD.”

Still, the insider insisted there’s no excuse for his wild outbursts, and especially not for the violent attack on his girlfriend.
    “In Sarah’s comments, she didn’t even mention the domestic abuse. It was offensive.”
    “I want everyone to know who he is,” the source told Radar. “I want him to man up about it.”
    Track Palin Arrested Domestic Violence On Girlfriend — Rocky Relationship History | Radar Online
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Interesting article, including videos at the link. I didn't know that Sarah was pregnant when she got married. This kid may have PTSD, but his issues with drugs and alcohol were in place long before he joined the military. I would like to coin a new phrase, and add a term to the DSM V, PTPD - Post Traumatic Palin Disorder. Mental illness suffered by the off spring of the heinous women, as well as the public who have been forced to ensure the hoksey hockey Mom bullshit since the Republicans destroyed their party by giving her a national platform in 2008.

Track Palin: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
    Track Palin: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Published 5:28 pm EST, January 19, 2016 By Paul Farrell

Just hours before his mother officially endorsed Donald Trump for president, Sarah Palin’s oldest son was arrested and accused of a drunken assault in Alaska. The incident occurred in the city of Wasilla where Track Palin, 26, was charged with assault, interfering with a report of domestic violence and possession of a weapon while intoxicated on January 18. He’s due in court on January 19 at 5 p.m. In a statement to the New York Daily News, Wasilla police said, “An investigation revealed Track Palin had committed a domestic assault on a female, interfered with her ability to report a crime of domestic violence, and possessed a firearm while intoxicated. Palin was held without bail until arraignment.”

The New York Times later reported that both Track and his girlfriend called 911 after the two had been out partying. When officers arrived at the home, Track was belligerent and had to be handcuffed. His girlfriend was found under her bed with injuries to her eye. She told cops that Track had hit her. She added that Track then cocked a gun and put it against his head saying, “Do you think I won’t do it?”

Here’s what you need to know:

1. His Mother Blamed Track’s Arrest on President Obama

In a speech in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Sarah Palin told a crowd that she would address the “elephant in the room,” reports Politico. Governor Palin blamed her son’s action on PTSD and said that President Obama had neglected veterans.

Track Palin was an Army reservist who performed a tour of duty in Iraq in 2008. A U.S. News report about his time on the frontline detailed that he was to provide “air guard,” providing protection for a Stryker vehicle. His commanding officer, Col. Burt Thompson, told U.S. News, “He’s a good kid and a good soldier and he’d like to remain anonymous.” Thompson was the commander of the Alaska-based 25th Infantry Division’s 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, known as the “Arctic Wolves.” During the 2008 presidential election, an ABC News report accused Palin of “politicizing” her son’s military service.

2. He Was the Most Injured Palin During Their 2014 Drunken Brawl

In October 2014, the Palin family were involved in an infamous drunken brawl at one of their friend’s homes. The brawl included, according to CNN, Track Palin trying to start a fight with his father, Todd. The network’s report, citing official documents, said that Track was “shirtless,” “heavily intoxicated” and “belligerent at first.” The fight happened at a party thrown at the home of Palin friend Korey Klingenmeyer. Track told officers that the fight broke out when some of the party guests began “talking rudely” about some of the Palin sisters. The eldest Palin left the fight with the worst damage: a bloody mouth, black eye and an elbow injury.

3. When He Divorced His Wife, Track Got the Guns, She Got Their Baby

TMZ reported in December 2012 that Track and his ex-wife, Britta, were filing for divorce, having been married the year previous. The couple have a daughter, Kyla, who was 1 year old at the time of the split. The gossip site notes that the divorce appeared amicable as the two filed together for the separation. They were, however, subjected to watching a documentary on how a failed marriage can affect the life of a child. A later report from TMZ showed that Track had kept a majority of the couple’s possessions and wealth, including guns, while Britta got physical custody of Kyla.

4. He Was Widely Rumored to Have Cut the Brake Lines of a School Bus When He Was 16

In 2005, Track was accused along with three other teenagers of cutting the brake line of a school bus in Wasilla. The incident was reported on a local news broadcast in Anchorage (video is above). The Frontiersman newspaper reported at the time that four teenagers had stolen a bottle of vodka from a liquor store and gone on a vandalism spree. Political conspiracy theorists reckoned that Track avoided jail time by enlisting in the U.S. Army. Col. Thompson downplayed that rumor in the U.S. News report from October 2008, calling it “balderdash.”

