Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree797Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Seriously! That's some good Palin gossip right there. Tell me, what is your theory about Sarah's last pregnancy. Back in the day I was a major conspiracy theorist about it.
    There is a 0% chance that Sarah gave birth to Trig. I could go on & on for many, many paragraphs, listing all the evidence that she did not give birth to him. It's been shown/proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by people who investigated it, that Sarah didn't give birth to him.

It seems that it was Bristol that did. She was taken out of school (supposedly for "mono") right at the point when she would've been in the last few months of pregnancy. But yet, it was discovered that she received multiple speeding tickets during that time frame, which is evidence that she wasn't deathly ill & confined to home as they claimed. There's a lot of other stuff pointing towards Bristol being Trig's mother. Trig was also born prior to the April 2008 birthdate that Sarah claimed as his birthdate.

My theory is that they were planning to have Bristol's baby be put up for adoption upon his birth (and may have even lined up a family to adopt the baby), but then the baby was unexpectedly born with Down Syndrome (they wouldn't have known about his D.S. until his birth since young pregnant women are not routinely tested for that) which made a potential adoption fall through. So then Sarah saw a "golden opportunity" to endear herself to her anti-abortion, "family values" Republican base. She took Trig from Bristol to raise as her own, so she would be seen as a heroic anti-abortion devoted mother. So she suddenly announced she was pregnant, and soon after "gave birth" to Trig in April 2008 (a few months after he was really born).

(Interestingly, soon after all of this, there was a fire at the Palins' church they attended; it was an obvious arson. The church office where adoption records were kept was what was specifically targeted, and all records were lost in the fire. I suspect there were records being kept there relating to a potential adoption of Trig Palin--stuff that the Palins wanted destroyed so they could never be leaked. So, hmmm, wonder who could be responsible for that arson? It's fascinating reading about the evil Palins and about all the violence, destruction, and quite possibly even deaths, that they are responsible for committing.)

MontanaMama, I was also a frequent reader of the Immoral Minority blog. That's where my Palin rabbit-hole began. And I too stopped reading there once Gryphen changed the website. The format sucks now!
    twitchy2.0, fgg and Mrs P like this.

the baby was unexpectedly born with Down Syndrome (they wouldn't have known about his D.S. until his birth since young pregnant women are not routinely tested for that)
    Testing is offered to everyone regardless of age (at least it is in CA), and it's up to the patient if they want it. By testing I mean a blood test to determine increased risk of birth defects; I believe that young teens are at increased risk for DS babies as well.

I had my kid over 14 years ago and that testing was standard even back then (NJ).
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Weird that after I read k-pieces post about Bristol “getting mono” and Sarah raising the baby as her own, not 10 minutes later I was watching the pilot of Modern Family and Alex says that verbatim about Haley getting pregnant to their mom.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

Track Palin’s punishment for his third violent arrest? A year in a halfway house.

Track Palin is the new Lindsay Lohan. Remember those years when Lindsay was facing multiple legal/criminal situations and charges and no one could even keep up with all of the different charges and trials? That’s what’s happening to Track Palin. Last week, Track Palin was arrested for the third time in three years. All three arrests have involved violence – the first arrest was when Track physically assaulted his girlfriend at the time. The second arrest was when Track was high on something and he, like, broke into his parents’ home and pistol-whipped his father. The third arrest happened last week, when he physically assaulted another woman and then took away her phone when she tried to call for help. This should make him a three-striker and his ass should be in jail for a long time. But of course that’s not going to happen.

Track Palin will spend a year in custody regardless of the outcome of his most recent arrest. On Wednesday, a judge ruled that his domestic violence arrest last month violated the terms of an agreement stemming from a previous case in which he was accused of assaulting his father. As a result of the most recent arrest, the 29-year-old son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is no longer eligible to participate in a therapeutic program for veterans, according to the Associated Press. Instead, he will either serve time in a halfway house or in jail.

However, Anchorage District Attorney Richard Allen said he will most likely serve time at halfway house, the Associated Press reported. On Sept. 28, Track, an Army veteran who served in Iraq, was arrested by the Alaska State Troopers after they responded to a “report of a disturbance,” according to an online dispatch report. After responding to the scene, an “investigation revealed” that Track allegedly assaulted a woman at his home and that “when the acquaintance attempted to call authorities, he prevented her by taking away her phone.”

Track was then charged with domestic violence, interfering with a report of domestic violence, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. Following his arrest, Track appeared in court on Sept. 29 in Palmer, Alaska, where he pled “not guilty, for sure” to all four charges, reported local news outlet KTUU. Track “faces three Class A misdemeanors that allow for up to a year behind bars and a $25,000 fine” and a “Class B misdemeanor that allows up to one day in jail and $2,000 fine,” according to the outlet.

[From People]

People Mag has more details about the veterans’ program he was in following his second arrest. I’ve seen news segments about various civilian courts doing that more and more, in that they make a special effort with veterans, and instead of processing them through the civilian criminal system, there are various adjacent legal systems for veterans. While I think it’s great that veterans’ service is being taken into account, I also feel like… what about the people those veterans are hurting? So many of the charges are for domestic violence, and what these side-courts are telling women is that their pain isn’t as important as the rehabilitation of their abusers. Track Palin has shown himself to be a violent felon who physically assaults loved ones and sexual partners. Surely he should have to face a harsher penalty than a year in a halfway house?

https://www.celebitchy.com/594717/tr...halfway_house/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh yeah, that will stop his violent tendencies, for sure.
    fgg, Kittylady, Mrs P and 2 others like this.

You know, if even half of the Palin stuff is true - these are seriously evil people. Christians? Not if they are reading the same Bible I am. I'll tell you something, though, about their deep faith - if they had been born in Pakistan, they'd be living in caves and planning another 9/11, and they would be defending Islam with the same fervor and venom they use to profess their Christianity because they happened to be born here.

Extremists in religion, or culture, or nationalism are virtually interchangeable. They always have been.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    You know, if even half of the Palin stuff is true - these are seriously evil people. Christians? Not if they are reading the same Bible I am. I'll tell you something, though, about their deep faith - if they had been born in Pakistan, they'd be living in caves and planning another 9/11, and they would be defending Islam with the same fervor and venom they use to profess their Christianity because they happened to be born here.

Extremists in religion, or culture, or nationalism are virtually interchangeable. They always have been.
    Hey! Don't f*ck with Pakistan!

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Hey! Don't f*ck with Pakistan!
    No, no - no offence intended. It was just an example. Peace? (Are you or have you lived in Pakistan? I always love to learn about a country from someone who has lived there.)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    No, no - no offence intended. It was just an example. Peace? (Are you or have you lived in Pakistan? I always love to learn about a country from someone who has lived there.)
    Lindsay, she's messing with you. That's what Lohan yelled to the woman who's kids she tried to kidnap!

Too funny! Lindsay is not keeping up with her Blohan news.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Yeah, yeah... the light bulb just went off, and I came rushing back to delete, but you bitches are too fast for me.

I'd still love to hear about life in Pakistan.
    sprynkles and teforde23 like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Coming soon... Track Palin convicted of murder; gets three months probation.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Coming soon... Track Palin convicted of murder; gets three months probation.
    As if he’d actually get convicted.
    Kittylady likes this.

I think he might be the next SCOTUS candidate.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information