Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree797Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

I think the thing to learn from this is if Track offers you a smacker under the mistletoe, it's not going to be a kiss....

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Mama Bear's influence has been hard at work again. It's being reported that her little treasure is going to get out on electronically monitored house arrest for just $5000 bail. Anyone else would either be denied bail or be chilling in a morgue.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So can anyone keep track of Track's domestic violence track?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Mama Bear's influence has been hard at work again. It's being reported that her little treasure is going to get out on electronically monitored house arrest for just $5000 bail. Anyone else would either be denied bail or be chilling in a morgue.
    I think the family is begging off now - his attorney is likely court-appointed and not one that's ever represented him before. It's also being reported that he never finished is Anger Mgmt for Vets class after the last assault and both mothers of his kids have filed for immediate protection orders. That Track is a charmer of a meth head.
    Kittylady and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    electronically monitored house arrest
    The Track Tracker.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

He got bail and is out. His ex-wife has given a detailed statement about his actions and abuses as part of her application for a restraining order. She even says that she gave their daughter a safe word to use when having phone contact with her while the child was on court ordered visitation with her ex-husband and that he was violent and abusive in front of the child.

Anyone else bracing themselves for the news that he's decided to celebrate Christmas in a way that even his mother can't get him out of?

Details of Britta's statement are below with the full article at the link.

It is not just his parents and siblings who want Track to stay away either, as his exes Jordan Loewe and Britta Hanson also both filed orders for themselves and their children with the troubled 28-year-old veteran.
    Hanson's filing for a domestic violence order on Monday revealed the Palins had received their own protective orders, while also detailing an incident last month during which she claims Track attacked her in front of their child and later threw tools at Todd's head while threatening to beat him up.
    She was granted a short-term order shortly after submitting her petition, which reveled that Track has now been accused of committing domestic violence against multiple people including Hanson, Loewe and his father Todd.
    In the section about her daughter, Hanson also wrote 'yes' when asked if domestic violence had been 'committed against the child.' The Blast was the first to obtain a copy of Hanson's filing.
    Lawyers for the Palins and Track did not respond to requests for comment from DailyMail.com, but Sarah did post a Instagram photo of her backyard this morning, writing: 'Our beautiful 2017 winter solstice morning outside my window. New fallen snow blankets a dry gray ground, representing the fresh start God gives us each new day. Clean slate. Beautiful possibilities. Snow angels await.'
    Prior to seeking this order, Hanson gave her daughter a safe word for when she stayed with her father, telling the 6-year-old that she would come pick her up if she said: 'Mom, can you sing me a bedtime song?'

Hanson stated that when she dropped her daughter off at Track's apartment back in November, she immediately became concerned about how 'unkempt' the apartment was and the fact that she did not see her ex's girlfriend.
    'It makes me less anxious to know that there is another adult in the house when Kyla stays with him,' wrote Hanson.
    When she heard that the woman was out, Hanson said she became 'alarmed' and assumed the girlfriend had been gone for some time because she then 'noticed dead flowers on the table, the shelves were all open and empty in the Kitchener and dirty clothes all over the floor.'
    Kyla stayed with her father and Hanson called in to check later, but said she had her conversation cut short before Track gave Kyla a chance to use their safe word.
    The attack occurred the following morning when Hanson arrived at 11am to pick up her daughter, just three days after Thanksgiving.
    She heard Kyla crying the back room and asked what was wrong, at which point Track allegedly stated he was taking their daughter to his parents' house.
    When Hanson pointed out that was not part of the previously discussed agreement, Track allegedly began 'cussing and yelling' at his ex and ordered her to 'get the f*** out of my house.'
    Hanson said she told Track that she was not leaving without Kyla and then took out her phone and began to record their exchange since there were no witnesses at the time.
    That is when Track allegedly attacked Hanson.

''He saw me and got mad and grabbed me and pushed me into the wall trying to get my phone away from me,' said Hanson, who responded by telling him not to touch her and attempting to get away from her ex.
    'He reached both hands around me and lifted me off the ground pulling me toward the door. My bones in my back all cracked.'
    Hanson added: 'I was terrified in that moment that if he had a gun he will kill me.'
    When Track then dropped her at the door, Hanson called for Kyla, who was able to run over and give her mother back the phone that Track ripped out of her hands.
    Track then grabbed Kyla and put her in the car and threw a piece of ice at Hanson as he drove off, laughing and yelling: 'Get the fuck away.'
    Hanson said she followed the car to make sure it went to the Palin family home, and when she arrived immediately went to speak with Track's parents.
    Kyla then stayed with Sarah while Hanson, Track and Todd went to talk in Todd's 'shop' in the house.
    'Track started screaming at Todd and cursing, "You're going to take her f***Ing side? F*** you. I will f***ing beat you,' reads teh petition.
    'Track started throwing tools from the tool bench. Todd remained calm the entire encounter while I was shaking from shock and terror.'
    Hanson later noted: I was scared Track was going to hit Todd as he got in his face.'
    It was determined in the end that moving forward, Track would only be able to see Kyla when she was brought to his parents' home.
    Then, the night before their planned visit on Sunday, Hanson said that Piper Palin texted her about the incident between Track and his father.

