Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Track Palin Was Arrested Last Night for Domestic Violence

I think they're just as twisted as she is. She covers up for them when they fuck up.
    Kittylady, Novice and Wisher like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

It's like the white trash trailer park version of affluenza. No rules, no consequences, no education, no class
    idunno, OrangeSlice, sluce and 6 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I think they're just as twisted as she is. She covers up for them when they fuck up.
    But losers always look for someone else to blame. When these kids realize they can make money by selling out their mother, best sellers will appear filled with stories of mommy dearest.
    VeraGemini, Novice and Wisher like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

*drums fingers waiting*
    SHELLEE and Angeli like this.

EXCLUSIVE

Sarah Palin’s Son Back In Court With Ex-Wife After His Arrest

Track Palin can only see his daughter 4 days a month and has NO overnight visits.

Posted on Mar 25, 2016 @ 17:57PM

Getty Images

Sarah Palin’s son, Track, is having a bad year! Two months after his domestic violence arrest, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that his ex-wife took him to court to cut down on his custody away of their daughter.
    Britta Hanson, who married the former Governor’s son in 2011 and divorced him a year later, filed documents for custody modification in Alaska on February 6, 2016, just days after his January 18 arrest. She requested that her husband have no overnight visits and only see their daughter, Kyla Grace, 4, four days a month, according to court documents obtained exclusively by Radar.
    The couple’s previous arrangement had “no set visitation,” but Hanson has established the following strict new guidelines.
    “In order to accommodate father’s employment schedule, he will have a rotating schedule every four weeks,” the documents state.

PHOTOS: Bristol Palin’s Controversies –– What’s True & What’s Not? Levi Johnston Speaks Out In 7 Clicks!

The first week, he has their daughter on Saturday, from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
    The second week, Track has Kyla Grace on Friday, from 7:30am to 7pm, and on Saturday, from 9am to 6pm.
    “Weeks three and four Father will have no visitation,” the documents state. “Father will have no overnight visitation.”
    Both Track and Hanson signed the custody modification on February 6, 2016.
    Radar broke the news of Track’s arrest to Hanson in January. At the time, she said she “had no idea it happened.”

PHOTOS: SHAKE IT OFF! TAYLOR SWIFT CAN’T HIDE IRRITATION SEATED NEXT TO SARAH PALIN

He was charged with assault in the fourth degree and recklessly injuring, interfering with the report of a domestic violence crime, and possession of a firearm while intoxicated. The case was recently continued to April.
    Hanson explained to Radar in January that she and her ex were not friendly but did communicate about their daughter. “We are on speaking terms,” she said. “We have a cordial relationship about our daughter. That is as far as it goes.”
    Track’s sister, Bristol Palin, also was just giving a crushing ruling in her own custody battle with Dakota Myers, who was given joint custody of their daughter, Sailor.

Sarah Palin Son Arrested Loses Custody — Track Palin Has No Overnight Visits With Daughter Court Documents Reveal | Radar Online
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Countdown to Sarah blaming Obama for this.

Silver Member

I can't stand this sanctimonious and hypocritical family. The epitamy of two-faced I've ever seen.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Necro-ing the thread because the little tinker has been arrested again, this time for a whole slew of offences.

Track Palin, son of Sarah Palin, arrested on domestic violence charges in Alaska

The oldest son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was arraigned Sunday on domestic violence charges, according to online court records.
    Track Palin, was arraigned Sunday morning on charges of felony burglary, assault in the fourth degree and criminal mischief for causing property damage in Wasilla, Alaska, according to court records. The criminal mischief charge was for causing between $250 and $999 in property damage.
    The alleged incident occurred on Saturday, according to the court records, which indicated that all charges were related to domestic violence.
    Track Palin in 2008. Justin Sullivan / Getty Images, file
    Further details on the nature of the alleged incident were not immediately available.
    An attorney for Todd and Sarah Palin said on behalf of the two that the Palins were unable to comment on the incident.
    “Given the nature of actions addressed last night by law enforcement and the charges involved, the Palins are unable to comment further,” attorney John Tiemessen said in a statement to NBC News on Sunday. “They ask that the family’s privacy is respected during this challenging situation just as others dealing with a struggling family member would also request.”
    A woman who answered the phone at Mat-Su Pretrial Facility in Palmer, Alaska, said Track Palin was listed as being held there as of Sunday evening. The woman would not give her name or title with the facility.
    Track Palin was also arrested in January 2016 on domestic violence charges in Wasilla. Palin was charged with assault in the fourth degree, interfering with a domestic violence report, and misconduct involving weapons in the fourth degree.
    An officer who responded to a 911 call at the Palin household in Wasilla during the 2016 incident wrote that when he met Track Palin in the driveway he was "uncooperative, belligerent and evasive with my initial line of questioning," according to court documents.
    Palin’s girlfriend told the officer that he "struck her on the left side of her head near her eye with a closed fist," sending her to the ground, according to court documents. He then allegedly kicked his girlfriend, threw her cell phone and threatened suicide with his AR-15 rifle, according to the documents.
    Palin pleaded guilty to misconduct involving weapons charge for possessing a weapon while intoxicated, online court records show. The assault charge and interfering with a report of domestic violence charge were dismissed by the prosecution.
    Sarah Palin suggested at the time that her son’s arrest stemmed from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. She said her son came back “different” after his year-long deployment in Iraq.
    "My son, like so many others, they come back a bit different, they come back hardened, they come back wondering if there is that respect for what it is that their fellow soldiers and airmen every other member of the military so sacrificially have given to this country," she said at the time after alluding to the arrest.
    Palin ran unsuccessfully for vice president on the Republican Party’s ticket alongside Sen. John McCain of Arizona in 2008 against then-Sens. Barack Obama of Illinois and Joe Biden of Delaware.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...alaska-n830626
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

This guy has major issues. I think he needs to go into some kind of mental health place for awhile. He's going to end up killing someone.

Watch, he won't do any time, just watch.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    This guy has major issues. I think he needs to go into some kind of mental health place for awhile. He's going to end up killing someone.
    His 'issues' are entitlement and a mother who has done her damnedest to make sure that he's never had to truly face the consequences of his actions. No mental health facility is going to fix that.
    dallison, mostroop, idunno and 5 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

This is the cretin who thought it was fun to cut brake lines on school buses??? Throw away the key, although he'll never do a minute of jail time.

I can't stand these people,.

I don't respect anything about this horrible clan, and they ditched their right to privacy right about the time they assumed they had the right to pass judgement on how other people choose to live their law-abiding, non-violent lives. Fuck them and their fucking twisted 'values.'

Why threaten suicide asshole? Just do it.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Last time it was "Obama's fault", will she blame Trump this time?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information