Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree797Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

and the girls didn't fare much better.

So, if Bristol gets to lecture people about abstinence, will Track now be an anti-domestic violence spokesperson?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^^True. The only name I like is Piper.

It's like the spawn were all named for potential subjects in school to focus on. Bristol (board) for Art, Trig for Math, Piper for Music, Willow for Biology and Track for Gym?

Aim high Palins, aim high.
    Annika, janlmil, dallison and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Her trash kids have perfect timing when it comes to getting knocked up or arrested.
    And, by Christ, I LOVE them for that. Anything that make Donald Animal-wearing Trump even more unelectable is a good thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    She named her other son Trig!
    Maybe they could have another one & call it Anomitry?

Police Report
    Track Palin—the 26-year-old son of Sarah Palin, who today endorsed Donald Trump for president—was arrested last night, and court documents obtained by Gawker reveal more details about the bloody and frantic altercation.

Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

Read more

According to a police report written by Officer Andrew Kappler—and first reported by the AP and KTVA in Alaska—Wasilla police were dispatched to a home owned by Sarah and Todd Palin after receiving a 911 call from a woman who said that she had been punched in the face by a male who was also in possession of a gun. 911 dispatch also received a call from Track Palin, informing them that the woman who had previously called them was drunk.

Kappler writes that upon arriving at the home he found Palin outside talking on his phone with a “visible injury” to his right eye. He also observed that Palin’s eyes were bloodshot and that his breath smelled like alcohol, and writes that Palin was “uncooperative, belligerent and evasive.” Because of Palin’s “escalating hostility” and the “unknown whereabouts” of the victim, Kappler placed Palin under arrest.

Soon after Palin was handcuffed, other officers on the scene located the victim, who is identified in the report as Palin’s girlfriend. She was found “hiding and crying underneath a bed inside the residence” and told police that earlier in the night Palin had struck her near the eye with a closed fist and then held a rifle to his head threatening suicide (the victim’s last name has been redacted):

Sponsored

She and her boyfriend of one year, Track Palin, left a different residence together and were arguing the whole way home. Once they got to his home they argued in the car, then in the driveway . They were screaming and he was calling her names. [Redacted] told Palin that she had called the cops even though she had not, in attempt to calm him down and to scare him away from “touching her”. Palin approached [Redacted] and struck her on the left side of her head near her eye with a closed fist. [Redacted] got on the ground in a fetal position because she didn’t know what else he would do. Palin then kicked [redacted] on the right knee. [Redacted]’s phone was sitting on the ground in front of her. Palin took her phone and threw it across the driveway. She retrieved the phone and went inside the house. Palin was already inside and holding onto a gun, yelling “do you think I’m a pussy?” and “do you think I won’t do it?” [Redacted] stated Palin “cocked the gun” and was holding the rifle out next to him with the his right hand near the trigger and his left hand near the barrel, with the barrel just away from his face pointed to the side. [Redacted] was concerned that he would shoot himself and ran outside and around the house. She didn’t see where Palin went, so she went inside and up the stairs, where she hid under a bed. Shortly after, she heard Palin walking around inside looking for her. Palin left after not locating her.

Kappler writes that another officer noted injuries to the victim’s face and knee as well as the presence of an unloaded AR-15:

Sergeant Rader observed [redacted] to have bruising and swelling around her left eye. She complained of pain to that area as well as to her right knee. He observed a small red area near her knee. The involved firearm, an unloaded AR-15 rifle was located on the kitchen counter.

According to court records, Palin posted $1,500 bail and is due in court on Feb. 19. The full police report is below. Further documents can be read here.

Interesting police report, but they forgot to add the part about how its all Obama's fault.

SARAH PALIN BLAMES PREZ OBAMA FOR SON'S ARREST

15 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

MY POOR SON

Sarah Palin finally spoke out about her son's domestic violence arrest ... and she's kinda laying blame on President Obama.

Palin was at a Donald Trump rally in Oklahoma when she addressed the "elephant in the room" -- Track Palin's bust for allegedly assaulting a woman -- by saying Track is a combat veteran who's suffering PTSD ... and feels abandoned by the President.