Hanson got more details later that night in a group text with Saran and Willow, noting: They said they had all gotten restraining orders against him. We all express how scary and unpredictable he is and how he needs medical intervention and inpatient long-term treatment for anger.'
    She also said that in the past seven years there have been 'more incidents of domestic violence with Track and myself,' which seemed to be a suggestion that Track might perhaps have PTSD.
    Sarah had said the same thing after Track was arrested for beating up his other ex, Jordan Loewe.
    Track is now not allowed near Hanson's home, her daughter's school or able to cal, his ex or daughter.
    Hanson states that she will allow one supervised visit a month between Kyla and her dad in the presence of Track's parents of grandparents if he: gets treatment for alcohol and drug abuse, go to a domestic violence intervention program, not use guns and give up all the firearms he owns.
    She would also like the judge to ask Track not to commit domestic violence, stay away from drugs, pay child support and be evaluated for a mental disorder.
    Hanson will be back in court early next month to see if she can have her protective order extended to one full year.

Read more: Sarah Palin gets a restraining order against her son Track | Daily Mail Online

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

This is what happens when you give your kid a stupid name.

Seriously though, can't they have this fucker committed? He's certainly proved through his behavior that he needs it. I don't like the idea of a loose cannon like this walking around in public either. If he'll act this way with his family who the fuck knows what he's capable of with anyone else who pisses him off.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

"she gave their daughter a safe word"
    Mooseballs
    Kittylady likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "she gave their daughter a safe word"
    Mooseballs
    Eerily similar to the appetizers we had for Christmas - Sausage Balls.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Silver Member

Why did either of these women procreate with this loser - especially the second one who would have already gotten a load of how he treated the first one?
    Mivvi21 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

"It was different with me." "His ex was such a bitch, liar, nag, yadda, yadda..." "He said he needed me to be the man he wanted to be."

Translation: Almost all of us can be a moron for 'love' once or twice. Some people don't think it's true love unless they're being a moron. I haven't a clue what type of moron these women are, but I know who's paying the price. As always, it's the children.

fgg

Sarah Palin's Son Track Pleads Guilty to Criminal Trespass After Allegedly Assaulting His Father

Sarah Palin‘s son, Track, has pled guilty to first-degree criminal trespass as part of a plea deal on Tuesday which stemmed from an alleged assault of his father last year, PEOPLE confirms.

By pleading guilty, Track, 29, avoids an assault charge and a year-long jail sentence as he will now attend “a therapeutic program” offered in Alaska in Veterans Court — a court in which U.S. veterans are tried if charged with crimes, his attorney Patrick Bergt tells PEOPLE.

Bergt says the program is “intensive” and lasts about nine months. If he successfully completes the program, his charge could be changed from first degree to second degree which would mean only 10 days in jail.

“He will participate in three phases, each phase lasts about 90 days,” says Bergt. “If he fails, he would have to serve a year in jail.”

Track was arrested in December 2017 on charges of domestic violence after an incident at the Wasilla home of his parents — Sarah and Todd Palin.

Sarah called Wasilla police at around 8:30 p.m. to report that her son was “freaking out and was on some type of medication,” the Anchorage Daily News reported, citing a sworn affidavit filed in court by responding local police officer Adam LaPointe.

The affidavit said that Track came to the house to confront his father over a disagreement involving a truck he wanted to pick up. Todd Palin told his son not to come because he knew that Track had been drinking and taking pain medication.

“Track told him he was (going to) come anyway to beat his ass,” Officer LaPointe wrote, according to the affidavit.

Track told the officer he’d had a few beers and gotten into a fight with his father about a vehicle and “there had been threats made between them.”

Knowing Track was en route, Todd said he retrieved a pistol to “protect his family” and met his son at the front door. Track then allegedly broke in through a window, tackled his father to the ground and began hitting him in the head, according to the affidavit. After suffering injuries to his face and head, Todd Palin escaped and left the home. He was bleeding from several cuts on his head and had liquid coming from his ear, the officer said in the document.

A few days after the incident, Track was approved for house arrest with electronic monitoring.

At the time of his arrest, Track was serving two years of probation on a plea deal stemming from a domestic violence arrest in January 2016, when he allegedly assaulted his then-girlfriend and pointed a gun at her.

A source close to the Palin family told PEOPLE previously that the burglary charge came from allegedly breaking and entering at Sarah and Todd’s home. As for the assault charge, “Todd was the victim.” Asked if Todd, who suffered life-threatening injuries in a serious snowmachine crash last winter, was okay, the source replied: “He will be.”

The insider added, “A lot of other families have gone through worse.”

Bergt tells PEOPLE Track “has worked hard to get to where he is today.”

“He’s worked hard to get to Veterans Court,” he continues. “I think he’s doing well. He’s a bright kid with a lot of potential.”

https://people.com/politics/sarah-pa...ssault-father/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

If he was already on probation when this happened, why was he able to do house arrest? His ass should have been thrown in jail.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

“He will participate in three phases, each phase lasts about 90 days,” says Bergt. “If he fails, he would have to serve a year in jail.”

So he basically has enough time to stock up on soap-on-a-rope.
    Kittylady likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

How is he not in jail for 2 to 3 years? He planned to attack his father, who could easily be dead from head injuries.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information