During Palin’s run for vice president in 2008, the National Enquirer reported that Track had been suffering from an addiction to Oxycontin.

5. Despite Her Son’s Arrest, Sarah Palin Appeared With Donald Trump at an Iowa Rally on January 19

On January 19, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin ended months of speculation by announcing that she was endorsing Donald Trump for president. In a simple statement, Palin said, “I’m proud to endorse Donald J. Trump for president.” In response, Trump said, “I am greatly honored to receive Sarah’s endorsement. She is a friend, and a high-quality person whom I have great respect for. I am proud to have her support.” One commenter, Ralph Reed, of the Faith and Freedom coalition, told the New York Times:

Palin’s brand among evangelicals is as gold as the faucets in Trump tower. Endorsements alone don’t guarantee victory, but Palin’s embrace of Trump may turn the fight over the evangelical vote into a war for the soul of the party.

Later on January 19, Palin appeared with Trump at a rally in Iowa.

Despite his mother’s traditional conservative views, Sarah Palin was pregnant with Track when she married Todd Palin in August 1988, according to a report from Fox News liberal pundit Alan Colmes.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Grisly Mama and the Luv Guv On one ticket- priceless. Full of shit, both of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by needmeds View Post
    Grisly Mama and the Luv Guv On one ticket- priceless. Full of shit, both of 'em.
    Ooh, that would be awesome. I mean, they can't get any more embarrassing, depressing, or sad than they already are, so they might as well bring on the laughs and ensure sane adults win.
    needmeds likes this.

4. He Was Widely Rumored to Have Cut the Brake Lines of a School Bus When He Was 16

In 2005, Track was accused along with three other teenagers of cutting the brake line of a school bus in Wasilla. The incident was reported on a local news broadcast in Anchorage (video is above). The Frontiersman newspaper reported at the time that four teenagers had stolen a bottle of vodka from a liquor store and gone on a vandalism spree. Political conspiracy theorists reckoned that Track avoided jail time by enlisting in the U.S. Army. Col. Thompson downplayed that rumor in the U.S. News report from October 2008, calling it “balderdash.”
    Bus vandals charged

December 6, 2005

JOEL DAVIDSON\Frontiersman reporter

MAT-SU - Alaska State Troopers arrested four teenage boys at their Mat-Su homes Monday after they were charged in last week's vandalism of 44 Mat-Su school buses - an incident that forced the Mat-Su Borough School District to close schools for a day on Nov. 29.

Trooper spokesman Greg Wilkinson said the boys were in the custody of their parents over the weekend while troopers continued their investigation. The arrests Monday were pre-arranged so parents could be present when the boys were taken away to Mat-Su Youth Facility in Palmer.

Deryck Harris, 18, and the other three boys - ages 16, 17 and 17 - were each charged with third-degree criminal mischief, first-degree criminal trespass and conspiracy to commit criminal mischief, troopers said. The 16-year-old was also charged with fourth-degree theft and furnishing alcohol to a minor, for allegedly stealing a bottle of vodka from the liquor store at Tesoro 2-Go in Wasilla.

"They stopped at a liquor store where he went in and stole a bottle of vodka and provided it to the others in the group,” Wilkinson said. "Three of the four boys consumed alcohol.”

Troopers did not release names of the juvenile suspects, but David Coon's mother confirmed her son was one of two Burchell High School students involved in the incident. The other two boys are Wasilla High School students.

Mat-Su Youth Facility Superintendent Bruce Collins said youths in this situation must see a judge within 48 hours of their detention at the facility.

"The clock is ticking,” he said.

These guys will probably go to court today or tomorrow.”

Depending on the situation, Collins said the youths could face a number of different scenarios when they go before a judge.

"It can go a whole bunch of directions,” he said. "If they can't go back home, we don't have a whole lot of foster homes in the Valley. In that case they might stay with us. If they order psychological evaluations, they will stay with us until that can be completed.”

The boys are suspected of deflating tires in 44 First Student buses, breaking mirrors and unplugging 110 buses from their engine-block heaters, which caused the buses not to start in subzero weather on Nov. 29.

Bus vandals charged | News | frontiersman.com
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information