As a result of Track's arrest ... she says she can now relate to other families of vets who feel abandoned by their commander in chief. She added, this is why America needs Trump.

It's his rally, after all.

Read more: Sarah Palin Blames President Obama for Son's Domestic Violence Arrest | TMZ.com
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

You go stoopid! Show 'em yer brainz!
    greysfang and faithanne like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

You just went full Palin. You never go full Palin.

-apologies to Tropic Thunder
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I knew Obama was behind this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Is she for real? I'm speechless.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

So he joined the Army as the alternative to jail after getting caught cutting brake lines of school buses. He served one tour, non-combat, in 2008. In the 7 years since, he's had a kid, quickie marriage, quickie divorce, family brawl and a couple of other bar brawls.

That Obama is gooood, what a reach.
    Janus, spiderpig, Brookie and 15 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post

Palin was at a Donald Trump rally in Oklahoma when she addressed the "elephant in the room" -- Track Palin's bust for allegedly assaulting a woman -- by saying Track is a combat veteran who's suffering PTSD ... and feels abandoned by the President.
    Reading the arrest report, they were arguing over her having contact with an ex-boyfriend. He gets drunk and violent. Seems like typical controlling abuser behaviour to me.

I'm so SICK of people who do bad shit and blame it on PTSD. I have non-combat PTSD and I get so upset when I see shit like this, because it really de-legitimizes and ACTUAL condition, and makes people think that people who have PTSD are just big pieces of shit who go around making everyone's life hell. In almost all actual cases this is so far from the truth it's ridiculous.

Basically, for people who don't know, a big component of PTSD is that you get stuck in a "fight or flight" response, and for almost ALL people with PTSD that means "flight", so you would avoid confrontation, avoid people, social situations, pretty much everything. I've had it for 6 years, and I only recently found out what it is, and the longer you have it without treatment, the worse it gets. I pretty much ende up as a shut-in working from home, going to the grocery store late at night to avoid people. Almost every sound (from wind, thunder, ringing telephones, pretty much any sound or movement in my peripheral vision) would kick my anxiety up horribly. There are many other issues/problems with PTSD, but that is just one regarding the "fight or flight" response that I'm addressing.

I'm in treatment for it now and am getting better now that I know what's actually wrong with me, but I just wanted to give a little insight about how threatening people with guns/violence or doing violence on people because of "PTSD" is just so absurd. Someone with PTSD wouldn't be in that type of situation in the first place, and would GTFO as soon as any confrontation/fighting started. But if for some reason they DID find themselves in that situation, it's not due to the PTSD but in spite of it.

While true that I'm not an expert, I do know that veterans are a bit different in that they have firearms training and stuff, I do know that veterans sometimes do take up guns as a reaction/response to PTSD, but only to kill THEMSELVES to "get away" (flight) from the shit that is PTSD.

So, the TLDR here is that once again, Sarah Palin is full of shit. I wish everyone would stop co-opting actual medical/psychological conditions as an excuse for their and their relatives bad behaviour.

Elite Member

She is full of shit. That bitch has never met a war she doesn't like. "Kicking ass" is her go-to answer for almost any situation.

Kicking ass means that politicians talk tough while someone else goes and does the actual dirty work. What the hell does she think is going to come out of this? Plus this do nothing bitch belongs to the party that routinely votes against adequate funding for veterans' needs.

Bitch please! The average liberal probably cares more about her poor, fucked up kids than she does. At least I would have cared enough to help her dimwit oldest daughter get birth control so she would not pass on those dumb-ass genes.
    Janus, Lalasnake, Mivvi21 and 2 others like this.

My son, like so many others—they come back a bit different. They come back hardened.

So Sarah Pain thinks hardened people should have guns? Does she realize that her line of reasoning is a solid argument against letting veterans have access to guns and prevent anyone with a mental illness from obtaining guns?

As always Republicans are all aboutpersonal responsibility and not blaming society for one’s problems. Unless it's them of course.
    Last edited by *Kat*; January 20th, 2016 at 08:01 PM.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information