Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree797Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

Will someone please post the article from yesterday about his new arrest? I canít even on this shitty dongle, to borrow a kitty phrase.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/us/tr...est/index.html

Sarah Palin's oldest son, Track Palin, was arrested Friday on domestic violence charges, Alaska State Troopers said.

Troopers responded to his home in Wasilla at 10:37 p.m. after a report of a disturbance.
    Palin allegedly assaulted an acquaintance, then prevented her from calling police by taking away her phone, troopers said in a statement.
    He then physically resisted troopers while being placed under arrest, authorities said.

Palin, 29, was charged with domestic violence, interfering with report of domestic violence, resisting arrest, and disorderly conduct.
    He appeared in court in Palmer on Saturday. He said he was "not guilty, for sure," CNN affiliate KTUU reported.
    Troopers said he was being held at the Mat-Su Pretrial facility in Palmer without bond. He doesn't have an attorney listed on the facility's website.
    The incident is not his first arrest related to domestic violence. He was arrested in early 2016 and charged with domestic violence assault involving a female, interfering with a report of domestic violence, and possession of a weapon while intoxicated.
    At the time, Sarah Palin attributed her son's actions to post-traumatic stress disorder he suffered after returning from 2008 combat mission in Iraq.

"What my own son is going through, what he is going through coming back, I can relate to other families who feel ramifications of PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with," the former Republican vice presidential candidate and governor of Alaska said then.
    Track Palin was also charged with assault in December 2017 stemming from dispute with his father, Todd.

rollo likes this.

"not guilty, for sure,"
    is the second part of the sentence “my mommy will get me off (again)”
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I read this as he lived in Wallah and I thought that was appropriate! (Not my spelling mistake but funny when people do it.)
    twitchy2.0 and Kittylady like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I believe this was his last chance. he was on some kind of anger management/diversion program through the courts and they stated firmly that if he did anything wrong he would serve at least one year in jail. I hope they actually enforce that this time before entitled boy kills someone next time.
    Mivvi21 and weathered1 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Does he have PTSD?

My sons' best friend, who is also my godson, was in Afghanistan for a year. He had some anger issues in primary school, but had learned to manage it beautifully, and had absolutely no problems in high school. He's a Marine, and we were all so proud of him, but also terrified while he was there. He came back with a Purple Heart and a bad back from an IED that exploded as he was on patrol with others - two of them blew to bits right in front of him. He came back and we were all thrilled he was safe, and so proud of him. Then one night almost two years after he returned and a year after he was honorably discharged, he and I had a soul-searing talk. He missed the adrenaline rush of active duty and he missed the tight bond between his 'band of brothers.' But he confessed to me that he still had black holes of rage that he couldn't escape. At times he was terrified he would hurt someone else or, more likely, himself. He talked about the suicide option and how at times it felt like his only option, but he held back because he knew the people he loved would never recover from the devastation.

He ended up moving to a state that had legalized marijuana, because weed seemed to be the only way to soothe the monster. (Which, btw, totally fucked him over in other ways, because, since it's still illegal at the Federal level, the VA refused certain treatments and meds until he 'quit.' SMH)

Anyway, obviously the Palins are horrible, but that doesn't mean Track doesn't have PTSD, which is possibly more horrible, and something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

eta: Sorry, I just read this over, and it's a mess, but I'm too lazy to fix it, so I hope ya'll understand what I'm trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Does he have PTSD?
    He never saw combat. If he's got PTSD, it isn't from war. A lot of people weren't happy With Sarah's claims about his military service.

"The head of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), Rick Rieckhoff responded to Palin's statement, saying she shouldn't "politicize" the issue of PTSD and hoped it "doesn’t become a portable chew toy in a political campaign."In addition, Track Palin's public records indicate that not only did he only serve one year in Iraq, which was under the George W. Bush administration, he also didn't even see one moment of combat. An anonymous fellow solider also spoke about the issue, debunking Palin's earlier claims. “Speaking as a combat vet who literally slept in the same barracks as Track Palin, his mother is wrong and her son is not a victim.”https://us.blastingnews.com/news/201...-00753713.html

"The image indicates that despite being stationed in Iraq in an infantry unit for a full year, Track Palin didn’t earn the Combat Infantryman Badge. In fact, there are no war decorations listed at all. To be deployed with the ‘Arctic Wolves’ Stryker brigade and not participate in a single firefight for a whole year sounds like its own achievement."https://military.id.me/news/is-track-palin-a-combat-veteran/
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; October 1st, 2018 at 11:10 AM. Reason: typo
    Mivvi21 and weathered1 like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

^Well then, they're all even more fucking horrible than I thought. If he does have PTSD, it's from being a Palin.

God, do these people have no shame???

Does he have PTSD?

My sons' best friend, who is also my godson, was in Afghanistan for a year. He had some anger issues in primary school, but had learned to manage it beautifully, and had absolutely no problems in high school. He's a Marine, and we were all so proud of him, but also terrified while he was there. He came back with a Purple Heart and a bad back from an IED that exploded as he was on patrol with others - two of them blew to bits right in front of him. He came back and we were all thrilled he was safe, and so proud of him. Then one night almost two years after he returned and a year after he was honorably discharged, he and I had a soul-searing talk. He missed the adrenaline rush of active duty and he missed the tight bond between his 'band of brothers.' But he confessed to me that he still had black holes of rage that he couldn't escape. At times he was terrified he would hurt someone else or, more likely, himself. He talked about the suicide option and how at times it felt like his only option, but he held back because he knew the people he loved would never recover from the devastation.

He ended up moving to a state that had legalized marijuana, because weed seemed to be the only way to soothe the monster. (Which, btw, totally fucked him over in other ways, because, since it's still illegal at the Federal level, the VA refused certain treatments and meds until he 'quit.' SMH)

Anyway, obviously the Palins are horrible, but that doesn't mean Track doesn't have PTSD, which is possibly more horrible, and something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

eta: Sorry, I just read this over, and it's a mess, but I'm too lazy to fix it, so I hope ya'll understand what I'm trying to say here.
    I think it's a stretch to think that he has PTSD from his non-combat service. My understanding is that his service was his sentence for juvenile crimes and he received the military or prison option. It worked for his mommy to go in to service. If I remember correctly, he was charged with cutting the breaklines and vandalizing all the school buses in his community - along with being an unrepentant drug addict. But, if you've obviously and publicly been lied to about your paternal parentage to accommodate your mother's political aspirations, you're bound to be fucked up anyway.
    rollo and mostroop like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

God, do these people have no shame???
    nope!

Some interesting tidbits from the ex:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-silent.html

and this bit is reeeealy interesting:
    "Now, this isn’t to suggest entirely that Sarah used her child as a ploy to help her ascend into political relevance but the chain of events are oddly coincidental. Track joins the military just in time to deploy with a unit that was stationed out of Fort Wainwright, Alaska. While deployed she suddenly gets picked as the Vice Presidential Candidate. Then, shortly after the deployment Track is discharged from the active duty after serving a little over two years.

Once discharged Track was transferred to the National Guard and just happens to be stationed as a recruiter back in his hometown. All of these things happening in the timeline they did is simply too much of a coincidence."

https://malialitman.com/2016/01/29/t...-the-military/

unfortunately, the original source isn't working for me
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; October 1st, 2018 at 12:49 PM.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

^^Besides, PTSD would probably cause him to lash out at everybody, not just females who are smaller than him and probably incapable of whipping his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I think it's a stretch to think that he has PTSD from his non-combat service. My understanding is that his service was his sentence for juvenile crimes and he received the military or prison option. It worked for his mommy to go in to service. If I remember correctly, he was charged with cutting the breaklines and vandalizing all the school buses in his community - along with being an unrepentant drug addict. But, if you've obviously and publicly been lied to about your paternal parentage to accommodate your mother's political aspirations, you're bound to be fucked up anyway.
    What? This bears repeating.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    ^^Besides, PTSD would probably cause him to lash out at everybody, not just females who are smaller than him and probably incapable of whipping his ass.
    Well, one of his arrests was beating the shit out of his father. I’m sorry, I think this kid has had anger issues from way before his military stretch, especially considering he was non-combat. Cutting brakelines isn’t just a childhood prank.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Well, one of his arrests was beating the shit out of his father. I’m sorry, I think this kid has had anger issues from way before his military stretch, especially considering he was non-combat. Cutting brakelines isn’t just a childhood prank.
    Nope, It's the work of a sociopath.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

His father is in his fifties though. I just want his "uncontrollable anger" to lash out at the wrong 6 foot 5, muscled up, 300 pounder one day. Funny how that never happens though. These people always find the weaker victim.

Thread Information